I'm Leaving Board : MEATLOAF is dead and I cant go on

MEATLOAF is dead and I cant go on

I think ima punch my own tikit too, this is the worst news ever, goodbye filmboards

Re: MEAT LOAF is DEAD and I CAN'T go on!!…

RiP, 🥩 🍞!

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

Seriously, dude?

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! Fuck Biden and Fuck Putin! 😎 Slava Ukraini!

LOL that is funny!

nemesis is a rape apologist.
Fact.

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

Re: MEATLOAF is dead and I cant go on

You'll get over it Spoony. Life goes on and its not like you knew him, or were besties with him.

You still have his music which makes him immortal on the human realm. We all gotta go sometime.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Dude, I feel ya. I thought henwas very talented. He was a kibd man.

Not Meatloaf too?!

RIP

I've already been to the Gym, I had two poached eggs, and I played blackjack with Harry Dean Stanton.

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Love him 😓

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Sad day, hard couple weeks with all this death!

Yeah, if I had a fat person who died on top of me I would have a hard time going on as well.

nemesis is a rape apologist.
Fact.