The Soapbox : What if there was a film|boards facility?

What if there was a film|boards facility?

Floridian & Westerner
christinabarrett.com

Re: What if there was a film|boards facility?

Floridian & Westerner
christinabarrett.com

And this looks just like the shed in the barn that my cousin Jerome lives in amongst the other filthy beasts and sometimes my own good self when I am misbeahving and have incurred the wrath of me nan!

Keep on smiling!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

That's closer, but on this site, it might be more like this:

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

This looks almost just like me nans house which serves as the hotel for the guests here at the resort!

Keep on smiling!

Cool! It must be pretty upscale and fancy!

Floridian & Westerner
christinabarrett.com

It is very nice but i am not allowed to touch the furnishings and if I am caught stealing me nan will cut off one of my hands as punishment to teach me a lesson. I won't even mention the punishment if I am caught peeing in one of the vases me nan she is a very harsh with the punishings!

Keep on smiling!

That reminds me of the house from Eyes Wide Shut. Can't imagine such lavish debauchery would ever take place at a social club populated by the current inhabitants of filmboards.

When I am king you will be the first against the wall, with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

Only in England?

Floridian & Westerner
christinabarrett.com