Britney Spears : Why does Britney Spears keep posing naked

Re: Why does Britney Spears keep posing naked

Didnt you pose nude for soapbox males like crypt, ben, patrick, mechanic, gameboy, rocket, naemack etc

Yanks can't locate their own state on the map

What seems to be your boggle?

Britney Spears lacks the range, talent, and versatility to recreate herself like Lady Gaga did, so she has to resort to posting semi-nudes on the internet instead to make sure people don't forget about her.

Yes, this is really me.

I agree with this assessment. I don't think she has that much musical talent, and she's doing what she can to stay relevant and garner attention.

"I don't think she has that much musical talent, and she's doing what she can to stay relevant and garner attention."

——————————–

It seems (to me at least) like there are a lot of Celebrities who do that these days.

it's really patheic lowering herself as some kind of model, stipper or whatever just to stay in the limelight. it reeks of desperation and it shows you she knows she can't stay famous by being talented or beautiful anymore.

katy perry will do the same thing very soon bc her expiration date as a pop star is right around the corner bc she is almost 40 which is the cutoff for singers to be famous in the us.

ever notice how like clockwork this happens? why we never hear a new big pop song from beyonce or christnas aguilera or mariah carey anymore?

lukejbarnett

Britney Spears lacks the range, talent, and versatility to recreate herself like Lady Gaga did, so she has to resort to posting semi-nudes on the internet instead to make sure people don't forget about her.

Are you joking? Britney can deliver at least 3 top 10 songs from any record produced for her.

She's hand a lot of downtime for development. Britney will return with a bang not a bust. I can feel it.

So far the only thing Britney has been doing is posting semi-nude photos on Instagram, so at this point it's very unlikely that she's going to make a major comeback as a pop singer anytime soon.

Yes, this is really me.

She has the body for it?

You don't think she does ?

She does. She is a lovely lady.

If you don't mind me asking you this question, Are you a BIG Fan of her ?

No. Not at all. She is lovely though.

"She is lovely though."

——————————

Agreed!

To get more money. Duh!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

Don’t duh
Me

I’m sick of your shitty attitude

She’s a ducking prostitute then

Or maybe she's just a ho.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

Cuz she's an attention whore. You should relate to that.

Handsome Latino

The real mystery is: why does Madonna!?

💦💦💦

100% Belgian. Devout Christian. 3rd place winner of Ghent Knitting Championship '87

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Well she's nuts, soooo……

LOL!

She's proud of being in good shape, and her good figure might not last another 20 years

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Why do you keep showing us pics of you in bad wigs and makeup applied by a 4 year old?

She’s mentally ill. Her instagram is a dumpster fire of fucking delusion and she’s got some serious issues. Take one look at her posts, definitely a screw loose. Sad.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.