The Matrix : The first Matrix movie is cool as hell

The first Matrix movie is cool as hell

I can't put my finger on it as to why, but for some reason it's cool as hell. No other action movie has gotten close to being as cool, not even the sequels to the Matrix.

I like Neo's four kicks here:

Re: The first Matrix movie is cool as hell

cheers.gif

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

😎

100% Belgian. Devout Christian. 3rd place winner of Ghent Knitting Championship '87

I can't put my finger on it as to why, but for some reason it's cool as hell. No other action movie has gotten close to being as cool, not even the sequels to the Matrix.
AMEN!

It certainly was. I haven’t seen the new one yet, but from the trailers, it looks like theres going to be an old Neal but a young Morbius. That’ll be totes weird, it will, by cracky!

The new movie is an abomination.

Thank you for talking to me

It's one of the top 20 movies ever.

Thank you for talking to me

Yep. The first Matrix was a landmark in American movie making. Good story, great action, and characters we liked.

So many stories, so little time.

A fridge is cool. Montana in Winter is cool. The matrix however is NOT.

The matrix is a dumb movie with stupid karate fighting, a chick with a really ugly nose and some slowed down video.

A very solid 1/10.

The matrix could only have been worse had it been directed by nolan and with justing "douche" long played the lead.