David Letterman : Forget Letterman. Give me the jimmies!

Forget Letterman. Give me the jimmies!

I find the Jimmys- Fallon and Kimmel, far funnier and more enjoyable shows to watch than David Letterman.

I even enjoyed Arsenio Hall's new show than "The Late Show".

Re: Forget Letterman. Give me the jimmies!

Cool story, bro.

Ooooh, but they're all liberals, I think. Is that OK? Will you still watch them??

"Bltch, what you DON'T know about me -- I can just about squeeze into the Grand xxxxing Canyon!"

Yes, but they are funnier than Letterman, their shows are more fun, and they don't bring up their political affiliations every five minutes, unlike Letterman.

Dave has brought up his political beliefs more than he used to but it's completely inaccurate to say he does it every 5 minutes - or even every show.

Do you actually watch this man you claim to hate so much? If so, why?

If not, how could you possibly know so much about what he does or does not do on his show?

"Bltch, what you DON'T know about me -- I can just about squeeze into the Grand xxxxing Canyon!"

I always find it very strange that people are motivated to come to a star's IMDB page and just post that they don't like them or their show. Mmkay...."thanks for sharing"?

I like Conan personally - then Kimmel (now that Dave will sadly be gone). I cannot stomach Fallon. (Thanks for sharing, huh?)

Obviously most of the posters here never saw Dave in his prime. Did you not hear Kimmel's tribute to his idol Dave Letterman? Without Dave there would be no Jimmies, he was the one who started all those goofy bits. I love Kimmel, can't stand Fallon, but David Letterman in his prime was the best of all. Not a phony bone in his body. Your ignorant comments are sickening, especially today.

Please don't address me saying my ignorant comments are sickening. I love/loved Letterman and do remember the mid 80s Late Late show (was in high school but we always tuned in on Friday nights). Conan even said last night that if you have laughed at any of his silly skits, it is all thanks to Letterman.

My point - reply to the person who is saying what offends you. I didn't say it.

Letterman was a broadcaster the jimmies are just average. Fallon is not much of an interviewer. Honestly i would rather Letterman have the tonight show. As far as enjoyable goes i think James Cordon is on to something.