The Watercooler : Did you ever do anything unforgiveable?

Did you ever do anything unforgiveable?

I don't really drink ever, but in Orlando it was hard to think and people won't forgive me for when "desperate times call for desperate measures." Believe me, you can't do anything there, unless you're a rich white who lives in Kissimmee, or closer to the parks.

Other than that, I mean sometimes things would go through me by accident or something. Maybe, I felt out of place and could be recalled as inappropriate. Generally, though, I'm nicer than everyone else. So.

I never wanted to hurt anyone, but I could be distracted or inconsiderate. That's too bad, I can't function. Some people are like that, in different extremes. I can see that happening, almost. You have to deal with what you have rather than just point in some direction.

prettysweetsmart
a20220728.wpcomstaging.com

Re: Did you ever do anything unforgiveable?

No

I'm the kind of human wreckage that you love.

Yes. When I was around 13, my sea monkeys developed disease, and I couldn't save them.
They died under my care.

Just my flaming homosexuality.

Yes, I went to a wedding reception and got smashed and made a bit of a fool of myself. I can't forgive myself. Also, I allowed someone else to take the blame for something when I was 10, but I can forgive my 10 year old self now. It's still kind of painful, though.

https://mightdeletelater.freeforums.net/