The Soapbox : UPDATE: Amazon lost my order.

Re: Amazon lost my order.

Slay queen!

I see you are of like mind. All is well.

Every time you think of making a filmboards post you should type it into Microsoft Word, print it off, wipe your arse with it and flush it down the toilet.

I got the wild style, always been a foul child. My guns go "BOOM BOOM!" and yo' guns go "pow pow"

Blocked.

Pick on someone who actually cares.

Buh-bye!

oh my, seems like u are talk of the "town" today. what happened? did u irritate all the right wing trolls on here?

Oh, you and her are chums now? It's hard to keep up!

I got the wild style, always been a foul child. My guns go "BOOM BOOM!" and yo' guns go "pow pow"

we buried the hatchet, yeah. i did the same thing with Nettie yesterday. neverending feuds are just tedious and dull and a waste of time.

Salient post.

Certain douchebaggery needs called out tho, my love.

i'm not the board police. do what u must, sparky.

I'm a therapist by trade but online I'm the Vince McMahon of filmboards.

I generate discussion. Don't you think I look quite hench here?

i know u are a doctor in real life with a PhD in psychology, but i have no clue who this McMahon dude is. is that the one in the pic? dude's arms look weird. i'm kinda worried they are about to pop lol is he okay?

also, contrary to Azn's belief i know that u are not that old yet. u could be that guy's grandson.

You and Pinky are not so different. Replace bangers with dinners or dinners with bangers and it's the same announcing block list content.

Fookin' blocked, mate.

Whatever troll(s)/sock(s) is/are responding to this thread whom I have on block, thank you for keeping my thread going!

Schmucks!

Post more about your bowls of soup you just made you silly old cunt.

Do you not use amazon prime? I've never had a problem with them

Yes, but when they ship through third-parties, this happens. When it's shipped directly by Amazon, never had a problem.

Same thing happened to me. Requesting a refund, still waiting.

Kirk please stfu.

On their site, it says:

Your package may be lost

We're very sorry your delivery is so late. Although it may still arrive, you can request a refund now.

Does that mean if in some event it does get delivered event though they've given me a refund, they'll charge me?

I'm just curious as to when it will eventually show up, because it will be discovered SOMEwhere I'm sure.

Nike lost two running bras, and it took 4 weeks for them to finally show up.

Whenever I've gotten in touch after a mistake when I've ordered from Fresh they just let it go

I got a nice free large bottle of Tide before

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

I'm just curious if, after they give me a refund, if/when it shows up, will they then charge me for it?

I got 50% off a treadmill that they screwed up shipping (3rd party). On top of a gift card. It was actually for my daughter, but they were tracking it, but it got shipped halfway up and down the east coast!

I doubt it

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

So, I'd get a free curtain rod? Yeah, I could use the $59.00!

But I'd feel guilty.

I'll wait a few more days to see what happens.

To ease your guilt you could let them know it arrived, then it's in their hands

Interesting.
Most people like you just buy a dildo but I suppose you wanted something even longer to shove up your ass.

Conman is a one man human centipede. Fuck his Mother

Oh, Soul_Venom, you poor dear, you have me confused with your mother who, as I understand it, was a prolific collector of such items.

Check!

Stupid rich white bread bitch who can afford to not get a refund for something stupid and useless to begin with like a curtain rod.

Those 20 dollars are my McDonald’s budget you stupid bitch!

❤️

Merry Christmas, my friend. I do miss you.

Bing.. Wobbledy wobble, wo-wo-wobble, wobbin'
https://vocaroo.com/1hz4nrSop8zd

Re: UPDATE: Amazon lost my order.

BUMP! Reach top post for update!