Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade : Indiana Jones vs. Batman

Indiana Jones vs. Batman

Not who's the better character. But which was the biggest movie out of 1989? I like them both pretty good but I wasn't born yet. Tell me, which was bigger and which did you like more?

Re: Indiana Jones vs. Batman

I'm pretty sure From what I can remember Batman was definitely bigger. The 6th months leading up to Batman people were go crazy for it. Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade was hyped also. I think the difference was we already had 2 Indiana Jones films already. I absolutely loved Last Crusade not Tim Burtons Batman so much. I think because I was ten it was too dark and gothic.

I remember the excitement about Batman being bigger and I love the movie to this day but I prefer Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

I prefer Indy/ Last Crusade. I'm biased but I've had my reservations towards Burton's Batman.

Angus Young is a Brony

Batman was the bigger movie, but Last Crusade was the better film.

I actually like both of those Movies.

In 1989, I think that "BATMAN" was the BIGGER Movie however I actually do like "INDIANA JONES AND THE LAST CRUSADE" more than I like "BATMAN".

Now, there's a comparison I did not expect.

I like Indy/Last Crusade, but I LOVE Batman 1989.

Batman 1989 was the bigger movie, no question. Cast. Soundtrack. Merch. Hype. You name it.

All the sequels that year were a very distant second.

Jones does not have a problem with bats so he could take on Batman no problemo.

Now Snakeman on the other hand…

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

Batman pulls out a snake from his utility belt, and throws it at Indy.

Fights over before it really got started. 😋

LOL!