The Walking Dead : Pro-gun type responses to COVID

Pro-gun type responses to COVID

Online sales of guns and ammo from Ammo.com went up 70%. Did these geniuses think they would shoot the virus???? You ain't comin' into my house, you damned Chinky virus!!!! Take that!

School shootings are down!

There have been 8 school shootings this year, 67 since 2018. The COVID-19 pandemic appears to have interrupted the trend line. The 2020 figure, with 10 shootings, was significantly lower than 2019, with 25 shootings and 2018 with 24.

Could this be because it's harder to sight while wearing a mask???

Apparently not. "That fall off in numbers is probably due to the shift to remote learning for nearly all schools for part or all of 2020."

Solution to America's school shooting problem: don't ban assault rifles, go online!

Re: Pro-gun type responses to COVID

I am way ahead of you since I realized this a long time ago and had already pointed this out on other boards.

The other benefit for a lot of those kids is that they are not getting bullied.

One of the best ways to drain people’s energy nowadays is via the internet

I looked this up a while back, but DYK there hasn't been a school shooting at a Catholic school … ever? Please correct me if I'm wrong. The last one I could find was nearly 100 years ago. And in Germany.

Habemus papam.

Check out my gravel pit
A mystery unravelin'
Wu-Tang is the CD that I travel with
Don't go against the grain if you can't handle it

BEEEEENTZ!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Killer white kids are never monitored. They have firearms that they bring to school to shoot as many people as possible. Nobody pays attention to that until after they go on killing sprees.

You're just monitoring me every where I go including up my ass when I take a shit!!

Donna is the only member of filmboards that nimda punished for wanting to leave.

First paragraph genius.

You're just monitoring me every where I go including up my ass when I take a shit!!

Donna is the only member of filmboards that nimda punished for wanting to leave.

Online sales of guns and ammo from Ammo.com went up 70%. Did these geniuses think they would shoot the virus???? You ain't comin' into my house, you damned Chinky virus!!!! Take that!
You are aware they weren't buying guns because of the virus, right? They were buying them because of the responses from governments across the world and their massive overreach. You must know this, because in reading what you wrote I refuse to believe you are THAT stupid. There's no way, even for you.

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit." -A fucking idiot