Politics : Please let's have a moment of silence for Joseph Rosenbaum

Re: Please let's have a moment of silence for Joseph Rosenbaum

Dude, you lost the argument already. If you wanted to continue this, it would've made sense to provide me with your sources.

Again, you are dismissed.

When I am king you will be the first against the wall, with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

Again, you are dismissed.
So why do you keep replying?

Your argument is founded in your own obstinance and ignorance, and I never "outright" claimed those that got shot by Rittenhouse were rioting too, I said a source I read claimed they were.

You seem to think that if they weren't rioting, they are innocent of being shot.

Chasing down and threatening and assaulting Rittenhouse is the main aspect of their behavior during the protest/riots, therefore it doesn't absolve them from violence.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

And I told you to provide me with the source. You couldn't. If you did, you'd have had a better chance at winning this argument. Instead, you lost miserably and now we're here. Good job, champ.

When I am king you will be the first against the wall, with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

Good job, champ.

Yeah! Good job 2 pervert thug scum ended up buying it for acting violently and participating in protest riots. That's the major gist of it if you don't understand….

That's the major gist of it if you don't understand
I don't even understand what you were trying to tell me. Mind saying it again but in English?

30s on my Chevrolet..call me super duper! Garage like Roots I got more whips than Kunta!!!

A'ight, Jasno. Help me out here. I am not gonna to Google it cuz I don't Google anything about pedophiles, but it seems like y'all know a whole lot about this dude, this Rosenbaum guy and his pedophil-pedophiliac-peda-pedaf, pedophil, pediphilishness? Is that a word? Anyhow, who the fuck is he? And how do y'all know so goddamn much about pedophiles? I mean, there is like a wealth of information about pedophiles in here. I'm startin' to rethink y'all real quick. I just putting it out there, man. I mean, if there's a good explanation for it, for it, let me know. Help a brother out. Cuz otherwise it's just seems kinda like damn, this is like the pedophile knitting circle over here. Anyhow. Good talkin' to you, buddy. Later.

Tag me for vocaroo transcripts

You know I didn't follow the Rittenhouse story at all either as I've turned off most political news..(save for what I have in my YouTube feed)

But a few of my Facebook friends were posting memes like this that got me interested:

So I did my search and sure enough it was true about Rosenbaum. I haven't checked out the other guy yet.

Its funny how some of the people who have been following this story and that I've talked to online we're unaware of how nasty these guys were. That shows how powerful media is. Especially if they're only watching the MSM.

I'm aware that Kyle was no angel either.

Sorry no knitting circle. 🤠

^ that Leo meme 😂 mmmmeehhhh

And when I make it rain, money all over the ground
Fresh Force Ones, Sean John buttoned down

Get your shot! I got mine!

Warren is in mourning. He had the hots for him.

Warren is very lovable like that 😁.

Warren wanted to take him under his wing, being the virtuous, woke and progressive libtard he is.

Thought he might change him with some strong hard butt sex. Warren could have pretended he was only 9yrs old to make it more appealing for Rosenbaum.

I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. Mattis

Sarcasm isn't appreciated.

If sorry you feel that way. Was he a friend of yours?

Taken too soon, sigh…Well at least he's raping little boys in Heaven now, god rest his soul.

that pervert is currently roasting in hell

Joseph Rosenbaum – who's hopefully getting ass raped for all eternity by Satan's pitchfork in hell – NEVER GOTTA DINNER!

Fred Wood is everywhere.

http://movie-dude.com/Fred%20Woods.htm

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana