I'm Leaving Board : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: I am done

That's good. Thanks for finally getting the fuck out of here and away from me!

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.

That's REALLY rude and insensitive of you to say to someone who admitted they are or were Suicidal. Shame on you!☹️

She's not really suicidal. She does all of that threatening suicide shit to get attention.

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.

Glad you opened your eyes.

My eyes have been open for a while now.

You should open them till your upper eyelids are inside out.

Wouldn't that damage my eyes and therefore make me incapable of seeing? Is this some kind of metaphor for the cost of knowledge or something?

Yes, it's a metaphor, like my fake cancer.

dont go. ignore the idiots.

Yes, sounds like getting off the internet is a splendid idea. Living your life online is fucking stupid. Nobody with any self respect would have done the things you have done here. Then again, you do worse things irl but at least you get paid for that.

Relax, faggot.

Hit the nail on the head.

Please don't go. You are a lovely, sweet, and nice person. 🥰

No loss. But I don't believe you.

People like you should be able to enjoy themselves here.

www.christinabarrett.com
🛸 "outta this world!"

Having a brother with mental illness and who suffers from depression, I can see where you're coming from. You should look out for your own best interests and do whatever makes you feel the best. People can be pretty cruel on this site if you let their words affect you.

Yeah, which is why I do not want to answer questions or divulge too much personal info.
It's kinda like the Miranda law.
Anything you share on this site WILL BE used against you.

nemesis is a rape apologist.
Fact.

Because of all the constant bullying I am no longer posting here. Whether this is a good or bad thing I don’t really care. It’s time I put myself first for once and not let others ruin my life here.
Being attacked on the internet ruins your life?
You're right, you shouldn't be here.
Making fun of someone who is suicidal in general is a fucked up thing to do
Well, you said your meltdowns are fake!
something they have caused.
Cuz nothing's ever your fault, Monicah.

Yeah, I don’t think being suicidal is the reason people on here give you shit. Reflect on that a bit.

I'm going to go back on my word, and unblock her. She never keeps her word about anything, why should we? I'm going to start parodying all her threads, and see if I can get the same amount of attention.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Monicah should leave this site and never post again.

You too, Itty. But that will never happen.