0% 0 votes

Re: Scariest creature

Azn
0% 0 votes
Donna
0% 0 votes

I don’t know what you’ve done but you’re looking a lot nicer in your profile pic now. Did you do something with your hair?

wow!

Now this is a Great Poll. :)

🧚‍♀️ part White/Asian christinabarrett.com

Trolls. The Filmboards kind.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini!

Other

My mother in law.

Other Other

My father in law when I was still dating his underage daughter.

If I am on your block list, let me know!
Thanx.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini!

One of the scariest creatures in mythology was the Lernian Hydra. A gigantic serpent with 2 forelegs like those of a crocodile and 9 heads on snakelike necks. About the only thing larger & fiercer were the dragons and only full grown ones at that.

I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. Mattis

One of the scariest creatures in mythology was the Lernian Hydra. A gigantic serpent with 2 forelegs like those of a crocodile and 9 heads on snakelike necks.
Sounds like the God you worship, because you certainly aint' a spiritual being closet case….

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

You were a catholic alter boy weren't you? Would certainly explain quite a bit about your queer closet obsession and God hatred.

I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. Mattis

You're an ex-communicated for perversion Catholic Priest aren't you? That would certainly explain why you're a closet case, not to mention your creepy fetish for alter boys.

Yes, God does hate closet case pedo perverts like you.

You are a small yappy dog attempting to bite my ankle. You aint smart enough to successfully troll me boy.

You aint smart enough to successfully troll me boy.
You couldn't even be successful enough in trolling yourself, let alone bring forth any substance or coherence to most of your deluded and incoherent ruminations on God.

I also think a creepy latent fag pervert like you should refrain from using the term boy…..

Youre a low rent version of conman

Fuck his mother

I don't even know who conman is, so that means nada to me.

Are you into f<>king other dudes mothers for revenge, as well as Catholic alter boys?

Yeah! Real good Christian you are…

You are a small yappy dog attempting to bite my ankle. You aint smart enough to successfully troll me boy.

The creatures from “Cabin In The Woods” were awesome scary.

Gone

The demons in Hellraiser:

This, but you must be 18 or older to view the pic:

Re: Scariest creature…

GHOST PENIS!!!

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

Wait.
She promised me she would never put that pic of me on the internet!

If I am on your block list, let me know!
Thanx.

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

Demons would be the scariest to encounter, I think. It'd be pretty harrowing to encounter a skinwalker, too.

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

Demons would be the scariest to encounter..
Yes, they can make the scariest presence in films too, especially when possessing others.

@Soul_Venom
0% 0 votes

Scariest creature for sure….

IRS agent
0% 0 votes

Clowns!
0% 0 votes
Dolls!
0% 0 votes
Scarecrows!
0% 0 votes
Clown dolls!!
0% 0 votes
Scarecrow dolls!
0% 0 votes

It says scariest, not a pathetic looking less than a midget Dolly Dearest…

Gone