The Soapbox : In the interest of promoting gender equality on this board I am posting my noods

In the interest of promoting gender equality on this board I am posting my noods

Now those are some tasteful noods! You’re welcome.

Re: In the interest of promoting gender equality on this board I am posting my n

Very good noodle

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Re: In the interest of promoting gender equality on this board I am posting my n

Yowza a your noods are steaming!!!!!

“You know, the Egyptians used to worship cats.” Hermione

Those were from when I was younger and naive. That photographer took advantage of my innocence. It started out he was just going to take a picture of the box of noodles, but in no time, he’s pressuring me to “just pour a little into pot” and “why don’t you add a little water”. Before I knew it, the noods were fully cooked.

Try Japanese Buck Wheat spaghetti noodles.

Now I’m turned on.

🥰

Hey wait a minute! I’m not gay! Begone foul tempter!

Don't need Roger Ebert or the paparazzi
Take on and already the county stop me
I hit hella licks man hella stagin'