Ice-T : This guy is morally corrupt

This guy is morally corrupt

I remember a while ago I heard him bragging about being a pimp or something like that.

Are you serious, Ice T?

Repent and turn to your holy Maker, Jesus Christ, who is going to judge the world.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: This guy is morally corrupt

That's because5b4 he *was* a pimp and a thief once upon a time. He's a rapper. Just like the Wu-Tang Clan raps about when they were crack slangers, Ice-T's gotta build up that street cred to appeal to his audience. Fail to understand that, and you fail to understand popular music as a whole.

Exactly, let God judge him. It almost sounded like you had taken Jesus Christs place - but you wouldn't do that, right?
I had the pleasure of meeting Ice T some years ago and I had preconceived opinions about him, but he was nothing like he shows the publc. I mentioned how his personality surprised me, he said that Ice T was a name. A character. The criminal life he led was about survival but that life is over. His dream was always to entertain, which he's done quite well.

God is fictional, so your point is moot.

Wow one guy with some sense thank science!!

You sound stupid right now. Plus illiterate, because you clearly, CLEARLY failed to get the parts of the Bible dealing with the prostitute who washed Jesus's feet at Simon's house, Barabus, Peter, Judas, in fact, probably TONS of people who were sinners of the worst sort who repented and were considered MOST HOLY, even above those who had NEVER sinned.

Please don't try to get Biblical about people until you've actually 238read the Bible with comprehension. And that would include the part about judgement being reserved as the sole domain of God meaning you are operating far above your pay grade at present.

M'kay thanks.

Signed,

The Pagans

Illiterate ?

Noun Judg(e)ment - Ability to judge, make a decision, or form an opinion objectively, authoritatively, and wisely, especially in matters affecting action; good sense; discretion..

read the Bible with comprehension ..snip..being reserved as the sole domain of God meaning you are operating far above your pay grade at presentsnip.
The Pagans

Contemporary Paganism as practiced in the United States in the 1990s has been described as a synthesis of historical inspiration and present-day creativity,[5] Adherents rely on pre-Christian

paganism has also been understood to include any non-Abrahamic, folk, or ethnic religion.

Muppetry on IMDB, what next ?

Only God can judge him. Just like they will judge you for judging him.

And he's actually a kool guy.