Ice-T : I remember him being with a beautiful black woman….

I remember him being with a beautiful black woman….

I use to love Ice-T.now, not so much. He just doesn't do it for me anymore. I remember back when, maybe during his New Jack city days, he was with a beautiful black woman, who looked like the actress Sally Richardson. Didn't he have a kid with her? I thought they were married but there is no mention of her here. Does anyone know who she is? I remember being jealous of her.

Re: I remember him being with a beautiful black woman….

They were never married and yes do share a son

older Ice T does it for me better then when he was young and skinny

I dont think he speaks of her very often

She was an ex-Cripette named Darlene.

"It's a Dog-Eat-Dog world & from where I sit, there just ain't enough damn dogs!"

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

yo steph the "black" woman you are refering to is Darlene and she was actually a brownned skin mb68exican american chick..Ice T has always dated outside the race

Go home and get your F'n shine box!Billy Batts (Goodfellas)

Okay, thanks. I didn't know she was mexican. Anyway, she was much prettier than his wife, in my opinion. I didn't know that Ice T only dates outside his race. To each his own, I guess.

trum.gifMichael Jackson's Motown 25 'Billie Jean'; best performance EVER.love1.gif

Darlene wasn't Mexican. LA Crips are "Black only".

"It's a Dog-Eat-Dog world & from where I sit, there just ain't enough damn dogs!"

Darlene was Hispanic She says so herself in a interview.

Slinte
I refuse to get into a battle of wits with someone so woefully unarmed

She certainly didn't look it. I guess the Crips made an acception to their rule (I could see why)!

She was probably one of those Hispanics that don't think they're Black. I know of many despite the fact that many have nappier hair than me(if I still had hair), or that they're darker than me, they deny they're Black.

dc where you get that "blacks only" stuff from? i know white brown and samoan dudes that were crips,are you even from la? yes she was mexican

From a nickel and dime a@@ figga,to a top black ballin big riggaB-Legit

Not from LA, but visited many, many times and did business with Nutty Blocc Crips. Just relaying what every Crip I've ever spoken with tells me, lol.

Post deleted

Been successfully doing what I do for 21 years now - hahaha! And am doing even more now, so you're threat was a pretty shoddy one! What you refer to as "my" IP address is just public wifi, so good luck with surveying McDonalds and Starbucks I guess. Been around for longer than you and have made advanced plans to keep safely doing and saying whatever I want online and elsewhere. All you have on me is a fake name, pics that could or could not belong to me, and IP addresses that are never mine, so you'll never find any legal info on me ever and that's a promise :) Trust that many with experience far beyond your own have failed at attempts to track me or find my legal identity to no avail. I'd never rat on anyone and have way too many connections inside to be anyone's bitch, lol. You watch too much TV, Freedom Traitor. Then again, you did post on April Fools!!!

She was clearly black (there are black Mexicans,too, y,know) and she is mentioned in the bio here. Ortiz was known for being on one of his first notorious album cover and she was his manager at one time,too.

You know there are Black people with Spanish names. The Spaniard brought slaves to the Americas, just like the Englishman. Darlene is very much Black.

yo steph the "black" woman you are refering to is Darlene and she was actually a brownned skin mexican american chick..Ice T has always dated outside the race

All Mexicans have black/african ancestry.

Actually, Hispanics from South America are part Indian and Spaniard, lol. No Black in there unless a one-off or so. But it certainly isn't the typical. Now with Puerto Ricansyes, more so than not.

@dcfixx

Actually, Hispanics from South America are part Indian and Spaniard, lol. No Black in there unless a one-off or so.

What? Obviously you don't know jack about the history of black people in South America (brought there as slaves about 500 years ago.) Brazil itself has the largest population of black folks outside of AfricaMexican has had black people for a good couple of hundred years (a small population, I believe, but they're been there for quite a while,and have got a history there,toojust like in the countries of Peru and Colombia.) It's sad how some folks don't know anything about the extensive histories of black people in South America. Check this doc out that's a couple of years old called BLACK IN LATIN AMERICA with Henry Louis Gates-it's a four-part PBS series that goes through the whole history of black folks in South America,periodincluding Mexico,too.

So you don't like him anymore because he fell in love with a white woman? Who are you to judge who he does and does not fall in love with?

To each his own is exactly right, and if you decided he'd aged badly and wasn't as cute anymore fair enough. But to find him less attractive because he married a white woman, that's messed up!

Maybe I'm reading your post wrong, perhaps your actual question was just who was his first wife but that's not how it's coming across to me. Maybe you could have worded it better?

wave.gif You're Perfect Yes It's True. But Without Me You're Only You wave.gif

I am an African American women, that's who I am, and yes I am entitled to my opinion, whether or not you think it is messed up. I will live with that! While I truly believe that you should date and love who you want, regardless of race, Black men who exclusively date white women are the ones who are 'messed up', especially if their mother is African American! I don't know the race of his mother, and I don't care. I worded it exactly the way I wanted to, thank you.yes.gif

It's called having a type. Some men only date blondes, some like their women busty, who cares. Love is Love! He's not "dating" white women, he just married one. His previous long term relationship was with a hispanic woman. I don't think the man sees colour, just booty!

I don't understand how the race of ones mother has anything to do with who they date. To me that is absurd! All my mother ever wanted for me was to be happy, loved and treated with respect.

FYI his mother from what I have read was Creole, and died when he was 3.

wave.gif You're Perfect Yes It's True. But Without Me You're Only You wave.gif

FYI his mother from what I have read was Creole, and died when he was 3

His mother was a black creole.

Who cares if he dates outside of his culture nothing wrong with it. So chals

Ya know, I used to think that way. But I've come to realize we can't help what we are or not attracted to. I think many of us take it personally which it isn't meant to be.

I totally agree eith you! I can't believe it was nine years ago when I created this post and my attitude and opinions have changed a lot since then. Love whom you love, because true love is so hard to find, why put any restrictions on it? You're attracted to what you're attracted to. His love for Coco has stood the test of time, period. But I really just wanted to find out about Darlene and his son.

Lmao, we're getting OLD, Steph! But with age comes wisdom ;)

LOL!

Darlene wrote a Book about her yrs with Ice T and the beginning of The rap scene. It was quite interesting esp about the Breakup, some interesting revelations

its called the Definition of Down its on Amazon.

Slainte I am who I am your approval isnt needed or required.

He probably had a lot of beautiful women.

Everyone has an African DNA. Darlene was, indeed, a black Mexican. Mexicans have a signifcant amount of African ancestry.