Politics : Why do females want top CEO type roles…..

Why do females want top CEO type roles…..

….or is it just to even it out with the men for these top positions to prove they can achieve anything?

Do they believe they can make a difference to the way companies and the corporate world run, or will they just end up running things the same as men do, but in skirts?

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Re: Why do females want top CEO type roles…..

Not me, I just want to live a quiet, comfortable life and have great sex every day

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

I just want to live a quiet, comfortable life and have great sex every day

That's the thing. Not all women are top dog ambitious to prove something, yet it gets promoted as though this is what ALL women want or should want.

The problem is when they are hired just to hire a woman. Most high profile female CEOs have been a disaster.

Yet it would be deemed sexist just to state the obvious.

Some may work out, but do these women really want to be attributed on the same dynamic as males in these top executive roles that could also be akin to selling out one's soul in many of these corrupt corridors of power?

How many posts are you going to manage in this topic before you shit your pants again and start having yet another mega meltie?

Azn: “He (Orsen) now pretends to be in his 50s, but is in his 70s or close to 80 yo.”

Contribute something useful or fuck off and stop projecting what a toxic tool you are?

Contribute something useful or fuck off and stop projecting what toxic tool you are?
There it goes.

Azn: “He (Orsen) now pretends to be in his 50s, but is in his 70s or close to 80 yo.”

I wish you'd go stinky sock troll git!

maybe cuz being a ceo means you make wads of money.

So money is the means to power for many, yet how does that prove what difference females would make in this arena?

they look prettier than guys.

they look prettier than guys.

That is all subjective and sometimes even from an aesthetic angle, many dudes can look better than the female company they are surrounded by.

men have more body hair. women look better. most guys at the top are fat and bald.

Body hair is a beautiful thing. Ask a myriad of women who get turned on by it.

Men like their body hair too, the rest is all just social construct.

a smooth supple beautiful woman.

Underneath all that hair males are smooth and supple too, plus they aint' missing that vital organ like wyminses are….

but you have to get thru the forest of manhair. some men wax their dicks which cracks me up.

Gimme lots of hair…

First concert was KISS. Paul Stanley and Bruce Kulick kept showing the women their chest hair all night

Don't need Roger Ebert or the paparazzi
Take on and already the county stop me
I hit hella licks man hella stagin'

Paul Stanley and Bruce Kulick kept showing the women their chest hair all night
Just as men love to do, as they love their chest hair.

It ain't gross, its just the construct of society for many breeder men to believe its gross because they are easily brainwashed and don't want to be seen as fags because that aint' normal. If its being flashed for the females, then that's different..

They'd like to become CEOs for the same reasons as men, I'd expect: power, prestige, and money.

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

Hey Kay…

Hope you're well.

I'd expect: power, prestige, and money.

So then its still ego driven?

Obviously. I challenge you to find me a CEO who isn't ego-driven. There certainly aren't any driven by altruism.

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

No! Not at all.

It just doesn't then seem fitting that the promotion of women being in these top roles is something that is worth striving for, to prove some dynamic of female empowerment.

At the end of day, these white collar top executive roles amount to what percentage of the workforce, compared to other roles that women could be pushed into that males can tend to dominate?

what a fuckload of incoherent drivel.

crawl back under ur rock, toad.

suck it.

The only incoherent thing around here, is your lack of comprehension skills which will never make you appear sharp or insightful over ANYTHING.

I doubt you will ever realize what a lost cause you are twerp.

shut up, dickfrog.

suck it.

SophieSTDvirus who carries on like a….

He's mentally ill, like Nettie.

😋

I bet his mom was a real cunt, too tho? Lmao

i've heard he posted once that his momma didn't love him and was a cunt to him. so that's probably the root of his nasty disgusting sexism and misogyny that's on display here.

fucking tragic.

suck it.

Well it's very basic.

Freud lmao

Nettie was also severely abused.

We are all born innocent.

Where you think the expression son of a bitch comes from? lmao

yeah well "son of a bitch" is misogynistic, too, bc fathers fuck their kids up just as much as mothers, if not even more. there are so many violent fathers who abuse, molest and rape their kids, more than there are mothers. or they just leave the family and let their kids down by abandoning them.

suck it.

fathers fuck their kids up just as much as mothers, if not even more.
Is that what happened to you, you vile misandrist pos?

Where you think the expression son of a bitch comes from?
All your spawn regardless of gender would be brats of a bitch and there aint' no escapin' that.

No, he doesn't turn on people who were supposedly his friends and name call

You're the one who's mental

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

You're the one who's mental
Tragic that such a crackpot isn't even aware of her condition.

It can't be normal to be in such denial. Donna projects all her own disorders onto others to avoid addressing her own issues and perhaps we really need to be compassionate towards her mental illness.

She does make it very difficult to want to give her the benefit of any doubt though because she deliberately baits and goads others.

Perhaps she is possessed and needs an exorcism, but I don't think even the devil would want to mess with her either. He cast her out from hell for trolling his other lost souls….

That was Rent boy I was referring to. I have Donna on block and hopefully Rent boy will leave

I know! But I predicted that Rent boy is another sock of Donna's. Similar attitude and posting style.

That's Mark

If it wasn't for you and Hutch I would stop posting here

Its hard to tell, but I don't care if I was incorrect, because he sounds like he's just as much hard work.

Its one wacky place here.

Yeah, they're the same

I think you’re wasting your breath here. The lunatic made his opinion of women quite clear when he said having sex with them is the same as having sex with a small child.

disgusting

suck it.

Well we ALL know what your preference is pedo freak nonce.

Hope God can help you, because man won't when they catch up with you sick f<>k!

To make $$$$$

One parent should stay home to raise the kids. Who cares if it's the man or wife.

You're a wise, bitchy, old troll lmao

Not everyone wants to be a parent, but if its something that a female does want, I hardly think the ambition and personality traits that are associated with being a CEO, would make her an ideal nurturing mother.