The Soapbox : If I wasn't in the arts, I was thinking I'd do Biophysics.

If I wasn't in the arts, I was thinking I'd do Biophysics.

There's some material out there I can study for fun when I feel like it.

I was interested in Bio-Technology and Genetic Engineering … or Bio-Engineering. They seem more like design majors of science. I wanted to either work with cloning or making human animal hybrids … or maybe editing genetic structures in humans. I wonder if you could design better living things. It's hard to see the point since so many Generation X people commit suicide "because of the pressure." I'm sorta in it for the power to control, you might say, to prevent bad things from happening, being a sorat moral police scientist. My love is more for Biophysics. I think it requires math. A biophysicist maye make over $100K/year.

Still, I'm trying to do violin, but I'm so used to studying and the other fields are so tempting and mouthwatering, you might say. A lot of good musicians like technical sciences, it seems, from some of what I can gather, at least.

5'4" • Indonesian•Chinese•Filipino•Taiwanese•Vietnamese

Re: If I wasn't in the arts, I was thinking I'd do Biophysics.

You can create a human-spider hybrid that can play 4 violins once.

I can write books and make documentary movies on what Biophysics is. Biophysics seems more technological, while Biochemistry/Bio-Technology is more about design.

I don't know about robots.

You can't. Please stop this embarassing foolishment at once you acting like a huge clown and nobody like the clowns!

Keep on smiling!

You won’t have time for writing once your race of Humachnids starts running amok. You’ll have to create a human-frog hybrid to keep the spider people in check.

laugh.gif

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

Shut the **** up.

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

You're not "in the arts" lmao. Arts and crafts hour at the group home does not count.

You're not "in the arts" lmao.

omg i was tinking the same thing! Quick let's do a scam together I hear Nettie gets her check in a few days imagine how many extra hookers and cocaine we can buy!

Keep on smiling!

golfclap.gif

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

You're not "in the arts" lmao. Arts and crafts hour at the group home does not count.
I enjoyed doing music all day.

You're in neither, and never will be.

mjeyds.gif

PS And the correct phrase there would be "If I weren't…." Condition contrary to fact rule.