The Soapbox : Lurking in the Shadows

Lurking in the Shadows

Tim Burton seemed to both approve and disapprove of me. I was in his fanbase. He does put himself on our level, but that's really a "superficial" gesture to gain the trust and confidence of others, I figured. Like people like Ellen DeGeneres, I know they were really just waiting to get their hands wet manipulating my life, not sure if Ellen still does that and not sure what she ever did. So, I was an adamant fan online, a successful artist since a young age, loved L.A. and wanted to move there, had an interest in movies, and wanted to get in the business, doing things like ballet and classical singing. So, yea, he sorta signed off, a "fair weathered 'friend.'" It's like people do that when they don't want to bother me. Okay, but I met a person, a Late Baby Boomer European lady I'm supposedly supposed to have a "relationship" with. Suddenly, everyone is like molesting and raping her, figuratively or through the air, and the whole world is onto this, while some people are bad.

Floridian/French-New-Orleanian • Dutch-Chinese-Indonesian/Irish/German/French/Dutch • Blog

Re: Lurking in the Shadows

You should try watching the show What we do in the shadows

It’s suitably zany, fucked up and hilarious, like you!

Azn: “He (Orsen) now pretends to be in his 50s, but is in his 70s or close to 80 yo.”

I have tried to get into those things.

Floridian/French-New-Orleanian • Dutch-Chinese-Indonesian/Irish/German/French/Dutch • Blog

Read this:

https://www.familysearch.org/blog/en/robert-the-bruce-and-the-spider/

Azn: “He (Orsen) now pretends to be in his 50s, but is in his 70s or close to 80 yo.”

Aw, so intimate and touching!

I used to watch action and adventure movies with my dad, twice and sometimes three times a weekend, like in 2010 - 2012. They don't seem as prevalent, these days, at least not in theaters. Of course, we had a blast watching other things. I started walking around the mall alone in 2012. Sometimes, my dad and I would eat out, and I have YouTube videos of it. I miss these earlier days. My high school's mascot and the neighborhood I lived in across the road was the "Spartan." I thought Eva Green starred in it, but I didn't see her when I looked it up.

The beginning few seconds of each clip:

You suffer from delusions of grandeur. Thinking these rich, famous, successful people even know you exist.

How do they know people are insulting them behind their backs or on message boards?

With Celebrity Power. It’s granted to all who rise to fame.

Like an honorary doctorate in classical music or just any music itself or pop music? I wouldn't accept it!

No choice. It gets beamed straight into your brain by the artificial drone plants. Or maybe it’s voodoo. I always get those two things mixed up.

https://screenrant.com/china-telescope-alien-robots/

Are you a friendly Alien?

That makes perfect sense.
I always wondered about that.
We are so blessed to have you here to help with such things.
Thanx!

I was told to "lighten up" so I ate a lit candle.

You’re welcome. I try to spread the good word when I can.