The Soapbox : Poll: Now that we have proved that Christina can actually talk like a normal person

Now that we have proved that Christina can actually talk like a normal person

Aint it about time we cancelled her for racism? I mean yeah yeah sure, I called her mother a pink nigger not 20 minutes ago but that is different, It is funny when I do it.

Yes, cancel her like that bitch from the food network
0% 0 votes

No, let her get away with it and make her POTUS like that prick with the orange face
0% 0 votes

No! Fuck canceling…..

No! Fuck canceling and the whole Fascist Woke Mob!
0% 0 votes

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱 Let's go, Brandon!

Re: Now that we have proved that Christina can actually talk like a normal perso

If you want to ban every racist poster here, I'd be the only one left. Maybe, a hologram of NZer.

Floridian/French-New-Orleanian • Dutch-Chinese-Indonesian/Irish/German/French/Dutch • Blog

Re: Now that we have proved that Christina can actually talk like a normal perso

Durrrrrrrrr

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Her mom passed away

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

I know, but its not like it happened in the last hour? And honestly, I just wanted an excuse to say pink n***r

You cray

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana