Food and Drink : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Just ate my spaghetti and meatballls

For years and years, I've had spaghetti with untasteful sausage or crumbs of ground meat.

I like plain cooked angel pasta and on the side wish for tasty meatballs with sauce, along with parmesan cheese and Italian bread and cold spring/freshwater.

☘️🌈💰 Where does the rainbow end? 📱🎹👽
a20220728.wpcomstaging.com

Did you order it or cook it?

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Post deleted

I started growing out my hair a year ago and now that it's long I find my hair everywhere

Do you have the same issue with your hair?

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Post deleted

Yes, your hair is beautiful

Post deleted

Lucky girl

Post deleted

Disgusting.

When I am king you will be the first against the wall, with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

Oh and yet you expected her to eat/enjoy your hairy balls? Nasty fcking loser!

👻HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃

My balls are not hairy. I wax them.

When I am king you will be the first against the wall, with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

You do seem to have a thing for those meat balls 🙄

👻HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃

You play with noodle?

Durrrrr

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini! 😋 Member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Looks like we had spaghetti on the same night.

I like to ground up 1lb ground beef really fine, angel hair pasta, Prego chunky and an extra can of cheap pasta sauce just in case I need more.

Lately I've been putting hot sauce on my spaghetti and it tastes freaking good. Some would call this blasphemy but hey I'm Mexican so I like my spiciness.

Parmesan on top.

I'm gonna eat some more for breakfast in a couple of hours.

I catfish in person.

My sister cooks good pasta dishes. She grated some cheese so fine is was soft and fluffy

She's been putting mushrooms and salmon in the sauce lately

Sounds delicious. I love mushrooms. That salmon thing sounds very interesting. Id try it. :)

I catfish in person.

I love mushrooms too

I;m glad you like them

Fuck yes

Good talk.

Post deleted