C. Thomas Howell : How much does someone like C. Thomas Howell earn per movie role?

How much does someone like C. Thomas Howell earn per movie role?

First, I liked the guy ever since I saw him in Secret Admirer and The Hitcher. I was even happy to see him pop up in the last Spiderman movie. He passes my stuck on an island with every movie an actor has ever made for one year rule. Would I be able to pass the time on a diet of just C. Thomas Howell movies for one year? I think, I probably would. Yes, I would. He's made a lot of movies!

I would rather be stuck on an island with C. Thomas Howell movies than Warren Beatty or Tom Cruise or Alec Baldwin movies. I would finish those guys' movies in less than two weeks, and then I will be left staring at the stars at night.

With my man, I believe I wouldn't be bored, because with C. Thomas you know that he will deliver a good performance even if the movie is going straight to Netflix streaming.

I wonder if anyone knows what he earns on average for one of his movies? Is it under or over 100,000 dollars? Whatever they are paying him, double it!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.