Scream : Why didn't Casey's parents have a gun?

Why didn't Casey's parents have a gun?

They lived in the middle of nowhere and you're telling me they didn't have a gun somewhere in that house incase a psycho killer breaks in? That's always bugged me.

Re: Why didn't Casey's parents have a gun?

Yeah, That is actually a Really Good Question.

They had one in Little House on the Prairie.

www.christinabarrett.com
🛸 "outta this world!"

LOL, That isn't "SCREAM" though.

They really need to have one these days but more for criminals. (Before, maybe for wild animals and indians?)

www.christinabarrett.com
🛸 "outta this world!"

I don’t think most people assume a psycho killer is going to break into their house.

Regardless, it's America and they live in the middle of nowhere.

Maybe they had a gun. but perhaps they wanted their spoiled brat dead.

That's what I thought when I saw the movie. I have three of them.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! Fuck Biden and Fuck Putin! 😎 Slava Ukraini!

They might have, but just maybe had it in a gun safe and she didn't have access to it. Since they never addressed it, I'm going to make up my own reason and say that they did have a gun, and even had Casey learn to shoot it and how to access it in an emergency, but it was in the shop for repairs after getting slightly damaged earlier in the week when fighting off some other serial killers.

Most people don't own guns even in rural areas. They probably feel protected being isolated.

Who says they didn't? Most parents would probably keep a gun in their bedroom, which we never saw in the movie.

Plus, just because someone lives in the middle of nowhere doesn't mean they have to or even want to own a gun.

Psycho killers are actually few and far between.

Satan is a little man.

It's America. You cannot tell me that they wouldn't have had a gun. Especially in the middle of nowhere. 🙄

Casey had every opportunity to run and get a gun but she ran and got a knife! She had enough sense to grab a weapon so if there was a gun in the house I'm pretty sure she would have gone for it.

I absolutely can tell you they wouldn't have had a gun. Not everyone in America is a cowboy. Sidney's house didn't have a gun. Neither did Stu's.

She had enough sense to grab a weapon so if there was a gun in the house I'm pretty sure she would have gone for it.

Agreed. There was no gun in the house.

Satan is a little man.

Many Americans in the middle of nowhere do not own guns. Not sure why you think that they would.

Keep in mind Stu had dated Casey and during that time it’s implied he was already a psycho since he helped Billy murder Sidney’s mom a year earlier. So I’m sure he would’ve asked Casey at some point personal questions such as if their parents own guns. Not something common to ask a girlfriend IF you’re a normal person but he was psychotic. So I’m sure they knew (both Billy and Stu) that Casey was alone and with no guns in the house.

👻HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃

Are you autistic?

Artistic? Why yes! Yes sir I am! Haha! So nice of you to notice!

👻HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃