The Walking Dead : Fans accepting Negans heel turn pisses me off

Fans accepting Negans heel turn pisses me off

Even more so as I ACCEPTED IT for quite a while.

I read all the comics, so I knew about Negan like 3 years before most of you people here ( I assume ) and during his comic run I myself started to like him, and I feel like an idiot.

In the show there was recently a scene where Negan explains to Maggie that he did what he did to Glen and Abe because of what Rick and his guys did to the people at that outpost…and the fans are BUYING it, claiming that it is justified…..

Lets just hold up for a second and look into Negans actions….

He was in charge of a large group, he had the power to do some GOOD in the world, but instead he used it to be gangster number 1

He ordered or at the very least SANCTIONED the murder of an 11 year old boy, just as a scare tactic to get Oceanside to comply

His group attacked Ricks first and would have killed them if not for a hillbilly with an RPG

Now do not get me wrong, he was more than fair when he only killed 2 in that lineup, in fact he was only going to kill ONE of them….if not for a hillbilly with a temper….so yeah I will give him points for only killing 2 when Rick and co killed at least 10 of his

But its the murder of the 11 year old that I cant see past ( in the comics he personally kills a 16 year old boy, off panel ) ….. Its like the fans forget this fact, that an 11 year old child died because of him.

Plus, Ricks group did not BRUTALLY kill those people at the outpost, they did not suffer, at least not for long, as it was either a knife thru the brain while they slept, or a gunshot wound. Negan allowed Glenn to wallow in pain for a little bit…while taunting him….and his wife…..sadistic.

And I dont know how true this is, but I hear the showrunners are planning to reveal that Maggie is actually IN LOVE with Negan…..if that god awful fan service does happen then I will lose all fait in screenwriters, as they are letting idiot fan boys write the show…..

do YOU accept him?

Re: Fans accepting Negans heel turn pisses me off

Never!

He took Glenn from us. He can rot in hell!

Haven't watched since RIck left. Negan went on forever AND EVER.

"He took Glenn from us."

—————————-

'Negan' took a lot of characters from the Fans.

I do think that it is also worth mentioning though that he also has taken some bad guys as well (like 'Alpha' for example).

and that makes the killing of an 11 year old boy ok?

Well yeah, Negan has always been the real hero of this story.

Rick and his group of bloodthirsty retards = cancer.

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

"Fans accepting Negans heel turn pisses me off"

——————————

I think that they have every right to their own thoughts, views, feelings, and opinions when it comes to the character of 'Negan'.

If they want to accept what has been done with 'Negan' then they have every right to do that.

blocked.

I'm joking Anthony, you are one of the only people who actually talk about movies lol

oh, LOL!

alright then! :)

Nothing Negan did justified having several hundred of his people murdered in cold blood because Rick and Alexandria literally voted that it's better them than us. Negan killed 2 people in retaliation and forced Alexandria into the very deal Rick committed mass murder to avoid. Poor decision making on Rick's part. Negan was merciful. If the show was intending to be in any way realistic, Negan would have massacred them all right there and then.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Nothing Negan did justified having several hundred of his people murdered in cold blood because Rick and Alexandria literally voted that it's better them than us. Negan killed 2 people in retaliation and forced Alexandria into the very deal Rick committed mass murder to avoid. Poor decision making on Rick's part. Negan was merciful. If the show was intending to be in any way realistic, Negan would have massacred them all right there and then.
You're overthinking it, Snow. You're also wrong. Dumbass.

Nothing to overthink peon. Several hundred cold blooded murders trumps 2 justified executions and a moderate food tax. Of course you of all people would be disabled enough to think otherwise. You're dismissed

Nice try, troll.

ot was like 10 people…and they all had pictures of smashed heads on their walls

so either the pics were there to keep them in line, or to show how proud they are of doing it.

do YOU accept him?

I liked him when he first appeared in the comic book. I started getting annoyed how he always kept talking talking down to his enemies. He would go on long speeches filled expletives like the F-word.

Kind of like I do on here! Lol

The kills don't make me hate him. I wasn't mad that he killed Glenn. I was upset that Glenn died in the first place and the brutal graphic nature of his murder. It couldn't have been one of the other character.

OMG shut the fuck about Glenn okay?

300lb and beautiful