Politics : The last time Reptilians actually won an election was 1984

The last time Reptilians actually won an election was 1984

1988 they used Willie Horton and Snoopy to "win"; Bush senior was so unpopular he lost his 2nd term. Then came 2000; stolen by Nader, Thomas, and Chad. 2004 Stolen by blackbox voting in Ohio. 2016 by the fake Email investigation by Comey and voter suppression in the 3 swing states that mattered. The only way Fascism wins is by voter suppression.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/24/us/arizona-election-review-trump-biden.html

Mean people suck.

Re: The last time Reptilians actually won an election was 1984

that was the time that show v came out. people probably decided they don't like lizard people anymore after that.

men are men and women are women.

Doesnt surprise me.

This is a fact and I never even liked Reagan.

and lets not ever talk about Bush losing the second election or all the stealing Bush Jr. did. Trump with Russian and the song goes on…

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

Well on one level Reagan was the right President at the right time. Even though I was against most of his policies he and Gorby ended the Cold War. In '88 Dukakis was way ahead in the polls, but then of course dirty politics came in and he lost to a CIA man with no personality who invaded Panama and Iraq while ignoring Yugoslavia. However he didn't do what his son did: totally destroy the Middle East which created ISIS and left the Taliban in power, and left Saudi as is which is responsible for 9/11 and most other terror in the world.
Chump stole it with only a little help from Putin; they knew they couldn't possibly win the popular vote which Hillary won by 3 million, but they knew they could manipulate the 3 close swing states that mattered in our insane slavery-based Electoral College system.
The whole world breathed a sigh of relief when he was prevented from stealing it again in 2020 after his 7 million+ vote loss.
Imagine how the world would be now had the winners were allowed to take power: no 9/11, no Iraq war, no ISIS, none of the insanity of Conald Chump, and probably no Covid (that's a whole other can of worms).

Mean people suck.

so many Trump Supporters are still in so delusion that he stole it and that it was much closer than that. I met them every day, a new one everyday, and all I want to do is grab a gun and shoot them right across the face. This is beyond politics. These people are mentally sick and a cancer to humanity. They have no intellect and violent stupid people with zero studies or knowledge of anything. Somehow they get by on brutality.

I believe everything you've said. Especially since 9/11 happened on Bush's watch and all he cared about was his arms deals and the whole thing was a hoax. Obama essentially eliminated ISIS and Nobody ever talks about how he Got Bin Laden. and that insanity of Chump was like a cancer spreading news. It is so refreshing since he step down since day one. We no longer hear that cancer shit everyday.

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

Elections get nasty.

So do the toxic left.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

If your theory was true then Republicans wouldn't have held Congress many more years than Democrats since 1988.