Jenna von Oy : midget like body

midget like body

doesnt she sometimes look like she has a midget/dwarf body?

Re: midget like body

No she does not. A midget is an extremely small person with normal proportions. An abnormally small person that is atypically proportioned is a dwarf. Gary Coleman is an example of the previous and Vern Troyer is an example of the latter. In fact, most of the well recognized ‘little people’, those in entertainment, are dwarfs.

Jenna von Oÿ is over 5’ tall and normally proportioned so she cannot be classified, nor does she appear to look like a midget or a dwarf. I can only think that you are referring to the fact that Jenna is not built like the typical flat-assed white female. She has a large round derrière complemented by a small waistline; a feature that is more often found in black and Latino females than in women of any other ethnicity. Jenna has a very healthy curvaceous built and unlike most white females she is not insecure about her full assets and has often stated that she is very happy with her voluptuous build.


“No little fishies left in the sea. No little fishies, ‘cept Londo and Me.”
—G’Kar

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: midget like body

Ummm yeah.. whatever.. I agree, she looks midgety.
Who cares aqbout your dwarf midget speil.... and she aint that curveascous. She's got rather small boobs for her bum. I think she is really pretty but I wouldnt say she was tall or voloptuos.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: midget like body

Breast size does relate to bum size.
Sorry if you disagree.
Jenna is obviously slightly pear shaped.
This would refer to the relationship between the size of her arse and the size of her breasts.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: midget like body

I wasnt trying to say there is a direct relationship, all I was saying is all body sahpes take size of both into account.
Hour glass bum and breasts are usually pretty much the same, pear shaped breasts are smaller and bum bigger etc.
I dont see why you have to keep arguing about it.
And an oil rig? I come from a country that would never have an oil rig even if America paid them to. Thats disgusting.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: midget like body

You know I can always depend on IMDb to have a large mem 5b4 bership of uniformed and wholly undereducated posters. But, I guess I would need to attribute the level of ignorance and misinformation in this thread to the age of posters; that is assuming that both persnickity_ and jollygirl1uk are adolescents.

persnickity_ wrote:

Who cares aqbout your dwarf midget speil.... and she aint that curveascous. (sic)
The fact that you neither know the definition of the technical terms midget or dwarf nor know how to properly apply them is your problem not mine. Those words mean what I defined previously and are medical terms to describe abnormally small people. Jenna von Oÿ is short, but hardly of abnormally small stature.

persnickity_ wrote:

She's got rather small boobs for her bum. I think she is really pretty but I wouldnt say she was tall or voloptuos. (sic)
You quite obviously know nothing about human physiology. As jollygirl1uk indicated, breast and buttock size are completely unrelated. I know several woman who are buxom and that have no behind as well as several women that have full bottoms and relatively small breasts. And where did I ever state that Jenna was tall? I stated that she is over 5’ tall, which she is, not that she is a tall woman which would require that she be over 5’5” (average height for an adult American female). Try learning how to read what is b68 actually posted before contesting another person.

As to Jenna’s curves, she is curvy enough to have gained high praise every time she has appeared in King magazine. In the past that periodical has received nasty mail from its readership for featuring white females—the target audience is a black and Latino male readership—but no such letters of complaint were whenever Jenna appeared in that magazine. In fact, the bulk of her current fan base is black and Latino males because despite being white she is built more like a black or Latino female.

jollygirl1uk wrote:

Voluptuous, is usually related to someone overweight, which means there whole body is fairly large.
That is completely incorrect. Voluptuous, in reference to a woman’s body, means “having a large bosom and pleasing curves.” The fact that you associate that term with describing a woman that is overweight means that you have been conditioned to buy into the contemporary Western concept of the ideal woman as tall, slender, buxom and assless. That is an exaggerated Caucasian standard of beauty that is perpetuated through modern media and it is an ideal perpetuated in the white male psyche. Black and Latino males generally do not find women with that body type physically attractive and voluptuous women such as Marie “Free” Wright, Ki Toy Johnson, Ashanti, Jennifer Lopez and Vida Guerra are by no means fat or overweight. Jenna has a build similar to that of these black and Latina celebrities.


persnickity_ wrote:

Jenna is obviously slightly pear shaped. This would refer to the relationship between the size of her arse and the size of her breasts.
Completely wrong again. Jenna would have to have an endomorphic form to be pear shaped; her body type is that of a mesomorph. A pear shaped person has a hip structure that is substantially larger than their torso usually due to excessive fat. Jenna has steatopygia, a condition more common in women of African descent, and a narrower hip structure than most Caucasian females. She also seems to have the larger upper leg muscles which are also a typical trait in persons of African descent, which helps to lift her buttocks keeping them from sinking into her thighs. Caucasians have a smaller upper leg muscles and a wider hip structure that flattens their buttocks, Jenna does not and it is for that reason that she has the type of full round bottom more commonly seen on black women. (Many Latinas exhibit this trait because the Spanish-speaking people of the Americas have African genes due to the mixing of Spanish settlers, African slaves and the indigenous Mesoamericans.)

These ethnic traits are the result of cultural evolutionary breeding, e.g., the perpetuation of certain physical traits in persons of certain ethnicities due to what is consi 5b4 dered attractive in a given cultural group. For instance, (East) Asian women tend to have very petite almost girlish features even once they reach adulthood. This is the result of women with very petite features being considered more desirable and thus such women were more likely to find mates, marry and bear children than those women that did not meet that ideal. This can be seen in the extreme in China where foot-binding was a tradition for several centuries because very small feet on a woman were considered better—the Cinderella story has been traced back to ancient China—and large breasts are considered offensive.

In most Caucasian cultures large breasts have typically been considered anything but offensive, barring the prudish tendencies of the Christian Church. The desire for large round breasts can be seen everywhere from ancient Indian sculptures—Indians are Caucasians—to the breast-accentuating fashions typical throughout European history. The one exception to this trend is amongst the Semitic peoples of the Near and Middle East (e.g., original Hebrews, Arabs, Syrians, et al) that have a religious tradition that promotes modesty particularly, and in some cases to the extreme, with women.

In Africa, the environment resulted in many sub-Saharan Africans adapting to periods of famine by physiologically collecting fat around their hips. Unlike fat that collects around the midsection, fat accumulated on the hip b68 s metabolizes very slowly and thus, a person exhibiting this trait, known as steatopygia, is more likely to survive periods of famine. Due to their very active lives, larger quadriceps, hamstrings and gluteus muscles, and narrow hip structure this extra fat was well-formed as opposed to looking like a sack of cottage cheese as it would on an obese person. Instinctively, one would realize the importance of this trait and thus amongst African males, women with larger buttocks would be considered more desirable for that reason.

As one anthropologist put it, “100 years of cultural changes will not change 100,000 years of anthropological evolutionary conditioning.” Therefore, despite substantial “race mixing” and multiculturalism, men of predominantly European and South Asian descent are obsesses with large breasts and men of predominantly African ancestry love big butts. And that does not mean a big butt as on an obese woman. There is a dramatic difference between a big butt on a woman like Jenna von Oÿ, Free, Jennifer Lopez, Vida Guerra, Marie “Free” Wright, et al., who are all well-built and a women like Monique (Nikki Parker from The Parkers) who is clearly obese.


“No little fishies left in the sea. No little fishies, ‘cept Londo and Me.”
—G’Kar

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: midget like body


To be honest alot (sic) of what you say is assumed.
While I did make assumptions a 5b4 bout your assertions, and I did mention in the original post that they were based on assumption, the rest of what I wrote is not. That information is based on anthropological and cultural evolutionary studies into human attraction and body types. Study physiology gives you a better idea of the how the human body works, but it does not delve into the environmental, sociocultural and evolutionary reasons why humans have variances in body form that can often be attributed to ethnicity. What I wrote is actually a minor snippet of information from a more in depth piece that I posted on another board here over a year ago.

What i meant was people ive seen who are called voluptuous are usually not thin people or althletic people. When people are classed by whoever as voluptuous in my experience they are carrying some fat around with them.
Well by definition, a woman that is voluptuous would not be thin as that would be oxymoronic. Thin women are not curvy and therefore cannot be voluptuous. As to them not being athletic, that is not wholly correct. While you may not have bought into the unrealistic Eurocentric concept of female beauty, the fact that in your experience the term ‘voluptuous’ has been used to describe less than fit women means that the people around you have. This standard is unconsciously accepted as perfection by most Westerners of European descent who consider women of a more curvy b 5b4 uild to be fat or out of shape which from a medical standpoint is completely false. This is essentially what is known as the Twiggy phenomenon for the ultra-slender model that (unintentionally) started this obsession with very thin women in the late 1960s.

Ki Toy Johnson (www.king-mag.com/04may-june/kaitoy.html) is a good example of what a woman with ‘true’ voluptuous build looks like. By the way, Ki Toy works out six days a week. Most voluptuous women probably do not work out regularly, particular the younger ones who retain their shape as a matter of high metabolism, but many do have some regular regimen to maintain their shape. This becomes more important once they get past their mid-20s and their metabolism starts its natural decline. Jenna started a regular exercise regimen some 2+ years ago and there are photos of Jenna modeling swimwear at CelebrityCollector.com where you can see that she has a very athletic build as a result of that regimen. And again, her musculature, particularly in her legs, is more like that of a woman of African descent than a Caucasian female.


“No little fishies left in the sea. No little fishies, ‘cept Londo and Me.”
—G’Kar

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: midget like body

Besides quoting excerpts from my post back at me, what do you have to defend your position? As I stated previously the information I posted is based on anthropological and cultural evolutionary studies into human attraction and body types. I will take the word of researchers with masters and doctorates in anthropology, cultural anthropology, history, sociology, physiology and sports medicine over your unsupported rant. First and foremost, I never stated that there were any absolutes as there are none as far a humans are concerned. On the other hand there are typical physical traits amongst people of certain ethnic backgrounds as I detailed previously. Unless you can provide a valid scientific refutation of what I posted you are doing nothing but blowing smoke.

.Makeing (sic) assumptions spells out your ignorant
No, making assumptions is the starting point for scientific analysis. Simply making an assumption then treating it as fact like some form of religious dogma is a indicator of ignorance. I did not make assumptions and leave it open. I posted information about findings from research done in the area in question and provided a summary of the scientific basis upon which those findings were built. The only assumption I made was of the age group that you and persnickity_ fall into and I clearly stated that I was an assumption on that point.

.You take your information from anthrapological, physiological, sociocultural and cultural studies ( try the university of life it's not as subjective). (sic)
Your attack on academia and scientific research is what is the true sign of ignorance in this thread. The ‘University of Life’ not subjective. What are you smoking? The scientific method by its very methodology is objective as any findings must stand up to stringent scrutiny before being accepted as remotely acceptable. Again, I supported my position in my post, can you?

.Your body shape is not determined by your ethnicity.
You again jump to an absolute that was not stated. Ethnicity, which has genetic roots, plays a role in how a person may be physically structured when they reach adulthood. There is a reason why Caucasians have long narrow noses and Negroids have short broad noses. There is a reason why persons of African descent have tight-curled wooly hair and people of European descent have thinner stringy hair. There is a reason why the indigenous peoples of any given climate have a particular skin tone. Lastly, there is a certain reason why people of different ethnicities have typical body structures which I explained earlier.

.Thin women can be curvy. A persons body shape is determined also by bone structure and muscle.
A woman can be curvy and slender (lacking excessive body fat). Thin (more akin to skinny) implies a very specific body type.

I did not say voluptuous females can not be athletic.
Your exact words were, “What I meant was people I’ve seen who are called voluptuous are usually not thin people or athletic people. (emphasis added)” My response to that statement, which was “that is not wholly correct,” was one of general agreement, so you are obviously attacking me just for the sake of starting a fight or you need to learn to understand the usage of modifiers. You indicated that the women you have known to be called voluptuous are usually not thin or athletic. That is not an absolute statement and I answered in kind with a relative response.

. "Most voluptuous women probably do not work out regularly, particular the younger ones who retain their shape as a matter of high metabolism"

-Most...who are theses young women/women you mention? Where did you get your information from?
Again, you need to learn about reading modifiers. The statement you are calling a generalization here is not intended to be an absolute statement which is evident in the fact that I used the modifier probably. The second half of the statement, about metabolism, is a known scientific fact—excepting those that are obese and therefore have a greatly reduced metabolic rate for their age, a person will have a much higher metabolism which begins to slow has they enter their late 20s to early 30s unless they exercise at a rate that helps to maintain a higher metabolic rate.

"This standard is unconsciously accepted as perfection by most Westerners of European descent who consider women of a more curvy build to be fat"

-Most. Who thinks this way? Your friends family, President?
Try looking at Western media and how beauty is represented. Our culture mirrors its standards through its media and as Western media is controlled by people of European descent. Much of what is shown, particularly in terms of women, is what the average white male considers to be ideal. 5b4 If you watch BET, which targets a black American audience, or look at almost any hip-hop or R&B video, the body type of the women is very different from that of the mainstream. Why? Because as a matter of course black males have a standard of beauty that is very different from that of white males. In the US, when you walk into most Chinese take-out restaurants, there are a number of posters and calendars with Chinese models. Again, the standard of physical beauty that is represented that is very different from the white mainstream or that of blacks and Latinos. Why? Because there are typical physical traits that predominate these ethnicities that have come to be unconsciously accepted as desirable over countless generations. The one anomaly is the obsession with thinness in Eurocentric, particularly American, cultures that began in the late 1960s, but all other factors (e.g., large breasts, small or flattened buttocks, blonde hair, blue eyes, etc.) have long been a part of that group’s ideal.

"her musculature, particularly in her legs, is more like that of a woman of African descent than a Caucasian female."

-More like which African female? Unlike which Caucasian females?
I already covered the difference in upper leg musculature between people of African and European descent earlier in this thread and the reasons for this difference. Try reading it.

" 5b4 ;typical flat-assed white female"

-Who are these, is this from a world survey you did?
Again, this is a typical trait in Caucasians and was explained earlier.

"She has a large round derrière complemented by a small waistline; a feature that is more often found in black and Latino females than in women of any other ethnicity. "

-I'll make an assumption myself here, that this is another snipt from the survey you have done on bottoms of all the women living on the earth.
Well your assumption is incorrect. As I stated earlier, what I know on this matter is from people that are experts in the various fields that cover this subject matter. When you get a peer-reviewed published work in a scientific journal that definitively refutes what the experts in those fields have surmised through the scientific method and has subsequently been accepted by the scientific community then you will have point. Until then, I will stand by what I have learned from people that make a living and have built their credibility in their respective fields by actually studying this and related topics.

At no time did I state that anything a posted was an absolute. What was stated was about typical body types for persons of certain ethnicities and as anyone who have a passing understanding of a statistical concept known as the bell curve knows, there will always be th 111c ose that fall outside of the norm. There are white males that do not obsess over large breasts, just as there are black males that do not care if a woman has no butt and (East) Asian males that do not require that a woman look like a pubescent 12 year-old. In conjunction, it is obvious, particular by the number of breast augmentation surgeries performed every year, that all white women do not develop large breasts, not all black women have backsides like Ki Toy or Free, and not all (East) Asian women are built like middle school-aged girls.

Your accusations might have some merit if I had made statements without justification, but everything I stated has supporting text. You may not agree with what I stated, and that is your prerogative, but you have written nothing substantiate you position beyond accusing me of posting rhetoric.


“No little fishies left in the sea. No little fishies, ‘cept Londo and Me.”
—G’Kar

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: midget like body

Wow, another mindless rant. Either substantiate your position or be silent. Your ad hominem response only demonstrates that you are quite obviously out of you league.

“No little fishies left in the sea. No little fishies, ‘cept Londo and Me.”
—G’Kar

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: midget like body

I’m surprised that Eltiburon has wasted his time responding to you people. Mainely, you have done nothing other than show that you are an immature arse. All you have done is launch obscenities and attack the character of a person that is quite obviously far better educated than you can over hope to be. As for you Jolly Girl, you seem to be more reasonable so I will focus on your argument.

You start off stating that he is not right in the head because he studies backsides and end by asserting that you would like to know where this textbook is that focuses on women’s arses. You are way off base here, love. First, there is nothing abnormal about a (black) male being infatuated with a nice backside anymore than there is with most blokes being obsessed with large 5b4 breasts. This is normal male behavior. Secondly, Eltiburon made it clear that this is not based on his research but from the knowledge he has gained from people studying mating practices. In case you don’t know, that is a very broad subject that covers a wide gamut of topics that in turn have a number of related sub-topics covering everything from early human mating patterns to fetishes. I actually read the full length version of the post that Eltiburon posted when attraction was being discussed some time ago and what he posted here was a fragment of what this topic entails. No one studies backsides exclusively and he never insinuated that anyone did. You made that accusation early on and have committed yourself to carrying that mentality through the course of this thread.

As Eltiburon quite emphatically stated, typical body types are the result of environment. It is an accepted scientific fact that ethnic groups carry certain identifiable traits that are the result of generations of adaptation to a given region. Environmental adaptation affects cultural norms. That which is typical for a number of neighboring cultures can become typical of an ethnic group and consequently, begin to become identifiable with a particular race. If you observe people around you, read magazines or watch television or movies, it would quickly become apparent that the mainstream standard of beauty in the West, which is Eurocentric, idealizes a very 111c different feminine form from that of ethnic minorities such as blacks. And, as Eltiburon correctly stated, full round backsides are not only typically considered unattractive by Eurocentric standards but that it is outside the norm for white women to have that particular feature. Also, as Eltiburon stated elsewhere, Jenna von Oy has herself acknowledged that about herself.

Deny it all you wish to, but Sir Mix-A-Lot made "Baby Got Back" for a reason and most of the women that are promoted by the mainstream and that I myself as a white male consider attractive do not have big backsides for a reason. There are typical physical traits that are common in people of certain ethnicities that have played a role in attraction for countless generations. There is a Eurocentric standard of beauty and Western media is saturated with that imagery. As a matter of fact, this has become a major issue in recent years in nations where aggressive Western marketing campaigns have caused ripples within non-white populations. As a result of the models used in these campaigns people, women in particular, are beginning to believe that they must fit the Eurocentric standard in order to be beautiful. Read about the skin bleaching going on in parts of Western Africa or places in Southeast Asia where the women are suddenly troubled about their small breast size (www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_749958.html?menu=).

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: midget like body

What a dic<!

Mainely, you claim to be in grad school yet you make posts that look like they were written by my 10 year old brother while throwing a tantrum. My sister is in grad school and f4rom what i have seen, people at that level don’t resort to immature name calling when they debate a point. Like the fan dude said all you have done in this thread is toss insults at elti when he has stated things that are fairly common knowledge to those of us that actually look around. We as whites are flat-assed compared to the average black person. I can see that everydau just walking down th halls of my high school. Read the other threads on this board about Jenna and it becomes obvious that elti didn’t state anything different from what other fans have said on her board. all he did here was add substance to his position which you by the way have failed to prove false. Calling him a nerd that cannot get dates just because he can write a solid piece only shows that you are the moron. Plus, you make a reference to his sig as a sign of being a geek when you also recognized the source. I guess that makes you the real a$$hole.

Eltiburton also sited examples that support his position. If you have seen a typical issue of something like FHM, Stuff, or Maxim then look at magazines like Smooth or King, you see that there is a dramatic difference between the models in these mags that goes beyond FHM and Maxim exclusively treating white women as the only form of beatuy. Black men like big a$$e$ and balck women pretty much have them. I know for a fact that the white girls in my school that get a lot of attention from the black guys get props for having big butts. In a school that has mostly white students I can count the number of white girls that have a butt on one hand with fingers missing. just as with those few white babes, the black girls that typically catch the attenton of most of my firends look like playmates that have been tanned. Jenna’s build is not like the average girl in my school or my neighborhood but she does look like a vanilla version of many of the black girls I kno and have seen in black magazines.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: midget like body


Read some of his other posts about Buffy characters. He makes *beep* up but disguises it by making it sound like gospel. Yes I am familiar with Josh Wedon's shows.
You just killed what credibility you may have had, mainely; not that you had any to begin with. I do not post on the Buffy or Angel boards and I almost never discuss either show on IMDb despite having been a fan of both. In fact, you joined this site long after I had stopped regularly posting on IMDb’s boards and as I generally posted on The Soapbox, the vast majority of what I have posted on any topic was gone long before you would have had a chance to come across it. Besides, anything I post in reference to a television show or movie, is my opinion on that piece of entertainment, and is not based on scientific research. Therefore, my opinion about a television show has no bearing what I have posted in this thread.

You are so fond of profanely claiming that what I have posted is made up, yet you have done nothing to contest my posts beyond write puerile tripe and ad hominem. As, RickBrad stated, if you are a grad student then you should be able to contest someone without coming off like some pre-pubescent brat.


“No little fishies left in the sea. No little fishies, ‘cept Londo and Me.”
—G’Kar

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Sadly, you only proved that you are the one that is wrong.

You really take the cake. You almost had me going until I found the thread that you grabbed that quote from and it only shows how much of a single-minded little child you are. The more you post on this thread, the more you come across as a jealous little girl attacking someone that gets more attention than you. Let’s take a close look at your so-called proof. Here is the original post to which Eltiburon responded:

by - neo_93612 (Sun Feb 1 2004 07:09:22 )

Was it true that the role of Chloe on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" was originally for Hilary, but she chose not to play the character because she refused to play a suicidal character, so Lalaine took the role instead?
Neo is clearly inquiring about a rumor. Eltiburon gave a through explanation as to why the rumor may not be true, he neither stated if it were definitively true or false. As he asked JollyGirl earlier in this thread, do you understand what a modifier is? He starts his post by answering with “Doubtful.” That is not an absolute statement and he goes on from there to explain why it is doubtful that Hillary Duff would have refused the role based on what the original poster provided. His use of production numbers may have been a little over the top, but it shows that the episodes in question where not produced sequentially which goes along with his next point that few television series are thoroughly planned out. That is a statement of fact and being that the two episodes in which this Chloe character appear are at least four episodes apart, it is highly unlikely that anyone auditioning for the role would know the ultimate fate of that character based on how most shows are produced.

You then go on to state that the next person to respond to him proved him 100% wrong. Well you are the one that is wrong. The following poster’s exact words were:

by - StakeNCross (Wed Feb 18 2004 09:49:50 )

Actually, your response is not entirely accurate. Joss Whedon, Marti Noxon and the rest of the creative crew of "Buffy" often planned out an entire season - at least - before filming any of the episodes. This is evident by all the foreshadowing throughout the series (even between seasons), and was confirmed by Joss himself in an interview. "Buffy" was actually hailed by several reviewers as one of the "best-planned series of all time." However, more often than not, even though the creative team knew what was going to happen ahead of time, the cast did not find out until they read each script. (emphasis added)
Eltiburon, made an assumption based on the devil-may-care manner in which most tele series are produced. StakeNCross is obviously a die-hard fan and was therefore aware of the fact that that Joss Whedon actually did some advanced planning in terms of the series. StakeNCross then substantiates Eltiburon’s point, that what the creative staff knew was not necessarily known by the cast, let alone someone appearing in a minor role for all of two episodes. So despite the one point that was speculated based on facts of Hollywood’s M.O., the follow-up poster actually supported Eltiburon’s point that it was doubtful that Hillary Duff turned down the role because the Chloe character was suicidal; if the series regulars were not always aware of what to expect, then it stands to reason that any actor in a small role that does not get killed off immediately will know their ultimate fate either. There is nothing in his post that is ‘made up’.

Secondly, Eltiburon stated that he does not post on the Buffy or Angel boards and there is no indication that he ever has. The quote you grabbed was from t 5b4 he Lalaine board. He has made hundreds of posts at IMDb on The Soapbox, where I first became aware of him, and the only times I ever recall him making Buffy/Angel references was when he and another poster were not at each other’s throats. Apparently the only thing these two had in common was their love of dogs and being fans of those two shows.

You dig up one old post and to attempt to counter him because you are relying on the younger posters here to accept your childish yelling over his reason. Of the 50 or so posts remaining in Eltiburon’s posting history, only two make reference to Buffy and they are both in-line with the small role played by a certain actress. You hoped that no one would look at your cited source to see how far out of context you are. Well I did, and it shows that you are just an angry prick that cannot handle the fact that Eltiburon can intelligently present his points. In it proper context, the post you quoted from him shows that you are the one making things up and as he stated, his posts about tele series are opinion and not science-based though he does use facts to support his opinion. You claim to be a grad student and yet you sit here and accuse someone of being haughty because they can present their case as someone at his level of education should.

As to his so-called big words, he has not used any and if you were really a grad student you wouldn’t be so focused on the fact that he has 2000 a command of the English language. In the past Eltiburon has stated that he worked in a research library for several years, often conversed with the faculty about their research, has a degree in engineering and is currently pursuing a masters degree. His writing style reflects that level of education as it should. You on the other hand are another matter. I have two word for you sir: grow up. You lost this debate with your first post.

Sadly, you only proved that you are the one that is wrong.

Funny how the ones with the least to say always seem to talk the most…

The worst thing that ever happened to the movies was when some pretentious twit decided they should be art.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: midget like body

All I know is she looks pretty cute to me...too bad she's wasted on that show.

Kinda.

She's short, and has quite short legs. But I don't care.



................

(¯`· ._.» º Jen º «._.·´¯)

Re: Kinda.

Midget? What are you, nuts? For this 5'9" guy, she's perfect.

Re: Kinda.

Has anyone noticed that pretty much everyone who posts to IMDB gets REALLY nasty and personal? Hey, this is supposed to be a place where people can exchange ideas, not fight and go nuts over unimportant topics. Jenna Von Oy is a good-looking gal. If someone thinks differently, then so be it. Guess what? It ain’t that important.

Re: Kinda.

Unfortunately, one of the downsides of the Internet, on forums in particular, is that people you would intentionally avoid in real life can rear their ugly heads here and force you to deal with them short of you choosing to stop posting. The fact that they can hide behind anonymity makes the situation far worse as people that may not say such things in person feel free to do so here. The worst are the ones that follow people to several other boards on this forum just to harass them; again and advantage granted by anonymity.

“No little fishies left in the sea. No little fishies, ‘cept Londo and Me b68 .”
—G’Kar

Re: Kinda.

Actually, one of the biggest contributing factors is pretentious arseholes like you.

The worst thing that ever happened to the movies was when some pretentious twit decided they should be art.

Re: Kinda.

Jenesis wrote:


She's short, and has quite short legs. But I don't care

I'm the same. Actually, it's my preference... Well, I don't care if a woman have short legs or not. Just as long as they are shorter than me.

________________________________________________________________________________

SaulKaheimowitz wrote:


Midget? What are you, nuts? For this 5'9" guy, she's perfect.

Yes, she is indeed. With the exception of myself being 5'10".

========================================
Great. Another forum to waste my life on... YEA!!

Kinda.

I always thought her legs were her best feature.

The worst thing that ever happened to the movies was when some pretentious twit decided they should be art.

Re: midget like body

I agree, she has a midget quality to her

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: midget like body

doesnt she sometimes look like she has a midget/dwarf body?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes. But she's a great actress - focus on THAT.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: midget like body

Maybe a really REALLY HOT midget.

Re: midget like body

Yeah I gotta agree with the previous post.

"I am the Lizard King. I can do anything."- Jim Morrison

Re: midget like body

The OP wrote midget like body, not that she was literally a midget or dwarf. My mother's mother is of Italian (Sicilian), descent, so most of them were short, but even those who were somewhat overweight were in proportion. They didn't have those stubby peasant hands and feet.

5 feet, especially today, is FREAKING SHORT. And she's actually more like 4'11. You cannot be in proportion when you are below (or above) a certain height. So let's stop with all this political correctness and admit she looks like a stump.

Also, I can believe she is pure GErman/Dutch. She MUST be something else to have the build and "peasanty" facial features she has. I am thinking Russian, or perhaps Italian or Greek.

Re: midget like body

doesnt she sometimes look like she has a midget/dwarf body? SHUT UP

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: midget like body

cause I can't swear on here

Re: midget like body

Your constant "shut ups" are just plain rude. How old are you? 14, give or take? Maybe 12?

I Rachel McAdams & Taylor Swift! RIP Heath Save Guiding Light!

Re: midget like body

Oh, and stop getting so bent out about people's height! Jesus, Christ, girl! Why do you care????? They're not talking about you, now are they? And since when is someone calling someone else short considered offensive? Most short people are short and PROUD of it! Like me, for instance. And quite frankly, I, in all of my five feet two inches, feel like a giant when I'm around my friend who is 4'11". So get over it!

I Rachel McAdams & Taylor Swift! RIP Heath Save Guiding Light!

Re: midget like body

i think stumpy is the right word





i've got feelings too, ya know - inbetweeners
Top