Chris Rock : Chris Rock has COVID-19

Chris Rock has COVID-19

these vaccines seem worthless

Re: Chris Rock has COVID-19

I saw some moron on an interview who had the "vaccine" and still got covid, then praised the "vaccine" saying some garbage about how he has never been so sick in his life and he's glad he got the "vaccine" because without it he would have been so much worse…

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

I think Chris Rock was vaccinated. 95% effective my ass!

But 99% of those dying did not have the vaccine.

Chris Rock was vaccinated.

RIP.

But 99% of those dying did not have the vaccine.
Most of those dying would likely die from having the vaccine, since they will be aged and health compromised.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

It's pure delusion at this point. They sound like people thanking Jesus for curing their cancer.

yes.gif

Its a kool aid poison masked as a silver bullet to defeat the monster and its preposterous that people can be so dense and idiotic.

He's right. You recover faster and the symptoms are not as severe. It still sucks having covid. I think there are long term effects. So it is best to just stay out of crowded places if you have to. I never have much choice cuz j get followed a lot.

Get well soon, Chris!!

I would be your protector and pound them into the pavement and they will never follow you again, my dear.

How sweet.kiss.gif

You recover faster and the symptoms are not as severe.
Hard rock solid concrete evidence please, or are you just parroting what the tv tells you?

I don't have to show you ****, dumbass. I'm not the Feds. What I do know is that according to your president Joe Biden, soon companies will refuse to allow you into work if you cannot show proof that you're vaccinated!!!

And I cannot wait until all unvaccinated people are BANNED FROM all public places and public venues. Stay home.

I can't wait until you're banned from planet earth and jettisoned into outer-space.

You're claiming bollocks about the vax, you back it up.

I had covid too and only got some fatigue and sniffles. God bless the vaccine. Oh wait, I'm actually not vaccinated though. It's almost as if covid just isn't a very severe illness.

how old are you?

Very glad to hear you recovered. Sniffles aint ****. Are you 100% back to normal? My cousin got COVID during the spring of 2020 and says he still has trouble breathing and he's 27. I'm 32 but my workplace has a portion of his workplace at a popular restaurant.

Stay safe, mate

Without the vax your chances from dying from China Virus are much greater.

This seems to be true but there is a trade-off. I want children and I heard some celebrity say her boyfriend not only became sterile but got swollen balls. I can handle a flu. Even a terrible one.

Yeah, you can always bring up that time you had a breathing tube shoved down your throat to guilt trip the little ****s.

"Listen you lil' destructive ****er! You know what I went through to bring you into this world? So cut it the **** out now!"

False.

Blocked and reported.

Keep crying, little triggered ******.

So does Wendy Williams. She was fully vaccinated too. She ended up having to go to a psychiatric facility.

After the premiere of season 13 of The Wendy Williams Show was pushed because Wendy Williams was diagnosed with COVID-19, it’s been reported that she has been hospitalized over psychiatric concerns.

According to Page Six, 911 was called on Sept. 16, and an ambulance was requested so Williams could be taken to a nearby hospital for a psychiatric evaluation. Williams was then taken to Beth Israel Hospital in Manhattan. TMZ noted that Williams went voluntarily since she’s been battling with some mental health issues for awhile.

Sources close to the gossip queen said the loss of her mother and living alone has taken a toll on her.

“It has been a very difficult time for Wendy,” the anonymous source told Page Six. She’s a single woman with very few friends. She lost her marriage, her mom, and is living alone. There is a lot on her plate.”

The Wendy Williams Show will now return on October 4.

The day before she was hospitalized, it was announced that she had been diagnosed with COVID-19.

“While continuing her health evaluations, Wendy has tested positive for a breakthrough case of COVID-19,” read a statement. “To allow Wendy time to quarantine and fully recover and to ensure that our production abides by all SAG/AFTRA and DGA Covid protocols, we expect to begin the 13th season of The Wendy Williams Show on Monday, October 4th.”

Very few friends? How many does a person need? A few is plenty.

That's true. And she has fans too (I assume, since her show is still on the air).

Jesus Christ, I saw that, too!

Kiss my black ass! Toodles! wave.gif

Damn! I'm guessing you didn't get the vaccination

So now he's unfunny, but with COVID.

He lived, didn't he?

Bing.. Wobbledy wobble, wo-wo-wobble, wobbin'
https://vocaroo.com/1hz4nrSop8zd