The Soapbox : If I was a hot, young rich celeb, I would have CCTV in all rooms in my house

If I was a hot, young rich celeb, I would have CCTV in all rooms in my house

That way, when i bring a hot girl back to my home and fuck her, she cant run to the police and claim rape in the hopes of an out of court settlement, I would also not tell her i have proof of what really happened, I would let her take it all the way to court and THEN i would have my lawyers present the evidence ( if that is even allowed I mean? I dont know dick about law but I am guessing if i did not submit this evidence during the initail police interview it would be useless in court? )

In addition to her getting a few years in prison ( should be the same sentence the guy would have gotten imo ) i would also possibly be able to have HER pay all the defence costs, as it was her lie lol

I aint never been accused of rape btw so this aint personal, I just hate women who try to ruin what other men have for a few thousand bucks.

I am not serious no more, no

Re: If I was a hot, young rich celeb, I would have CCTV in all rooms in my house

You would be in even more shit for taping them without their consent, Shredder.

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

Re: If I was a hot, young rich celeb, I would have CCTV in all rooms in my house

Shredder 💀

He's a hell of a guy.

He was entertaining. I miss him lol. Klam will hate me for saying that but I mean when he's not being a dickhead to her obv xD

He didn't think this one through

Come in to my parlor, said the spider to the fly.

Story of his so-called life.

Rape is hard to prove unless it was a violent rape

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

not if u have it on CCTV that she willingly rid ur cock all night lol

I am not serious no more, no

Hey, hey, hey

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana