Books : bin Laden's bookshelf

bin Laden's bookshelf

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/features/bin-laden-s-bookshelf?start=5

The 2030 Spike by Colin Mason
A Brief Guide to Understanding Islam by I. A. Ibrahim
America’s Strategic Blunders by Willard Matthias
America’s “War on Terrorism” by Michel Chossudovsky
Al-Qaeda’s Online Media Strategies: From Abu Reuter to Irhabi 007 by Hanna Rogan
The Best Democracy Money Can Buy by Greg Palast
The Best Enemy Money Can Buy by Anthony Sutton
Black Box Voting, Ballot Tampering in the 21st Century by Bev Harris
Bloodlines of the Illuminati by Fritz Springmeier
Bounding the Global War on Terror by Jeffrey Record
Checking Iran’s Nuclear Ambitions by Henry Sokolski and Patrick Clawson
Christianity and Islam in Spain 756-1031 A.D. by C. R. Haines
Civil Democratic Islam: Partners, Resources, and Strategies by Cheryl Benard
Confessions of an Economic Hit Man by John Perkins
Conspirators’ Hierarchy: The Committee of 300 by John Coleman
Crossing the Rubicon by Michael Ruppert
Fortifying Pakistan: The Role of U.S. Internal Security Assistance (only the book’s introduction) by C. Christine Fair and Peter Chalk
Guerilla Air Defense: Antiaircraft Weapons and Techniques for Guerilla Forces by James Crabtree
Handbook of International Law by Anthony Aust
Hegemony or Survival: America’s Quest for Global Dominance by Noam Chomsky
Imperial Hubris by Michael Scheuer
In Pursuit of Allah’s Pleasure by Asim Abdul Maajid, Esaam-ud-Deen and Dr. Naahah Ibrahim
International Relations Theory and the Asia-Pacific by John Ikenberry and Michael Mastandano
Killing Hope: U.S. Military and CIA Interventions since World War II by William Blum
Military Intelligence Blunders by John Hughes-Wilson
Project MKULTRA, the CIA’s program of research in behavioral modification. Joint hearing before the Select Committee on Intelligence and the Subcommittee on Health and Scientific Research of the Committee on Human Resources, United States Senate, Ninety-fifth Congress, first session, August 3, 1977. United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Intelligence.
Necessary Illusions: Thought Control in Democratic Societies by Noam Chomsky
New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions about the Bush Administration and 9/11 by David Ray Griffin
New Political Religions, or Analysis of Modern Terrorism by Barry Cooper
Obama’s Wars by Bob Woodward
Oxford History of Modern War by Charles Townsend
The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers by Paul Kennedy
Rogue State: A Guide to the World’s Only Superpower by William Blum
The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly Hall (1928)
Secrets of the Federal Reserve by Eustace Mullins
The Taking of America 1-2-3 by Richard Sprague
Unfinished Business, U.S. Overseas Military Presence in the 21st Century by Michael O’Hanlon
The U.S. and Vietnam 1787-1941 by Robert Hopkins Miller

The list looks like that of a typical user of the Democratic Underground circa 2008. A lot of conspiracy stuff. Only two books about 9/11, Crossing the Rubicon by Michael Ruppert and New Pearl Harbor by David Ray Griffin, which the CIA hosts copies of for some reason:

https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/F6/F693879994199D612C64EE9A4666E8EE_Crossing_The_Rubicon_Part_1.pdf

https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/1D/1D070EA544FE7928BEEF09659C079ACC_David_Ray_Griffin_-_The_New_Pearl_Harbour.pdf

Judging from the URLs they probably host copies of everything they found in his hideout.

I wonder what he thought about 9/11. Did he think he was set up? Was he studying footage of the falling towers and noting every "squib"? They probably killed him rather than risk the spectacle of bin Laden screaming about Building 7 during his trial.

Re: bin Laden's bookshelf

The list looks like that of a typical user of the Democratic Underground circa 2008.

O rly? rly nigga? coz to me, it looks like toilet paper was hard to come by in that cave…..

I am not serious no more, no

Oh, I would absolutely believe anything the government told me about what bin Laden was reading. They would never lie about something like this, not ever. Absolutely everything they asked us to believe after 9/11 was rock solid with no propaganda or lies whatsoever.

Absolutely everything they asked us to believe after 9/11 was rock solid with no propaganda or lies whatsoever.
What are some of their claims that you are skeptical of?

What are some of their claims that you are skeptical of?

Weapons of mass destruction in Iraq–WE MUST INVADE!

Kind of a big deal. Strange that I'd have to even mention it.

I thought there were maybe things about the 9/11 attacks that you were skeptical of.

The Iraq war is a direct consequence of the 911 attacks. The military industrial complex has been documented lying about stuff for decades. Nothing they say can be trusted.

Are you a 9/11 truther?
I am.

Let me put it this way.
If there had been any other president and VP than Dumbya and Prick, 9/11 would not have happened.
I would bet all the money I have on that.

Are you a 9/11 truther?
I don't believe in controlled demolition. There may have been some foreknowledge. What ever happened with those suspicious trades in airline stocks? I saw that it had been traced back to a financial newsletter and was mere coincidence but there some disputed that. Some firm in Germany was supposed to be looking at recovered hard drives which would shed more light but I never heard an update about it. I'm open to alternative theories about that attacks but have never been really convinced by any.

Wow! I'd be like, hey Osama can I borrow some books?

I thought the guy was a barbarian but he was an intellectual? Where do you find access to books like that anyway?

Wow! I'd be like, hey Osama can I borrow some books?

And then he would call the police to report an 'aggressive black person trying to burglarise his cave ' and THATS how he was really caught! It was not American grit and determination, just good old Arab racism.

I get you wanted me to understand that Osama did not like black people either….but I wouldn't have actually entered his cave uninvited. I was just making a joke about asking to borrow his books.

I would find where to buy those books though. The first one I want to read is #6 on the list.

but I wouldn't have actually entered his cave uninvited

The sad truth is, a black person does not have to COMMIT the crime, they just have to be in the general vicinity of one

You people have been through so much

I've been through a whole lot.

Yet you came out smelling like coconut and white pussy, I respect you, Donna.

* Kneels *

I…wut? Thank you?

He is Plumb Crazy.

"Where do you find access to books like that anyway?"

Amazon was secretly delivering using drones to his caves.

No comment.

I was wondering the same thing before I saw your post, which you can see below.

I dunno man.
I question this.

If these are American published books, why would he have them at all?
And how did he get them?
"Book of the Month Club?"
Amazon?
I didn't know that Barns and Noble had bookstores in a cave!
Were they in English or his language?

I doubt he had these titles and someone just made it all up.
Even if there was a photo of his bookshelf, that could be faked too.

"They probably killed him rather than risk the spectacle of bin Laden screaming about Building 7 during his trial."

By "They" I take it you mean Seal Team 6 or whatever military team that we were told that got him.

I seriously doubt even that happened.
Think about this…

We never saw a body.
It was buried at sea too quickly instead of coming back to America to check out and showcase.
The Obama Govt. released two photos of a dead Bin Laden that were then shown to be fakes.
They claim he was living in a large house that was sticking out like a sore thumb with a yard big enough for a helicopter to land in.
Now why would the most wanted man in America live in anyplace like that?
There are reports that Bin Laden had already died years earlier.

You ask interesting questions. The point is that Bin Laden is deceased and he left a lot of cool books on his book shelf.

Don't give a fuck!

Don't give a fuck, Betty Jo!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱 Let's go, Brandon!

Don't give a fuck!

Lol! Who the heck is Betty Jo?

Don't give a fuck!

Just one of the names I use when messin' with folks, Betty Sue.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱 Let's go, Brandon!