The Watercooler : Fraud wretch fleeces man and thinks its ok!!!

Fraud wretch fleeces man and thinks its ok!!!

Is this woman serious in her assertions of character?

The judge looks like a bit of a show pony, yet if this wasn't just done as a showcase for sensationalism, shows the devious nature of how women can blindside straight chumps.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Re: Fraud wretch fleeces man and thinks its ok!!!

I like that judge

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

I hadn't seen him before. I was just watching some US judges and Judge Judy then his clip popped up, a British version of a people's court.

That woman needs some psychological counseling and I also think that her behavior and pilfering could be considered in the criminal realm.

Yes, she thinks what she did was okay

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

If that wasn't a staged act, that wretch is the perfect example of someone who has NPD, not to mention Borderline Personality Disorder.

That chump though was dense as. It took the judge to tell him how much she had taken out of his bank account and he only thought it was third of that amount.

That's why she took advantage of him because he made it easy for her, but at least he stepped up and took her to court

I bet though at the instigation of his family.

She seemed unphased by it all, even when she was asked to be removed.

She'll just find some other poor, pathetic and desperate chump and do the same to him.

She sure did. I'm glad his family is looking out for him

Here's a summation of Rinder's decision. He could only get a portion of it back, due to his consent given to her.

If the court awards him compensation back, who pays for it? It didn't seem like she was going too.

Her face is out there now so, hopefully, men will be aware

She should have used that money to get rid of her frog neck

She should have used that money to get rid of her frog neck

Hopping from one schmuck to another. She's not even pretty, so they must be desperate.

Fraud wretch

Sounds like a German thing tbh

I am not serious no more, no

Frau Wretchenheim

I am not serious no more, no

Good one!

That woman is a cunt of the highest order of cuntiness.

I know right! That is why a part of me feels its staged, because its hard to admit that one toxic wretch could contain so much cuntiness in their being.

Lol at cuntiness

Durrrrrrrrr