Night Skies : True story or bs?

True story or bs?

They claim this movie is based on hypnosis sessions with someone. I cannot find a single article anywhere on the net that actually backs this cliam up. Well except the movie website. Ironically enough, even its own site is vague about it. Sounds like bs to me.

Anyone with further details, please reply.

P.S Once again, Im refering to the "true story", and not the pheonix lights themselves.

Re: True story or bs?

its another blair witch im afraid. really, they shouldnt be aloud to dupe us.

Us?

The worst thing that ever happened to the movies was when some pretentious twit decided they should be art.

The word you wanted there was "allowed".

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱 Let's go, Brandon!

As somebody who has had experiences of the greys; I believe this to be true. However there are two types of greys: The alphas, which have smooth, dolphin texture colour and skin. The other I call the betas. They are much more aggressive in their procedures.

I encountered the greys for the first time to my recollection in the mid to late 80's. I had got out of bed, as their was a strong, white light blinding the room, which woke me up. I looked to see if it was the moon. It appearred to be above the mobile home that I was staying in at the time.

When I couldn't find the source of the light, I crawled back into bed. I hadn't nodded off, when I heard something near the bed. I opened my eyes to see these beings about four of them around the bed. I didn't scream, as I put it down to a hallucination. However, I have never forgotten what they looked like.

The following morning I woke up with my abdomen hard (yet no internal bleeding) and a puncture mark in my navel which was oozing pus and blood mixed.
My then husband was in the military and got me up to the base hospital, where I was questioned by a captain and a leutinant for close to an hour trying to get me to tell them who performed the procedure on me.

When I didn't come forward about the greys, thinking that if I mentioned them to these two military doctors that they would have me sectioned. I later underwent regression and it all came back to me.

The greys in the film are a slight exaggeration to the ones that I encountered. However, the colour and the eyes were spot on in the film.
I remembered the fear of being examined by them and them extracting my ova and dna.

I think that there has been a lot of artistic licence to boost up the film. The betas are more aggressive in their techniques, and are probably behind the cattle mutalations. They are not so aggressive in their procedures, and were the ones that I encountered.

The betas ship is all wrong in the film. ( the inside of the ship). I can't recall any bio-ships ever since I had my first experience at the age of four having all that tendon like fibre throughout the craft. The alphas ship was grey with really smooth walls, like their skin. I didn't see any sharp corners or edges in the room. These are just a couple of aspects of the greys that I encountered.

In conclusion: I believe the film to be based on a true story using artistic licence to attract viewers to the story.

I find your story to be less believable than that portrayed in the movie.

I've never come across anybody who claims to have a real life alien encounter before. I consider myself a pretty rational person. But I also believe there are things out there that we don't understand or want to understand. About 75% of me believes your story and 25% of me thinks you are pulling our leg. The believer in me hopes you have recovered from your experience and the cynic part of me wants to congratulate for crafting a pretty good tale.

The writers took an actual event. The UFO lights over the skies of Arizona which I remember as if it were yesterday. Then they put their own fictional spin on it, so they took the actual event and made it into a horror movie pretty much.

message to xandrasky27 -- do your research! there are sooo many people out there who have had real life alien encounters... you should look a bit deeper and stop hanging out with only the viewers of the matrix but those who can see beyond it. "baaa baaa"

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Oh C'mon

i find it curious that you mention "you put it down to hallucination" so casually... do you hallucinate often? i myself have never had a hallucination so i find that remark alone confirms your story to be false ... too bad .. i wanted to believe.
Someone convince me please!!!!

You say you had your first encounter in your house, and later you say you were first abducted at four, learn to lie and get your story straight.

Decent movie but man anyone else want to bang Ashley Peldon in this movie? Those boobs in that tight little top daaaammmnnnnnn.She's got that slightly slutty look that's hot.

Yea I'm with ya there bro... she had nice juggers! Something about her reminded me of the 80s for some reason.. think maybe her hair. She would have been a nice lay right out there in those deep woods!

Hmmmm....the term 'acid flashback' springs to mind

I know you are of white race, because betas told me they are contracted by nazis to abduct only white americans in small towns accross america because american whites are still pure white and nazis need their aryans to populate other planets, thats why your DNA is extracted for cloning purose.
Thats why greys or betas don't even abduct mexicans, blacks and asian people. Only whites.

"Thats why greys or betas don't even abduct mexicans, blacks and asian people. Only whites." lol... They must have forgot that when they abducted Barney Hill, and before that Antonio Villas Boas.

Barney and Betty Hill was a true story and the military took to it as well, they were interviewed many times by them and she described the star cluster called beta retucli to a tee which at the time was unknown, later NASA found this start system some 30 years later

That's a load of horseshit. Barney and Betty Hill were real people, but that's the only part of the story that's true.

BTW, Skippy, it's Zeta Reticuli, not Beta, and it was known for many, many years before the Hill story. Incidentally, Zeta Reticuli has no known planets.

The worst thing that ever happened to the movies was when some pretentious twit decided they should be art.

i believe you

I want to believe.

"Nobody is free, even the birds are chained to the sky" - Bob Dylan

kookoo for Coco-Puffs much?

Yep. And I'm the Pope.

🤣

...abdomen would be hard if their was internal bleeding - straight out of the movie. cool story tho

I believe it is true, that the 'anonymous' is either the man or connected to the man who had the hypnotherapy. Notice the other person who gave a comment who said that his experience is very sim. to another alien abduction encouter movie based on true accounts. The reason you can't look it up is the person who wrote it and knows the inside story, doesn't want to be identified, hence the anonymous.

I think that as well as using the PL events as a basis for their story the writers read a few of the more famous alien abduction and encounter stories before starting the script - the one thing that I think they did the best was when Molly first woke up and saw the alien at the end of her bed - this is a common thing that happens to people who claim to be 'abductees'.

"You're not an idiot. Huh! You're not a goddamn looney now, boy. You're a fisherman!"

I thought it was a true story because of the intro and because of what I'd been told but as I watched the film, it started to ring a bit untrue. There's nothing wrong with portraying a film as a true story but a lot of these films tend to hit just one major plot hole and this one does too.

Apparently the story was recovered by the hypnosis of the survivors, but there is only one survivor. How does he know what the other five people were doing before they ran off the road?

Sorry, that's just me.

Hey - I agree completely with all of that!

"You're not an idiot. Huh! You're not a goddamn looney now, boy. You're a fisherman!"

BS for sure. I did a little research after seeing the movie and many sources claim that there is evidence that this event was just a military operation cover up. There are so many things about this (I cannot remember the specifics as this was a while ago) that is BS. This is another Rosewell....remember how the government made us into fools with the ridiculous "alien footage".

When I was in my early teens I was interested in the ET stuff and I used to read up on many supposed ET accounts and always is the case that the people making their claims cannot back them up with anything solid. It's all just their words, nothing else. Also, all UFO accounts can be linked (through evidence and witnesses) to a military operation. People want to believe but SMART peaople will do some research before just believing what they hear or someone tells them.

"...every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life"
- Office Space.

Post deleted

Actually the UFO sighting was based upon what was known as the Phoenix lights. And then later used that story to make this movie.

"Come, come, Mr. Scott. Young minds, fresh ideas. Be tolerant." - James T. Kirk

Back in the late 90s I did chats with abductees on the MSN UFO Community forums. Interesting stuff for sure. All except 1 were taken against their will. Only 1 went willingly. I have never experienced it, but have also read up on what medical professionals think, and some don't think its made up stories.

As for this story. It looks like another movie like Encounters Of The Fourth Kind. That turned out to be totally false. This movie may depict certain things that happened that night and added a story comprised of elements of what abductees report. I am on one of the "insider" lists that has most of the researchers, scientists and experts you see on UFO specials and don't recall seeing anything on this movie. But I will check it out and report back if I find some emails on this movie about a real case.

Post deleted

Obviously the phoenix lights were a real event. This movie, purely fiction, is merely set using the lights as a plot background. It's as 'true' as say Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Blair Witch, or Fourth Kind.

The sighting of 'The Phoenix Lights' is an incident that did occur in March 1997. An object (or objects) was spotted over Phoenix Arizona (looking as they were depicted in the movie). Over the years several explanations have attempted to explain this event.

I have found no evidence to support any of the events surrounding the characters in the movie.

I think this is a fictional story incorporating documented cases from cases of people who claim to have been abducted. This is possibly based on the 'Hopkinsville Goblins' case of 1955.

You can't palm off a second-rater on me. You gotta remember I was in the pink!

Post deleted

true story or *beep*

*beep* of course, but the movie is not that bad

The movie it's Ok!

Ronald is making an investment.-Can't Buy Me Love, 1987
Work in progress...

The story in the movie might be BS, but the Phoenix Lights were definitely real. I can tell you that they were not planes and not flares from A-10's. Everyone I know that saw it can vouche that it blocked out the stars and was silent when it finally made its approach over the city.

There are no accounts of disappearance associated with the Phoenix lights, which were themselves flares dropped from aircraft that disappeared behind hill tops.
The interior of the alien craft was a cheap version of the one in Fire in the Sky, which was very well designed.

Tut... here we go with the 'its was flares' crap again. Yeah and I'm Elly Kedward *rolls eyes*

Anyways, yes the Pheonix Lights is real but this movie is just a work of fiction though.

They were flares. The disappearance of the lights coincided with a projection of flares going behind the Estrella's, which was where the lights were seen. Either that or the thing crashed behind the mountains at the same speed as flares falling to Earth would. I did not live here in the Valley when this occurred, but it is common knowledge it was flares. Only our idiot ex-governor Fife Symington thinks otherwise.

This is my story. This is the sacrifice my father made. This was his gift to me.

Yeeeaaahh... keep thinking that mate.

clearly bs to get ppl interested

All alien abduction stories are BS. ET is probably out there somewhere, but there's no good evidence he's zipping around on Earth in flying disks abducting the dumbest people on the planet.

Probably BS. Meanwhile it's rated a dismal 4.6 on IMDb. Don't waste your time.