Heather Graham : Estranged from her parents

Estranged from her parents

V strange:

http://www.hollywood.com/news/brief/55016718/heather-graham-s-parents- speak-out-about-family-feud

Even missed her grandparents funerals.

Is it her fault, or her parents fault?

Re: Estranged from her parents

Not sure it's any of our business

I'm making it my business.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I have a life Brian silly name for a silly man with unimaginative parents.

Heyso does Brian. They even made a movie out of it ;)

The large print giveth and the small print taketh away.

You know what.. It doesn't really even matter. It doesn't take away from her performances and sometimes that is just how life wor1c84ks out.. I do not have any contact with my mother/father at all.. They don't know my 12 yr old son at all I don't hate them but I don't feel overly empathetic feelings towards them either They didn't beat me and lock me in a closet but they weren't the "all American family" they tried to portray and you know what? I'm happy and I'm loved and my kids are loved and no one is missing out on them being in my life but them which is their own issues.. Sometimes life is just life and that's just how it is..

Post deleted

Post deleted

People can be highly judgmental. That could have been part of the problem with her parents. It is also a great reason to not talk about it publicly. So she says they are estranged, but the reason why is likely complicated and most people have simple minds about things like that. Someone that demands to know the truth is much less likely to be understanding.

She probably wants to talk about it but won't because she can't because there are so many jerks in the world.

Post deleted

People can be philosophical about this subject for many hours for many days for many years. The important thing is what is relevant to Heather. You think she is obligated to disclose all her personal details but I say that unfortunatly judgmental people can make that foolish. Some celebrities can and will deal with the consequences of talking about personal details and others will choose not to. There are many things about celebrities that I wish I knew but I just must live without knowing.

Post deleted

You keep saying "our business" because you know that the celebrity has no obligation to comply. Their business is to make money. Your business is yours, not theirs.

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted