Heather Graham : Her recent career

Her recent career

I haven't kept much in touch with her career these past years, so I might be mistaken, but in the late 90s/early 00s, she had high-profile roles and was supposed to be the next big thing.
But in her more recent movies, she only had a short supporting role in The Hangover and I've just seen her in Horns where her part was very very short.
This is sad and frustrating. Heather's talented and gorgeous, she definitely deserves more high-profile roles.
Hollywood sucks.
This world sucks.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Her recent career

Hopefully she will at least do a cameo in the twin peaks reboot. She played an integral part in the series end cliffhanger and I would love to see what became of her character.

Hopefully she will be available and not demand too much salary. Her career has certainly been floundering and she could use a high profile gig.

Yep. Time to disrobe again before it is too late.

She still sports a full bush as well. Yum!

Perhaps Heather Grahams problem is that she had what could be regarded as four major studio flops in a row: Say It Isnt So, From Hell, The Guru and Killing Me Softly. So that more than anything, killed a lot of momentum for her. You can also make the argument that Heather Graham was for the most part, always an actress who was really strong and likable in certain things and then terrible in5b4 others. Ive read theories on her IMDb message board that she probably also didnt have a huge female fanbase, which actresses need to keep getting studio work (since men can pretty fickle when it comes to starlets).