Film History and Meaning : Can 80's films be spoiled?

Can 80's films be spoiled?

Not to cut down 80's movies,
but they weren't really intelligent. For example, if I were to tell you that at the end of 1987's "Forever Evil", there's a demon laughing, with a rock circling his head, it doesn't change anything for you. I think cheesefest movies can't be spoiled, which is all the 80's were about.

Re: Can '80s films be SPOILED?…

It's '80s, NOT 80's!

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

Re: Can '80s films be SPOILED?…

Can '80s films be spoiled? by TimmTrumbull » August 29, 2021 06:03 PM

Member since December 27, 2019

Not to cut down '80s movies, but they weren't really intelligent. For example, if I were to tell you that at the end of 1987's "Forever Evil", there's a demon laughing, with a rock circling his head, it doesn't change anything for you. I think cheesefest movies can't be spoiled, which is all the '80s were about.
CORRECTED!!

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

Re: Can 80's films be spoiled?

The empire strikes back can definitely be spoiled

Hmm…you might be right.

Please don't spoil it for me for I have yet to watch it!
Something about an ice planet where Han freezes on it and then Luke loses his hand and Leia is his mom and C3PO is his dad and Chewie is his dog and Lando was his slave?
And The Force is controlled by this weird little big eared green alien guy who backwards talks and bad with english he is.
Can't wait to see this!

And then the next one where I have heard that a bunch of teddy bears win?
WTF?
What's next?
A movie about Darth Vader as a child?
That would be stupid!

NO,Nimda has to face his main pimp,deliciousfeet, before making any decision.
Lara Croft September 6, 2021

Cocaine was hell of a drug.

Beware Of Things That Go “Fap” In The Night!

☝️

I don't think twists make a movie intelligent. A lot of the times twists make them less intelligent. Look at most M. Night Shyamalan movies. The twist in The Village and The Happening for example were very dumb.

And I heard about Old where it is results of a scientific experiment on unknowing victims.
I don't care for that at all.

Not at all since that was long enough ago that spoilers are no longer needed for that era.

I don't believe in spoilers in the first place even for movies that come out a few hours ago.

Can't spoil what is already rotten.