The Watercooler : Is it creepy for man to be calm about female janitor walking past him@urinal?

Is it creepy for man to be calm about female janitor walking past him@urinal?

Obviously, her entrance was unintentional, as she was not aware the men's restroom was occupied before proceeding to work in there. If the man says "It's okay" in response to janitor apologizing, does that make him look creepy? Or is it understandable since females seeing men [from the back] at urinals is not sexually stimulating, as opposed to some men getting a rise out of seeing a woman on the toilet. So due to the double standard, was the man's far-from-discomfort reaction justified?

Re: Is it creepy for man to be calm about female janitor walking past him@urinal

You should have told her to come on in, you've been waiting for her.

Re: Is it creepy for man to be calm about female janitor walking past him@urinal

She needs to wait for the place to be empty and if she finds it occupied, she can leave.

Not that it would be a big deal for her, or the man really, but its still a courtesy for public spaces designated for a specific gender.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

It's happened more than once but I enjoy it.

Im into CFNM. In fact at one of my former jobs I purposely went to the bathroom at the same time everyday cause I knew what time they were going to come in.

Of course I've been in many public bathroom situations where there were girls in there with me/us while at urinal. Mostly bars or clubs.

One incident at AT&t stadium was fantastic. The bathroom was FULL of girls waiting to use the stalls all night. Even my date had no problem going in there with me. I had to pee a lot that night.

💜🙏👰 Wedding in 4 days!🐲㊙️🍜

Ha, this happened to me last year at Busch Gardens towards the closing time of the park. I laughed and said "no, you're fine".

I wanna say all those things, those dirty things
That would be better unsaid