Politics : Conald Chump: War Criminal

Conald Chump: War Criminal

Conman is a goon ass twink bastard

Fuck his Mother

Not that it will be any less painful for you but I am curious. Was suicide the plan or did you just piss me off on accident?

Re: Conald Chump: War Criminal

Liberal logic:

Trump is a war criminal even though he pulled troops from Syria, started the withdraw in Afghanistan, used diplomacy with North Korea, didn't start any new wars.

Obama and Biden are men of peace even though Biden voted for the Iraq War, the Afghanistan war, they increased troop presence there, they started a war in Syria, bombed Libya, and increased drone strikes all around the world killing thousands of innocent people.

☝️👍

💜🙏👰 Wedding in 4 days!🐲㊙️🍜

Blame Trump! Blame Trump! It’s all his doing.

Lefty outrage contains zilch self-awareness…🙄

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Do you have any idea who started the Afghanistan and Iraq wars? That's right. Your side: the right wing. Because war is a rightwing policy.
If we have to fight like in WW2 we will. But our side sees war as a last resort, not a first like your side.
As for Syria, Libya, etc. That was a mistake and miscalculation on Obama's part and Biden is not Obama:
In an interview Biden gave to journalist Charlie Rose he said that intervening in Libya was wrong. Biden told Rose that he had "argued strongly" within the White House "against going … to Libya." Politico reported that Biden in that interview also said the United States should not use force unless the interests of the country or its allies are directly threatened, whether it can be done "efficaciously" and whether it can be sustained.

Mean people suck.

Biden has announced his full support for Israel's continued targeted bombing of Palestinian children. Biden continues to actively support a genocide in Yemen. Biden has recently approved some massive new drone strikes in Somalia that has left lots of families homeless.

Biden is a war criminal who murders Middle Eastern children on a daily basis, just like Trump did, just like Obama did, just like Bush did.

Maybe you should move to Gaza. You'll love how peaceful Hamas is. Or better yet Venezuela. Maduro will welcome you with open arms to his paradise!

Mean people suck.

Afghanistan and the Iraq war had bipartisan support but that isn't the point. Your video was suggesting that Donald Trump is a war criminal when his record on war is the cleanest in recent memory. The current president has a much worse record, which your side doesn't want to acknowledge.

Shut the fuck up and stop being an asshole.

There is no justification for war.
None.
Never.
None.

Look at you making it look like it is perfect and fine for the Dummycraps to start wars but not the Rethuglicans.

You are pro war when your side does it and against when the other one does.

You should be against all war no matter which side does it you dumb fuck.

Biden bombed and you are perfectly fine with that.
Let's see if you have one word against that at all.
I bet it will be something like, "Yeah, it was wrong, BUT… blah blah blah."

I admit that I made up bullshit about you WarrenPeace and I am sorry. - Friendo in a PM to me.

The US government is one big war crime. They're still doing war crimes now that the Blue Republican Party is in charge instead of the Red Republican Party.

^ This.

And this is exactly why we need someone progressive like Ralph Nader or anyone else who is not from the one main party as President.

I admit that I made up bullshit about you WarrenPeace and I am sorry. - Friendo in a PM to me.