The Soapbox : One minute that soul vemon is supposed to be a Christian

One minute that soul vemon is supposed to be a Christian

Then he isn’t? But at the same time tells me we all kneel down to God in the end ? Wtf is he on crack?

Re: One minute that soul vemon is supposed to be a Christian

He wants to try red honey like you said he's hell bent for leather and claims to be a counter troll but he's so far right he rarely knows what he's talking about I mean he thinks he's clever but bricks always hit themselves back.

Would you look at that. 2 fake Miley socks on the same thread.

I win, conman loses and no one else even stands a chance.

No. Never said I was.

I win, conman loses and no one else even stands a chance.

He's basically a less personable version of Fugazi. More than likely also lives with his mother in sin under a bridge, who is equally as dull and also has a misshapen baldy head.

In layman's terms that means, yes, he's going straight to hell where he will be forced to suck John Michael Halls flaccid micropenis for eternity while JMH recites love poetry to him while firing his pistol into the air and doing the traditional Haitian Mating Dance as Steve Lake burns in his own Lake of Fire, cracking jokes and serving them fresh lemonaids made from the ashes of his broken luck while azn2 gyrates methodically on a stripper pole for their entertainment, promising everyone she's hot IRL and not quite as fat as she looks while Ashley-Broomstick looks on sobbing because he's a big old closeted nancy wanting to get some of that cuck venom injection for himself but instead he just gets cucked like he has his whole life by life itself and everyone in it but feels better when Itty walks up and casually asks him to whip out his dick, mayne, while bongoman plays director to this mad symphony from the corner admonishing them to feel the burn of his flamethrower.

😂😂😂😂

That's a masterpiece. You will never again see it's like in your lifetime.

It was very creative and intense , ever thought of writing books ?

that's the magic of meth. 😆

suck it. Vlad is not real.

He’s on meth?

No. She is actually a toothless meth addict, which she has confessed. She's the drug addict.

She's what we in the business call an unreliable narrator, aka someone who lies and makes shit up, like Gameboy.

yes.

btw since u are a fellow stoner, would u like to work for me on my pot farm?

suck it. Vlad is not real.

I do write books.

Oh right cool what kind genre that is ?

Freestyle. What we in the business call practice.