The Soapbox : Platonic_Caveman supports Terrorism

Platonic_Caveman supports Terrorism

It is one thing to agree with the views of extremists. It is quite another to funnel bitcoin to a know terrorist organization. Platonic_Caveman, an Admin on this site recently admitted to funding the terror group HAMAS.

Re: The Adlerian. An actual Nazi

by Platonic_Caveman » Yesterday(July 22, 2021 11:46 PM) | Send PM | Reply |
Member since September 30, 2017
I support the Palestinians by sending bitcoin to Hamas. What does opposing Zionism have to do with saying Addle Brainerian is a moron?

Jews are a tribe. That's what we're discussing.
Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

Later I think he realized he had just admitted to illegal activity on an open forum and he edited out the part about sending bitcoin. Damage done however. I had already reported the exchange along with screenshots to DHS.

Not that it will be any less painful for you but I am curious. Was suicide the plan or did you just piss me off on accident?

Re: Platonic_Caveman supports Terrorism

What in the actual fuck are you doing?
You're a f#cking moron.
You're a f#cking moron.
You're a f#cking moron.

Real world consequences

Not that it will be any less painful for you but I am curious. Was suicide the plan or did you just piss me off on accident?

It's not illegal to send aid to Palestinians. I'm Greek Orthodox and we have churches on the West Bank. What a silly tangent.

People around the world looking for ways to send relief funds to Palestinians after 11 straight days of violence are finding that sending money to Gaza can be quite difficult.

The past week of strife between Israel and Palestine has claimed over 200 lives, a majority of them Palestinians in the Gaza Strip. Those looking to donate funds to local aid groups largely can’t because of long standing restrictions, by the U.S., Israel and other countries, on transferring money to bank accounts in the territories. Israel and Hamas agreed to a ceasefire earlier this week.

https://www.coindesk.com/why-its-tough-to-send-aid-money-to-palestine-during-the-latest-israel-hamas-conflict

Administrator
I GameBoy

Caveman supports ass eating.

Slander!

Administrator
I GameBoy

🌺🌸🌺🌸

It is to Hamas. Busted.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Those looking to donate funds to local aid groups largely can’t because of long standing restrictions, by the U.S.
Yes, you're agreeing with the OP that it's illegal.

Gameboy isn’t an admin. He has moderator privileges like Chickaboom, Croft, DF, geewizzz and whichever other halfwits Nimda employed to oversee his freak show.

This is Gameboy:

355 goals for Rangers