Current Events : US and allies accuse China of global hacking spree.

US and allies accuse China of global hacking spree.

https://www.reuters.com/technology/us-allies-accuse-china-global-cyber-hacking-campaign-2021-07-19/

WASHINGTON, July 19 (Reuters) - The United States and its allies accused China on Monday of a global cyberespionage campaign, mustering an unusually broad coalition of countries to publicly call out Beijing for hacking.

The United States was joined by NATO, the European Union, Britain, Australia, Japan, New Zealand and Canada in condemning the spying, which U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said posed "a major threat to our economic and national security."

Re: US and allies accuse China of global hacking spree.

Indeed.

Chinese are not used to receiving and understanding true love, so they will be the first to make a problem trend, what with all the favoritism Germany implies for Japan and how it goes around, like China is off limits, communication-wise.

Instead of mixed race interests in half Chinese people, such as I know myself from experience being half Chinese, it's about people who are mixed with Latin American, Italian, Norwegian, what have you, especially for some reason with all eyes on Germany. I'm a little confused, as there was also interest going around for Scandinavia, but I saw people signed up to go to Southern Europe, like Italy, rather than Scandinavia.

¼ Irish, French, German
¼ Irish, ⅛ Dutch, German, French
½ Dutch Chinese-Indonesian
Blog

We need to cut China off completely. We need to remove them from the UN too.

And yet the states will continue to buy cheap shit from China,while bent over a barrel.

Durrrrrrrrr