Health & Fitness : Two-thirds of vaccinated could die of heart failure.

Two-thirds of vaccinated could die of heart failure.

So says, Canadian Doctor Charles Hoffe:

Canadian doctor Charles Hoffe believes that the mRNA vaccines manufacture microscopic blood clots in the capillaries of the vaccinated and at least 60 percent could eventually succumb to heart failure….

“We now know that only 25 percent of the ‘vaccine’ injected into a person’s arm actually stays in your arm. The other 75 percent is collected by your lymphatic system and literally fed into your circulation so these little packages of messenger RNA,…

But instead, the product becomes part of the cell wall of the vascular endothelium. “So it is absolutely inevitable that blood clots will form because your blood platelets circulate round your blood vessels, and the purpose of blood platelets is to identify damaged vessels and stop bleeding.

https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1290366/pg1

https://uncanceled.news/canadian-doctor-believes-two-thirds-of-vaccinated-could-die-of-heart-failure/

💜🙏👰 Wedding in 4 days!🐲㊙️🍜

Re: Two-thirds of vaccinated could die of heart failure.

The shots seemed to make me inevitably tired.

¼ Irish, French, German
¼ Irish, ⅛ Dutch, German, French
½ Dutch Chinese-Indonesian
Blog

Sorry about that Christina. My aunt had the same problem for the first few days but she's doing better now.

How long ago did you get your shots?

May + June

¼ Irish, French, German
Blog

Well I hope you're feeling better these days. 🤓

¼ Irish, French, German
Blog

Who is Charles Hoffe, and why are you posting this as a statement of fact?

When did I say this was fact?

It's an interesting link. I'm sure there are more like it.

I always believe there's two sides to every story and when no one's posting the other side I feel obligated to post it. That's how healthy discussion is started.

/Who is Charles Hoffe/
I'm banging his daughter. Nice man.

So when people post about the Earth being a sphere you post the flat-Earth stuff, just to be fair and spark discussion?

Sure! It makes conversation lots of fun.

Why not? Do I personally believe it's flat? No. It's all fake anyways. We're living in a computer game. 🙂

The vaccine situation is different though. There have actually been some negative consequences with the vaccines so it's an easier conversation to bring up.

Alright, it's hard to argue with that attitude.

My (minor) worry here would be some of the less sharp knives in the drawer here would actually think that there is something to this crackpottery. It's fine and reasonable to be concerned about long-terms effects of a vaccine, like it is for COVID itself. But saying 2/3rds could die of heart of failure because of the vaccine is wildly irresponsible.

But caveat emptor for filmboards, I guess.

You don't know who Charles Hoffe is? But he's Canadian. Surely you know him.

If I remember correctly, he was the guy the anti-vax conspiracy theorists invented to terrify hesitant folk into refusing the vaccine.

If people are going to make stuff up, at least make it convincing. Just imagine this was true, wouldn't the testing process pick this up immediately?

People are right to wonder what the long term effects are. If you want to scare people, play around with that. Come up with something compelling that short term testing couldn't detect or predict.

I had genuinely never heard of him. I think that some here have their ear closer to the ground on crackpot theories than I do.

Just googled him. Sounds like he had his priorities somewhat askew. The town in which he was removed from the ER burned to the ground a few weeks ago.

He's real? I didn't see that coming.

About 60% of people die of heart failure anyway.
It's not an uncommon way to die.

Seriously, But somehow it will be blamed on the vaccine by idiots.

The Troll Detector

I hope this isn't true. Otherwise a lot of people I know will have suffered for nothing.