The Soapbox : Why is a Mod stalking and harassing Christina?

Why is a Mod stalking and harassing Christina?

For those of who don't know, the guy with the anti-Semitic slur name "JewFro" is the Moderator Deliciousfeet, Wildman's partner in crime.

Here's a list of all the threads which "JewFro" has started in the past 30 days.

Is it just me, or is something a little weird here? I can't quite put my finger on it. Lol. But 8 threads on one topic, his only topic?

Poll: Have you given up on Christina?

by JewFro
» 3 days ago(July 11, 2021 02:33 PM)

https://filmboards.com/board/t/Have-you-given-up-on-Christina%3F-3354314/

Which of these members racism is more entertaining?

by JewFro
» 4 days ago(July 10, 2021 01:06 PM)

Christina
88% 8 votes
MoviemanCin2
11% 1 vote

https://filmboards.com/board/t/Which-of-these-members-racism-is-more-entertaining%3F-3354182/

Poll: Where did things go wrong for Christina?

by JewFro
» 5 days ago(July 08, 2021 10:22 PM)

https://filmboards.com/board/t/Where-did-things-go-wrong-for-Christina%3F-3354011/

Poll: What is your favorite Christinaism?

by JewFro
» 1 week ago(June 30, 2021 08:55 PM)

https://filmboards.com/board/t/What-is-your-favorite-Christinaism%3F-3352861/

Poll: Will Christina take the job?

by JewFro

» 2 weeks ago(June 30, 2021 12:23 AM)

https://filmboards.com/board/t/Will-Christina-take-the-job%3F-3352760/

Poll: Would you watch a reality program based on Christina's time in the group home?

by JewFro

» 2 weeks ago(June 25, 2021 04:12 PM)

https://filmboards.com/board/t/Would-you-watch-a-reality-program-based-on-Christinas-time-in-the-group-home%3F-3352253/

Poll: are you team christina…or team lady in charge of the group home?

by JewFro

» 1 month ago(June 13, 2021 05:13 PM)

https://filmboards.com/board/t/are-you-team-christina...or-team-lady-in-charge-of-the-group-home%3F-3350519/

Poll: are you team christina…or team dead bat?

by JewFro

» 1 month ago(June 13, 2021 04:57 PM)

https://filmboards.com/board/t/are-you-team-christina...or-team-dead-bat%3F-3350514/

Re: Why is a Mod stalking and harassing Christina?

I liked the topics!

🐬 F L O R I D A
christinabarrett.com
My Forum: yur-brite-lite-2022.proboards.com

Shit stirrer, why am I doing your job stirring shit?

Because you're me, silly. It's what we do.

Good call, Jamall.

lol

She's a troll so she gets what she gives.

Is there still anyone under the delusion that she's not a troll?

Keep on smiling!

Poll: Would you watch a reality program based on Christina's time in the group home?

Hasn't the entire site been held hostage and forced to watch this for several months now? Nimda will do anything for ratings.

What's next? Live beheadings as a Filmboards exclusive? Stay tuned.

Keep on smiling!

Do you think Nimda is behind JewFro's weird obsession?

If nimda didn't like what he was doing he would have banned him by now

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

@Lara Croft says he's one of Deliciousfeet's whores.

Don't be wisehead!

What's next? Live beheadings as a Filmboards exclusive? Stay tuned.

You'll only get to see that if you subscribe to FilmboardsTV+. It's $4.99/month, plus applicable fees and taxes.

I sent you a check so I had better get this or we are through!

I never said to send me the payment, but I'll cash the check anyway.

NO,Nimda has to face his main pimp,deliciousfeet, before making any decision.
Lara Croft September 6, 2021

Hahalright, so I'm gonna [laughs] I'm gonna read through this… [sarcastic tone] "Why is a mod stalking and harassing Christina posts?" it's ah, and the whole time I'm gonna try to read through it and pretend like it wasn't written by gameboy - like gameboy is not filmboards justice warrior. [laughs] Alright, let's give it a go.

"For those of you who don't know, the guy with the anti-Semitic slur name, jewfro, is the moderator Deliciousfeet, wildman's partner in crime." [laughing] Oh my god, he hit like 3 things in the first sentence, that's funny. "Here's a list of all the threads which jewfro has started in the last 30 days. Is it just me or is something a little weird here? I can't quite put my finger [laughs] on it," lul. [laughs] Th-That's a reference to, uh, to the homocrat's attempt to get something about me going onto, uh, ehhh [sigh] some sort of a, I think it was Tinychat, I think it was Tinychat, and I was watching a guy finger his asshole… it-it was the most stupid fucking thing ever. It never took off. It was a big fucking fail, which, you know, given the person who's not [laughing] the one who authored this [laughs] it's kind of a given. But anyhow. "But 8 threads on the topic… but 8 threads on one topic, his only topic." Eh, you know, whatever. I think I've made other topics, but… but uh, let's-let's give them a little looksie here.

"Haaave you given up on Christina?" That was a poll just the other day, that was pretty funny. Uhhh, yes, her brand of insanity has become tedious. And I mean, you know, it's winning two to one. So, uh, you know? With the exception of JuanKerr and four other people, you know, 50/50, that's not, er, 50%, uhh…. better, is uh, is pretty good. 100% better. Yeah! That's it. I'm not real good at math, 'specially since I've been smoking a lot of weed. But anyhow, let's get back to this because these are kind of funny… I mean, kind of funny, you know? Once again, given who started the thread [laughing], kind of funny! "Which of these members racism is more entertaining?" This was good. As I recall Christina, yeah, Christina smashed Movieman! And I mean, Movieman's pretty fucking racist, so, you know? Oops, let's see, OK, umm… "Where did things go wrong for Christina?" Now this one… I did not think Ellen was gonna to do as well. I thought it was going to be "The blacks" or maybe "It's purple." It's purple didn't even, "Finding out it was purple" didn't even, didn't even register. But yeah, that was, that was a good one. That got a lot of attention. Uhhhh. You know and there's Christina, you know, she's smiling. "Good question," "Good, uh, question for probing." The, you know, she-she seems to like that. Uhh, "What's your favorite Christinaism?" Once again, Ellen I think did, yeah, particularly well. Ah-ahg, "Half-German/Half-Irish" I thought was gonna just smash, but, you know, diabeetus never came in, so, you know? There's that. [inhales] Now, "Will Christina get get the job, or take the job? Every time I hit it, umm, not signed-in, it takes me to an "Oops, sorry" page. I guess it got moved to the Soapbox. Umm [breaking up] here… ♫doo-doo-doo-doo-doo♫. "No, Christina has loads of common sense and will see right through those scammer's tricks." You know, I mean, that was kind of funny, but what was it, "Yes, and it will be glorious." That is the one [laughing] it still is funny, you know, funny enough! ♫Da-da-da-da-da♫ "Would you watch a reality program based on Christina's time in the group home?" Come on, that's fucking awwwwesome! And it smashed I'm pretty sur… yeeeeah! "No, too many [laughs]" I mean, once again the criteria is what the criteria is, but… it, like, a pretty good idea. Loads of people thought it was. I think even Dazed, yeah, Dazed, was was was, she was loving that. Yeah, that was a good idea. Alllright, and then, final I think, I don't know, "Are you team Christina or team Lady in Charge of the group home…" [laughs] Yeah, that's right, I remember that. Uh. Yeah, Christina smashed on this one. Fuck that lady in charge of the group home. Besides, she's got a new lady in charge of a new group home, and as I hear it's glorious. So, "Are you team Christina or team dead bat…" [laughs] I forgot all about that one! Uh, I think Christina got walloped on that one, I think. Yeah, that was a big "fuck Christina", you know, they didn't like that too much. And-and, so I read, first comment is, uh, she liked the topic, so kind of, kind of a "wah-wah." And you got Afroman and, you know, he's got his, his thing. And-and then Cheeky "If nimda didn't like it…" The best though, you bring up, "You think nimda is behind the jewfro weird obsession?" [sinister tone]Ya knowww… you know as well as I do that I am nimba. Come on. Cooome on. [laughs] "At Laura Croft says [laughing] he's one of Deliciousfeet's whores," that's great.

So yeah, it was, uh… iiiiit was a nice attempt, Man with no name. The man behind the gaslight. The tosser of the word salad. The homocrat himself. Not… gameboy. See? I got through the whole thing and just mentioned you that time. Alright. [laughs]. Not bad, not bad, not bad. I can tell it's hurtin'. You know? [sigh] What can I tell you, buddy? You know? It-it's got to hurt a little bit. Anyhow. You take care, buddy. Bye-bye.

Tag me for vocaroo transcripts

Wow, you are dedicated! How long did it take you to transcribe that?

Also, what does this mean:
I think it was Tinychat, I think it was Tinychat, and I was watching a guy finger his asshole… it-it was the most stupid fucking thing ever. It never took off. It was a big fucking fail

Somebody said he was watching some guy finger himself in Tinychat. Not sure if that's true or not.

"It didn't take off" I think meaning the troll didn't have the whole board on his side trolling Jewfro about the fingering like he intended.

Thanks, I figured that's what the part about it not taking off meant, but I didn't know if the fingering thing was true. I'll listen to the Vocaroo.

Thanks, I was just curious. I figured it wasn't true.

I don't understand why his posts can't be blocked like everyone else's can (that option was there years ago, but I guess it was removed). I wouldn't block him, but if he's going to participate in conversations like a regular poster and not have a separate admin account, the option to block his posts needs to be there. He can still PM people (if needed, for admin reasons) even if they're blocking his posts, so there's no reason people shouldn't be able to block his posts if they want to.

Hey there, Crystalraindrops, I'll try to help ya out. Roastbeefqueef was pretty much on the right. The-uhh… the right indications, I'm trying to read this over, sorry. Umm, so anyhow. "Wow you're ded," Yes, I agree. Vocaroo transcripts: best schtick we got going right now. Dedication. I don't know if he does it with a, with a, uh, software program or something like that, but wow! I'm impressed. What does it mean? "I think it was Tinychat, I think it was Tinychat and I was," OK. Here's-Here's what happened, and I'm pretty sure it was gameboy. Gameboy's mad. I found out how to put him on ignore, and, you know, gameboy, eh, look, I like gameboy. I have no real problem with gameboy, but [sigh] gameboy can be a bit much at times, aaaand I knew it would really drive him crazy if I figured out how to put him on ignore, so I did. And that made him mad, and it was either him, it could have been Itty or pop-actor, but the more he tries to… did it, and when I say catch on like, you know, [exhales] like Chri-a Christinaism. Certain things about Christina have just caught on. Ellen DeGenerous, man that is a Christinaism. Umm, I think gameboy thought that he could maybe get this whole, and what, here's what he said, or what somebody said. They said I went to a Tinychat recently and that I was sitting there watching somebody named, I think it was Adam, finger their asshole. An-and here's the thing. I haven't been to Tinychat in at least a year. I think m, I think Mort and I were doing Tinychats last summer, but it might have been two summers ago even. Um, it's been a while. They're not my favori, but they're Ok. But I don't do real well with typing as-as we can all tell, and sometimes on Tinychat I was having problems with the microphone and then I also got the feeling I was kind of hogging the conversation so I just kind of stopped doing Tinychat. But this whole finger in the asshole thing, it was just, it was, once again, I think gameboy's attempt to try to get like, a little something to catch on and that would embarrass me or something like that. It didn't. I mean, didn't embarrass me, I thought it was fucking hilarious. Anybody who knows me, ja-mean, you know, it-it was-it was beyond ludacris to begin with. And the fact that he has just tried soooo harrrrrd, to get it, to like, get some traction and it just fucking fails every fucking time it's kind of hilarious. So, but Roastbeefqueef was pretty much on board. Umm. "Not sure if that's true," not true. Yeah. I mean the troll didn't have the whole board, yeah, that's exactly it. So hope that clears it up there. And if you have anymore questions just let me know. [exhales] Talk to ya later, Crystal. Bye-bye now.

Too much excited giggling on the vocaroo itself. Thanks for the transcript.

Still hilarious that the only threads you've posted in the last month have been about Christina. 8 threads about her, really? What, are you bored with Croft? You might need a new hobby.

He really is butthurt as you Americans say!

He knows you're Jewish right?

Breathe, breathe, breathe deeply
And I was seething, breathing deeply
Spitting sentry, horned and tailed
Waiting for you

I wonder why he protects Christina, but goes after AZN?

Yes, that's just one of his hypocrisies

Waiting for you

Lolwut?

JewFro posted 8 threads about Christina. Why? You can spin it anyway you want. But someone is obsessed.

You may not have noticed but Christina is a hot topic around here, everyone wants a piece of that action. She doesn't need or want your help, she never has. She likes his threads, she said so!

You've got sour grapes because you and DF have obviously fallen out, I couldn't care less why.

AnthonyRocks posts at least 10 threads a day often about the same subject but you think he's a great poster, so this is obviously personal

Waiting for you

Meh, earth to JewFro:

Eight call outs of one poster is too much. Give it a rest.

She wants and begs for the attention.

You're right. She said she likes JewFro's eight threads about her. Some of us think they should both just give it a rest.

I didn't even pay much attention until I just kept running across threads about her, and I put 2 + 2 together. But hey, one guy is behind all of them. Kinda obsessive.

How much weed do you smoke a day?!

That's a good question, I have no idea. Umm. It-it's not… like an exorbitant amount or anything, it's not like the kids smoke. You know, I've seen the kids smoke these days and they smoke just a ridiculous amount of herb, it's-it's-it's stupid. But, yeah, I-ah, I I I I get high a few times a day. Probablyyyy, you know, [exhales] honestly probably under an eigth a day I-I would say. Umm, I don't really, uhhh… roll up a lot of sticks anymore so I, uhh, I smoke out of a pipe or a bong quite a bit. And yeeeah, I don't know. I'll have to, you know what I'll have to do? I'll have to, like, gauge it, because I don't even pay attention to how much, or how long it is in between when I call my guy, I, uhh… I don't know. I'd say once a month, probably. And I getttt, you know, a couple a ounces and then probably an eigth or a quarter of some oil. Something like that. So… yeeah, I don't, I don't know how that would break down. [Thinking to himself] Uhh a couple a about an ounce… yea- Yeeeah. I'd say about a half, yeah. About a half once a week. And, uhhh… and then oil, it just kind of depends. I-ahh, I just, I just grab, you know, a large amount and… grab a large amount again, and usually I have a lot left over. Right now I have a lot of oil, so. But a, yeah. Not like the kids though, I mean I don't, you know, post[?] up big giant blunts, or, uhh… or, uhh, you know, do like 50 bong hits in a sitting, you know. So, anyhow. Hope that helps.

Ask him for a transcript. But he does sound awful giddy. Lol.

^^^

Maybe you guys can work it out privately.

Maybe you guys can work it out privately

Nah, seriously bud, I just don't have patience for the vocaroos. The good lord gave you a keyboard. Use it.

After I've posted eight threads about you, you'll know I'm butthurt.

You've posted at least that many when counting your socks…

I guess you won't be making anymore Christina threads?

Why?

Nah, just one. She's not Croft. Don't hound the girl. That's all.

Quit trying to play the gay captain save-a-ho