Politics : Covid anti-vaxxers proven right, FDA confirms

Covid anti-vaxxers proven right, FDA confirms

The Food and Drug Administration is reportedly expected to administer a new warning on the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine and a possible link to Guillain-Barré, a rare autoimmune nerve disorder.

These haven't been researched enough. Hopefully all here were smart enough not to get the vaccines.

Re: Covid anti-vaxxers proven right, FDA confirms

Fortunately, most of us anti-vaxxers are conservative. If an executive planning firm is correct, the life expectancy of those vaccinated is about three years. That bodes well for the 2024 election! It's nice being able to reject everything CNN tries to push on all of us.

BTW, I'm taking my biweekly dose of ivermectin tomorrow. Neigh, I'd never willingly take an experimental, non-FDA approved vaccine. I've read about too many deaths, too soon after taking the jab.

They say Fat Ivor eats like a horse. I can't deny it any more.

I don't wanna brag but wooooo

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Most people who develop the condition recover.

All anecdotal evidence Lil. Sounds like Covid too, so what's the point?

If one is vaccinated, why do they need to be protected from others that aren't, just so they don't get a virus they were immunized against in the first place?

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

You are missing the point. We don't know what these vaccines could end up doing to people. This could just be the beginning.

I just think it's hilarious that they expect people to take something that was knocked together within a year, had no testing on humans so we cannot compare symptoms to anything, there's so many stories of people dying, and I think the vaccine was pulled at one point due to concerns over blood clots, yet we're the crazy ones!

I know many people that have had covid and survived, described it as a "mild cold" so all these people dying must be reaaaaally unfortunate.

https://youtu.be/scLjz7AIMMg

I won't be nobody's guinea pig. I'm not taking nothing that can possibly kill me for the sake of OTHERS. Idgaf about the rest of the world. All I care about is my kids and I'm useless to them being DEAD.

The percentage of those with this adverse reaction is extremely minimal compared to other drugs. This is only one vaccine out of the main three where this is even an issue.

RISK:BENEFIT.

I can assure you that contracting COVID will be must worse than the very rare adverse reaction that may happen.

Idiot.

More vaccinated people are dying of COVID than unvaccinated people, according to a recent report from Public Health England (PHE). The report shows that 163 of the 257 people (63.4%) who died within 28 days of a positive COVID test between February 1 and June 21, had received at least one dose of the vaccine.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/most-covid-deaths-are-in-the-vaccinated-heres-why-that-shouldnt-alarm-you-163671

Is this real?

For those who can't click the link:

More vaccinated people are dying of COVID than unvaccinated people, according to a recent report from Public Health England (PHE). The report shows that 163 of the 257 people (63.4%) who died within 28 days of a positive COVID test between February 1 and June 21, had received at least one dose of the vaccine. At first glance, this may seem alarming, but it is exactly as would be expected.

Here’s a simple thought experiment: imagine everyone is now fully vaccinated with COVID vaccines – which are excellent but can’t save all lives. Some people who get infected with COVID will still die. All of these people will be fully vaccinated – 100%. That doesn’t mean vaccines aren’t effective at reducing death.

The risk of dying from COVID doubles roughly every seven years older a patient is. The 35-year difference between a 35-year-old and a 70-year-old means the risk of death between the two patients has doubled five times – equivalently it has increased by a factor of 32. An unvaccinated 70-year-old might be 32 times more likely to die of COVID than an unvaccinated 35-year-old. This dramatic variation of the risk profile with age means that even excellent vaccines don’t reduce the risk of death for older people to below the risk for some younger demographics.

PHE data suggests that being double vaccinated reduces the risk of being hospitalised with the now-dominant delta variant by around 96%. Even conservatively assuming the vaccines are no more effective at preventing death than hospitalisation (actually they are likely to be more effective at preventing death) this means the risk of death for double vaccinated people has been cut to less than one-twentieth of the value for unvaccinated people with the same underlying risk profile.

However, the 20-fold decrease in risk afforded by the vaccine isn’t enough to offset the 32-fold increase in underlying risk of death of an 70-year-old over a 35-year-old. Given the same risk of infection, we would still expect to see more double-vaccinated 70-year-olds die from COVID than unvaccinated 35-year-olds. There are caveats to that simple calculation. The risk of infection is not the same for all age groups. Currently, infections are highest in the youngest and lower in older age groups.

One way to imagine the risk is as a rain of differently sized ball bearings falling from the sky, where the ball bearings are the people that get infected with COVID. For simplicity’s sake, let’s assume there are roughly equal numbers of ball bearings in each age group. In each age category, there is also a variation in the size of the balls. The balls representing the older groups are smaller, representing a higher risk of death.

Now imagine there’s a sieve that catches many of the balls. Most people who get COVID will not die (most balls get caught in the sieve). But some of the smaller balls fall through. The older you are, the more likely you are to fall through the holes. The balls that make it through the first sieve are hugely skewed towards older age ranges, represented by the smaller ball bearings. Before COVID vaccines came along, the people that fell through the holes represented the people who would die of COVID. The risk was massively skewed towards older people.

Vaccination provides a second sieve underneath the first, to prevent people from dying. This time, because we haven’t vaccinated everyone, it’s the holes in the sieve that are of different sizes. For older people who’ve had both doses, the holes are smaller, so many ball-bearings are stopped. The vaccines will save many of those who would previously have died.

For younger people the holes in the vaccine sieve are currently bigger as they are less likely to have received both doses and so more likely to fall through the sieve.

If all the filtering were just done by the second sieve (with no skew in risk of death by age, represented by the first sieve), then we might expect younger unvaccinated people to account for a larger proportion of the deaths. But it isn’t. The first sieve is so hugely biased towards older people that even with vaccination, more of them slip through the second sieve than the younger unvaccinated people. Given the UK’s vaccination strategy (vaccinate older, more vulnerable people first), you would expect high proportions of the people who die from COVID to have been vaccinated. And that is exactly what we see in the data.

The fact that more vaccinated people are dying than unvaccinated people does nothing to undermine vaccine safety or effectiveness. In fact, it’s exactly what we’d expect from the excellent vaccines, which have already saved tens of thousands of lives.

Post deleted

People are so ignorant regarding this and don't understand stats and risk:benefit.

Some people just don't want something unnatural stabbed into their body. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. If it didn't grow on a tree/plant or in the ground and I can't eat it or smoke it then get it away from me 😂

Ignorant and stupid.

Being natural is ignorant and stupid? 😂

Your attitude and knowledge are.

That wasn't the question tho😂

Correction:
It wasn't the answer you wanted.
It wasn't the answer you liked.
It wasn't the answer with which you agreed.

However, it WAS the answer that was correct.

Ofc it wasn't the answer I wanted cuz you never answered my question 😂

I did.

You didn't like the answer.

Good luck. She likes to troll by avoiding direct questions.

Seems to be a trait of hers.

Just leave it then. If somebody won't answer a direct question it must be assumed they're afraid of the answer. Don't sweat it, just end the conversation satisfied you had a very good point they wanted to avoid.

QUESTION: Being natural is ignorant and stupid?

ANSWER: Your attitude and knowledge are.

Yeah, I did.

Done.

^^See my previous reply^^

QUESTION: Being natural is ignorant and stupid?

ANSWER: Your attitude and knowledge are.

Do you have comprehension issues? It appears so.

You can't be serious with this. It's pretty pathetic.

What do I have to do with natural as a whole? Absolutely nothing so I'm disregarding your reply as off topic.

They are two different types of vaccines moron.

I also like how you minimize getting an autoimmune disease and suffering with "most recover" because why should they have to recover?

You are a dangerous person in real life, I'd bet.

That's a boring and stupid response.

You aren't a troll detector, you are just an idiot.

Post deleted

You people are fucking morons.

There is no benefit to develop a disease you MIGHT recover from in order to be protected from a flu like virus that is not harmful to most people.

You minimize everything dangerous in defense of nothing.

Do you tell your gf she's a moron too?

If she's doing something potentially disastrous, you can bet on it.

Who else would date him?

She's a beautiful redhead, so…beautiful redheads would date me.

Who are 12 years younger, lol.

So you are dating a 65 year old redhead who is also a moron? Congratulations.

If that's what you need to jerkoff to, then yes!