Food and Drink : BBQ question: Team Hamburger or Team Hot Dog/Sausage?

BBQ question: Team Hamburger or Team Hot Dog/Sausage?

Serious replies only, please.

Re: BBQ question: Team Hamburger or Team Hot Dog/Sausage?

Hamburger all the way. I don't care for hot dogs.

I wanna say all those things, those dirty things
That would be better unsaid

Re: BBQ question: Team Hamburger or Team Hot Dog/Sausage?…

I much prefer brats, Polishes and Italians OVER hot dogs. All with CHEESE. BUT cheeseburgers OVER all three of the others!

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

Fur Burgers

John Wick shall set you free from the Matrix.

BOTH! BUT burgers >>> hot dogs/sausages! All with CHEESE!! Bacon IS a PLUS for a cheeseburger! Bacon cheeseburger!!!!! !!

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

Hot Dog

Team Bratwurst for the steal! Johnsonville Baby!

Not that it will be any less painful for you but I am curious. Was suicide the plan or did you just piss me off on accident?

Bratwursts >>> hot dogs!

However, for the record, if one must go with hot dog it has to be Nathan's Skinless. Taste wise they are head and shoulders above the rest.

Not that it will be any less painful for you but I am curious. Was suicide the plan or did you just piss me off on accident?

Good to know!

Team Hamburger

At the group home, they gave me too much meat: fish, ribs, and sausage. I could only eat the fish and a little of the ribs. They've cooked "beans and franks" and "hamburger helper." I didn't like the hamburger helper.

¼ Irish, French, German
¼ Irish, ⅛ Dutch, German, French
½ Dutch Chinese-Indonesian
Blog

Shrimp on the Barbie
Kielbasa

or shish kabob

Too Hot To Handle…irl

boigas and hwat dwawgs