Politics : Trumptards and Cons would be much happier in N. Korea

Trumptards and Cons would be much happier in N. Korea

Think about it.
NK already has all the things they want America to have.

Where..

EVERYONE HAS TO stand for the Natl. Anthem.

Their Dear Leader and his family are leaders for life.
Remember how they wanted Trump to be in there for his second term and beyond then his family to follow after him for the next few decades?

There are no elections which means that there is no question who their leader will be for a second plus more term.

Crime is way, way down to make it seem as if it does not exist.

Criminals get the death penalty with no chance of stalling on it.

There is no liberal MSM or any lib. media of any kind.

Trump saluted a NK General which made them proud.

Trump loves Kim which makes them happy.

N.K. is a Cons paradise!
America, love it or leave it for N. Korea!

They obviously hate America so much they tried a coup to install their wanna be dicktator.
Why stay when N.K. already has that in place?
No fighting needed!

I admit that I made up bullshit about you WarrenPeace and I am sorry. - Friendo in a PM to me.

Re: Trumptards and Cons would be much happier in N. Korea

You know that when you play with fire you'll get burnt eventually

Purposefully ignoring all the signs that democracy has failed can only go on for so long.

Fair play though and have fun

LOL. 🤡🌎

He really doesn't understand how badly he comes across, does he?

He thinks nonsense like this is actually clever.

I feel sorry for him. He's blissfully ignorant of so much of what is going on.

Is the "He" me?

If so then show me where I am wrong.

Trump and Trumptards WANT America to be more like N. Korea.
They wanted him to take over and not recognize it was a free and fair election.

One Trumptard terrorist got, thankfully, killed in her terrorist attack and coup attempt on the Capitol.
So she gave her life for her Dear Leader.
Now others went to jail and are facing possible future penalties for their Dear Leader.

In the meantime their Dear Leader goes from one palace to another where he has declared that he is going to take over in August.

It is a cult of nuts who would be much happier in another country that has what they want.

A fat leader with no tolerance of anything from any opposition.

I admit that I made up bullshit about you WarrenPeace and I am sorry. - Friendo in a PM to me.

You're wrong everywhere. You cherry-pick the worst examples of those who support Trump and attempt to brand everyone who voted for him with the same traits.

A fun method to have in your toolbag with which to direct your hate, isn't it?

You love a straw man argument, don't you?

Try harder next time.

I am making a point that they want America to be more like N. Korea.
And since they don't have that here they can move to a place that already has it.
Beautiful and tremendous, believe me, North Korea!

What is there to not be happy about for a white, uptight oppressive minded Trumptard?

You are making an invalid point and using a straw man. You are failing.

No one wants America to be like NK. It's much more likely that you are trolling, so there's that.

The extreme left wing of the Dem party is increasingly promoting authoritarianism and you know it. You are trying to distract from that but no one will fall for it.

Trump is clearly living rent-free in your head.

Have you made as many pro-Biden threads as anti-Trump threads?

The extreme left wing of the Dem party is increasingly promoting authoritarianism and you know it. You are trying to distract from that but no one will fall for it.

Specific examples of the "extreme left wing of the Dem party" advocating authoritarian policies IN THEIR OWN WORDS, please.

Good luck with that.

Do some digging YOURSELF into the WORDS of Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, AOC and the rest of The Squad, MM. I'm not going to do your research for you.

BTW, they delve into totalitarianism also. But you already knew that, too.

Crikey!
Here you are freaking the fuck out over nothing.

If you have proof than show it and back up your words.
Until you do it makes you look like you got nothing and are just another Right Wing crackpot.

And according to you all what they have is just words. Not actions.
Turd Face is worse since as president his actions carry more weight.
Or in his case, inactions.
Just sitting around on his fat ass getting fatter and doing nothing. Literally nothing.

I will take what they have over Turd Lump whose bullshit resembles that more of N. Korea than America.

I'm not freaking out at all, just stating facts.

You know I'm right even if you won't admit it, so all you did was bloviate about Trump. Typical of your type.

Sorry I made fun of your sad premise and made you mad.

Wait, no I'm not sorry.

MM is right.

Put up or shut up.

You're mad I made a mockery out of the premise of your thread. Yeah, you'd love for me to shut up.

No one wants this country to be anything like NK, but you and your leftist authoritarian outlook heroes are leaning hard in that direction with your political correctness and cancel culture. You're easier to expose every day that passes.

BTW, what did you do for the cause last summer? Did you join the protests and rioting? Were there any in the state where you live?

Or did you just stay safely at your keyboard?

You are nothing but a crackpot troll and I don't care to waste any more time on you.

I'll take that as a "no," then. You didn't support the cause last summer.

Shame, shame.

The truth is that you don't care to continue being exposed and mocked for your lefty ideas, and you don't like your failed thread being bumped again and again when you reply!

Declaring yourself as a victor here is like getting a participation trophy.
No problem.
I'll let you have it because I have given up caring at all about your bullshit.

I didn't declare myself the victor. You did that by continuing to fail here and being all mad and stuff.

If you say so, troll.

So you've already established that you're not afraid of failure.

Now you're just solidifying it with every additional post, but it's not needed.

Everyone has had that point driven home enough times in this thread.

But if you think it needs further reinforcement, by all means continue.

Um…
OK…
Yeah, if you say so.

I do.

Whatever.

Here is your participation trophy.
I am done interacting with you.
Goodbye.

Goodbye? OK.

OOPS! I see you're already thinking of coming back! Please do!

Translation: You've got nothing and are completely delusional. But I knew that. Just wanted the proof in a public space. Thanks!

You're wrong again, MM. Like WP, you know your lefty heroes have a strong authoritarian bent. I don't need to go looking for proof to convince you, because you'll just keep whining and trying to twist things to suit your lefty narrative.

You guys have been pushing an authoritarian agenda since you discovered Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" and began trying to sell politcal correctness.

Did you join any "protests" last summer? Do any looting? Arson? Throw any brick bats at cops? Be honest now. Are you an official tool of the left or just a keyboard warrior?

I've got it–you don't base your understanding of reality on evidence, you just pull really stupid, delusional stuff out of your dumb, ignorant ass.

No need to double down on this, because it has already been established. We both know you won't be able to back up anything you have claimed with evidence. That's exactly why I asked for it, to make you look like a complete nutcase. Mission accomplished!

Just look at you desperately trying to establish a narrative here. So transparent. The only mission you accomplished is you doubling down because you're melting under the heat of my reply.

Try to get on with your life. It's you and your lefty comrades who want to make like North Korea. You probably dream of being the dear leader and killing your detractors.

What did you do last summer to support the cause, dork?

No evidence = delusional fantasy.

It is as simple as that.

Just another Right Wing crackpot who is just making up bullshit.

One thing that always gets you lefties all worked up is when your true colors are exposed. You obviously don't like that at all.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

Authoritarian Democrat control of America is your dream and there's no way to hide it or deny it.

What did you do last summer to support the cause, dork?

Gonna hide behind your keyboard or do you have something to be proud of that you can tell?

Let's see if the dumb ass Neanderthal can rub two IQ points together and articulate something that connects to the real world.

What actual policies proposed by the left lead to authoritarian rule, meaning less power and freedom for ordinary working class Americans?

Is it high speed rail?

Medicare for all?

The $15 minimum wage?

Expanded voting rights?

Universal basic income?

These are the five main things we on the left are pushing for right now in the US of A.

Meanwhile, you guys want to make it harder to vote and you are spending the rest of your energies banning what kinds of things teachers can talk about in public schools. Oh, and then there was the time when a bunch of you tried to overturn an election and most politicians on your side refused to condemn or investigate it.

Kind of seems like you are projecting your own wishes on us. . . .

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Trump is clearly living rent-free in your head, WP.

Have you made as many pro-Biden threads as anti-Trump threads?

I'd say you're right

When a former N. Korean points this out it should be listened to.

Which harks back to the earlier comments about the authoritarian left and your requiring folk to provide explicit quotes as to them stating that they are exactly that.

There are fingerprints all over this current mindset and anyone not seeing them is either lying or stupid.

The question is which is it with anyone?

LOL. 🤡🌎

That dumb bitch is just a whiny, pathetic snowflake.

She fled North Korea, was captured into human trafficking in China, escaped via the Gobi desert and got into South Korea and then made her way to the US where she got an economics degree rom Columbia.

What's your story?

LOL. 🤡🌎

You didn't bring up a single factor that had any relevance to her whiny complaints.

Not one.

That dumb bitch is just a whiny, pathetic snowflake.

You have yet to qualify that.

Don't bother though, you'll only make yourself look more foolish by trying to.

All hail communism comrade eh?

LOL. 🤡🌎

Let me hold your hand, cupcake, because you need it:

Anyone who whines about pronouns and teachers telling you about racism in a purely voluntary institution and tells you that this boarders on hard labor and capital punishment for defying authority is a dumb, whiny bitch who doesn't understand shit.

And so is anyone who cites her favorably as making a good point.

All hail rank stupidity, eh?

I'm glad to see that you would censor the shit out of someone, a woman of colour no less, for expressing themselves because what they say goes against your obviously completely correct worldview.

Tell your buddy god that he owes me a tenner

LOL. 🤡🌎

Nobody is talking about censoring anyone you ridiculous clown. If you say something stupid, expect someone else to use their speech to criticize and mock you.

That all just went right over your little head, didn't it?

If you say something stupid, expect someone else to use their speech to criticize and mock you.

Do you have any preferences for mockery?

I mean you've hit the jackpot of stupid on this one so let me know and I'll happily provide you with your favourite form of mockery in abundance

LOL. 🤡🌎

Please articulate what was stupid about my criticism. Are you really going to double down on the idea that a teacher asking you to be careful about pronouns in a class you voluntarily attended is comparable to an authoritarian regime killing you for speaking up?

This should be hilarious, because the idea of you trying to use your brain to articulate anything seems a bit of a stretch. You might actually hurt yourself.

Well your racism and misogyny is more than apparent on this call

Add to that this 'voluntary' attendance

The woman wants to work, to do that she needs a degree. Her concentration camp won't give her the illusion of liberty unless she conforms to the rules that they dictate.

How is that not an authoritarian regime?

Add to that she currently campaigns to end human trafficking, you dismissing her valid and freely expressed under the constitution opinion means you must support the modern slave trade.

I'm sure that you would happily volunteer to be a member of the North Korean population lil' buddy

LOL. 🤡🌎

I noticed above that MM misspelled "borders" the same way WP misspells it.
teachers telling you about racism in a purely voluntary institution and tells you that this boarders on hard labor and capital punishment for defying authority
Coincidence?

Both educated in the same failing educational system or overly-concerned-with-PC university?