Politics : Every 13 minutes someone is killed by a gun in this country

A gun has never killed anyone.

Wrong. It isnt thanks and planes that win wars. It is men. It always comes down to the grunts. In this case the militia has more men by a factor of 3 to 77. Also the average civilian has superior arms versus the soldier. I know the rifle I own if far superior to the one I carried in the Army. Tanks and planes require extensive civilian logistics that the Army would loose in such a war. Also fully 1/3 of the militia is military veterans. That is 3 vs 25 with EQUAL training and better personal weapons. That is larger than all the worlds armies combined! With another 52 Million in reserve. And 12 TRILLION rounds of ammo. You bet your ass it holds the government at bay. Youd have to be a fool to think you could take 3 million against 77 Million guerillas and win.

Go ahead admit it. You ARE that fool. Just like rocket.

All I have is a sharp stick. Which eye would you like it in?

I think people who never served fail to understand what the Oath is and more importantly, what the Oath is to.

They assume it's to the government - WRONG! The Constitution

They assume if the President orders it, it happens - WRONG! Must be lawful and moral.

They also forget where the majority of the service members come from and their beliefs.

So what would happen if the government adds an amendment to the constitution that states civilians can no longer possess firearms and that those in possession of firearms are to relinquish them? Would the military just say “fuck that noise” and not follow through with their orders, despite the fact that they would then be going against the constitution? Or is it a different case when it’s something people don’t like?

I live. I die. I live again.

That will never happen. Ammending the Constitution is an exceptionally difficult process by design and you would need 3/4ths of the states to ratify it. Based on the way the states are nowadays, a 3/4th consensus for something like this is next to impossible.

However, I'll entertain the idea of it because you are a'ight.

IF the Constitution was amended to strip the 2nd Amendment, then it would depend on if the Republic survived the civil war that 100% would break out immediately afterwards. Then if the winner was the side that supported no civilian firearms, then we become the United Gun Free Zone of America. Assuming the Oath of Enlistment remained unchanged then that's the way it is.

That will never happen. Ammending the Constitution is an exceptionally difficult process by design and you would need 3/4ths of the states to ratify it. Based on the way the states are nowadays, a 3/4th consensus for something like this is next to impossible.
Well… that's why I asked if it happened what would happen afterward.
IF the Constitution was amended to strip the 2nd Amendment, then it would depend on if the Republic survived the civil war that 100% would break out immediately afterwards.
But I'm asking what would happen right after Congress created another amendment to abolish the 2nd amendment and established that civilians had to relinquish their arms. It was a question that was made in response to your assertions that the military won't do anything if it is unconstitutional, unlawful, and immoral. If they were required to fight against people rebelling against the government or, at least, simply round up all the firearms belonging to civilians, then they'd have to do it. They would be going against the constitution if they didn't.

Granted, there would be quite a few members of the military who wouldn't want to do any of that shit and they'd defect or whatever, but that doesn't mean the US military wouldn't be able to get more people to join if need be.

Idk.

Its extremely hard to fathom the scenario which is why my answer isn't the best. When you said, "they'd have to do it" you would be technically correct in accordance with the OoE.

As for quite a few members defecting, yea there would, along with the majority of the police force in the nation. So it leads to another question: who is going to "come and take it?"

The majority of the military would insurrect. In the eyes of most Americans the first 10 amendments, made by the Founding Fathers themselves, are set in stone. Changing up the other amendments? Maybe. Possibly. But the first 10 in the Bill of Rights? Hope your affairs are in order.

The majority of military & former military are gun owners. Those guns often rather valuable. My own is worth $3200. A sudden edict purporting to not only strip us of our rights but steal from us property worth thousands of dollars? People WILL fight.

Well then I guess the government could reimburse you gun owners when/if they take your guns away. Though I do find it funny the idea of people wanting to fight over hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on how many guns they own or what guns they own.

No amendment is really set in stone, though. Wouldn’t make sense to call them amendments if they couldn’t be altered or revoked or what have you. Yeah, people will obviously be pissed if anything were to happen to the 2nd Amendment, but they get pissed off over everything that involves any type of change regardless of if it’s beneficial or not. So… who cares? Pass the legislation and let the crazies have their temper tantrums.

Fuck your guns. Fuck your mother. Soul Venom is a goon ass twink bastard.

This wouldn't be like Jan 6th where a few pedantic twits could handle an election loss. You woman-hating twat. This would be WW3 squeezed into the single most heavily armed nation on the planet. Only good thing is that it would end quickly. The the 2nd would be restored and things would return to normal. But that war will never happen because the only person in congress dumb enough to try such a thing is AOC.

This would definitely be more than a few thousand largely unarmed nitwits. It would be a few hundred thousand armed nitwits. They'd easily get put down by the second-largest military force on the planet. Even if the US had a few dissenters in its military, we'd still kick ass. Because more people will join to take over for those who ran away. The numbers of the forces won't stay stagnant, mate. We will expand and expand and expand like that head of yours and become a force so powerful no one on Earth could stop us. Then, after we quell your little rebellion, we march on to invade the rest of the world for shits and giggles.

We are inevitable, Cuck Venom.

second-largest military force

Third actually but then at don't actually expect you to know any actual facts at this point. You have made your total ignorance painfully clear. Not that the militia would be facing the third largest military since 80-90% of said military would insurrect against such a violation of the Bill of Rights. Expand and expand eh? LOL! because it is as easy to train new troops as it is in your video games right? LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

80-90% eh? That’s some wishful thinking. 🤣

That is based on my prior service. Something you would know nothing about.

Based on your prior service? Did you poll every single member of the military? Or are you just assuming 90% of the military thinks exactly like you do?

Dude, you’re making this too damn easy for me.

What, you think I spent 4 years in the army and never talked with anyone? Never discussed politics or current events? Never got a sense of how fellow soldiers felt about such issues?

I am not the one making this easy. You are the one attempting to debate from a position of complete ignorance.

Well, to be honest, I don’t believe that you actually served. But, if you did, I highly doubt you actually got enough of a sense of what other members of the military think about certain topics to know this shit. You’re just pulling numbers from your ass, bud.

Get back to me when you actually have polled every single member of the US military. Until then, I suggest you shut your mouth and go back to using your gun as a makeshift fleshlight, you disgusting freak.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Ooooohhh someone’s post got deleted!

First of all
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=334888081599223&set=a.167045488383484
Circa 2011, before my lasic surgery

As for your poll every last soldier nonsense, right back at you. At least I have a basis for my opinion. You can't even get basic facts like the actual size of the military right. Clown. Woman-hating Clown.

So saying they’re number two and not number three discredits me completely? If that’s all you have to nitpick my argument for then it would appear I won this one.

Dude, you keep bringing up the fact that I hate women as if I give a shit. Fuck women. Fuck them in their pink walls. They’re a bunch of trashy skanks who dress provocatively in a desperate attempt to seek attention from men. But when a man such as myself goes to hit on one and drag her back to my trailer, I’m suddenly a disgusting creep and rapist. Fuck them. Fuck you too, dude. Women don’t even like you unless you pay them to. You look like you were discovered in a block of ice in some cave. I’m going to fuckin stab you in the testicles with an ice pick. There’s nothing you can do to stop me. I’m cumming for you, honeyyy.

Oh it's not just that. Damn near everything you've ever posted is a coffin nail. I would submit that you are hardly the best arbiter of deciding your own victory. Pure clown.

Says the guy that is widely considered the biggest mongo on this forum.

Your lack of self-awareness is staggering. It's amazing how a person like you is going to claim that they have a sense of what anyone thinks when they don't even have a sense of how pathetic their own life is and how much of a retard they come off as. My man, I fuck you in the ass on a daily basis. You may think because you choose to come back for more that you're somehow winning this shit but you're still the beta boy getting fucked by me.

Rocket wins. Flawless victory.

I hate women
Fuck women. Fuck them in their pink walls.
I fuck you in the ass on a daily basis.

So it is confirmed. Your are not just a retard 3v77. You are a delusional fag as well.

The only thing that has been confirmed from this exchange of ours is that you’re a masochistic gay boy.

Ngl, I’m not surprised that you’re gay. That leather jacket of yours was pretty fruity.

3v77

Rocket - 77
Cuck Venom - -3

But keep up with that 3v77 bit. Definitely hasn't worked out for you the first million times you said it. Maybe it'll actually have the desired effect one of these days.

LOL!

The armed forces have way more than what the citizens do in terms of hardware, weapons, machinery etc.

They would wipe out all you gun owners in a matter of just days or weeks or maybe a month or two.
It wouldn't last long.
They got machine guns, rocket launchers, bombs, tanks, choppers, boats, planes etc etc and of course nukes.
A bunch of guys with shot guns in a barn?
BOOM! goes the bomb.

Plus they are organized and have the skill for combat and can strategize.
Somehow I doubt that a bunch of redneck in bred hicks are going to be able to get their shit together enough to be able to come up with a plan to defeat an experienced military.
Sure it works in the movies, but IRL?
Can't see it happening.
You would have to find a way to get food, water, electricity, health care for the wounded, fuel and anything else the military would cut off.

Now if there was a war of military vs armed citizens the only civilians who would be shooting are those hard core gun owners who have the thinking of, "From my cold dead hands," or "Come and take 'em. I dares ya!"
I doubt that granny who has one in her purse or others who got one to protect from home invasions will be joining the fight.

So no.
Civilian guns are not keeping the government from taking over and establishing a dictatorship.
Hell, we almost had one from the gun owners and a gun loving president on Jan 6th in a self coup attempt.

Damn dude. Way to prove that only idiots own guns.

The armed forces have way more than what the citizens do in terms of hardware, weapons, machinery etc.

Mmmm, no.
We have more ammo. We have more guns. We have more tools. Every garage is a potential IED factory better equipped than the backwater muslim villages that gave us such hell. We are all guerillas so the military wouldn't know the combatants from noncombatants. The Army couldn't wipe out 100K backwards militants in an barren area of 438K square miles. So exactly what magic do you imagine will allow them to handle an opponent 770 times larger, smarter better armed out of an area 10x larger?

a bunch of redneck in bred hicks

Again, no. As I said before. 25 Million of the 77M are former military. The rest are evenly distributed through the rest of the population. Doctors, lawyers, farmers, construction workers, criminals, etc. Trying to paint them all with one brush you fool only yourself.

military vs armed citizens the only civilians who would be shooting are those hard core gun owners who have the thinking of, "From my cold dead hands," or "Come and take 'em. I dares ya!"

No. Most of the military/police would insurrect and take the hardware they have access to with them. Most of the civilians who are capable would rally round them and previously mention veterans. The only thing you are right about is that the fight would be very short.

"Every garage is a potential IED factory better equipped than the backwater muslim villages that gave us such hell."

You have to have all the components of making a bomb.
I don't see how every garage can have that.
Plus there will have to be enough with the skills and knowledge for making them without blowing themselves up or setting them off prematurely.

And again you underestimate the gun owners side.
The majority of them are not trained in combat situations or know how to strategize and win battles as the military does.
They will be a bunch of scattered idiots running around like zombies with their heads cut off and be easy targets to pick off.
Sure, there will be some or perhaps even a lot of ex military. I won't disagree with that. But are the majority of them gun owners?
Just because you have one does not mean that ALL of them do.

And again, not everyone who has a gun will join in the fight.
Some or a lot of gun owners are Democrat Liberals and have one because they didn't feel like they had any other choice at getting something to give them that feeling of security.

If guns were ever banned or made illegal there wouldn't be a war for confiscation.
There might be some armed resistance here and there but that would be dealt with a more heavily armed and trained police.
Then once all the guns were gathered we would continue on as if nothing had happened.

I don't see how every garage can have that.
Plus there will have to be enough with the skills and knowledge for making them without blowing themselves up or setting them off prematurely.

Most garages have more equipment than most backwater muslim villages. It seems you are not paying attention. Or perhaps you don't have the IQ to connect A to B to C. I did mention that 1/3 of of American gun owners are veterans. Any more questions about skills and knowlegde?

scattered idiots running around like zombies with their heads cut off
Because it was also so easy in Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, etc.

Just because you have one does not mean that ALL of them do.

LOLOLOLOL! Most gun owners own more than 1 gun. Believe me. If the shit hits the fan there are more than enough to go around. Ammo too.

You foresee some 1 million police seizing thousands of dollars worth of property from some 77 million AMERICANS and you think they will all roll over and give up without a fight?
EPIC FUCKING DELUSION OF THE MILLENIUM.

Look at what happened just over grazing rights. Not near as important or dear to people as the 2nd amendment.

Also I think it is time for your dumb ass to admit your mistake concerning gun control. Millions died in the last century killed by governments that first disarmed their populace. You need to admit that you were incorrect on that issue. Not so much for me as frankly your education means nothing to me. No. You need to admit it as a matter of respect for the innocent civilians murdered by their governments. By denying their deaths as a result of gun control you are coving for their murderers.

How many people do you really think know how to make a bomb with things they find in their garage right now?
The A Team is a fictional set of characters.
It is not a documentary.

Not knowing something is not having a low IQ.
It is just being ignorant which is not knowing something.

So do they teach every single solitary military member on how to build bombs?
And I mean EVERYONE.
From the infantry soldier in the combat zone to the cook on a navy ship to the pilot flying a plane?
You have to know this without a single doubt.
Maybe it was part of your basic training does not mean it was for everyone else's.

If you really want to prove me wrong then tell me what materials I might have in my garage for bomb building and I can tell you if I have those things.
But I won't know or even want to know how to put them together because I like having all 20 digits and am not really up for a visit to the ER today or ever.

My dad was a Lt. in the Navy.
I dunno if they gave him a sidearm or what but we never had any guns in the house.
So stop acting as if every veteran is going to join on your side or have any guns right now.
Sheesh.

"You foresee some 1 million police seizing thousands of dollars worth of property from some 77 million AMERICANS and you think they will all roll over and give up without a fight?"

And yet another one with reading comprehension problems I have to type slow for….

I didn't say there wouldn't be a fight. Just that I doubt it would be on a grand and massive scale or as an all out war.

"Also I think it is time for your dumb ass to admit your mistake concerning gun control. Millions died in the last century killed by governments that first disarmed their populace. You need to admit that you were incorrect on that issue."

More reading problems and you claim that I have a low IQ….

I never once was in any denial of where a ruthless and fascist dictator took over from a populace after disarming them.
Yes, it has happened but when and where was the last time it did?
Just because it happened over there and at that time does not mean in any way that will that happen here should guns ever become illegal.
Anyone who thinks so is just fooling themselves based on a canard.

How many people do you really think know how to make a bomb with things they find in their garage right now?

Enough and it is easy to learn. I'd tell you but you requested not to know.

So your father raised you to be an ignorant pussy. Figures.

I doubt it would be on a grand and massive scale
People feel more strongly about the 2nd amendment than they do about slavery and that war cost 600,000 lives.

when and where was the last time it did?
Myanmar, China, Venezuala, North Korea. Currently happening you ignorant fool

Again you have reading issues.

I just asked for what I might have in my garage to make a bomb.
In other words, you don't know which is why you aren't saying what those things could be.
Prove me wrong.

What are you basing the feelings of slave vs gun owners on?

And you refuse to even think about peaceful transactions of where countries made guns illegal.

Sticking up for something that causes death and destruction is asinine.
May as well be encouraging every home to have a barrel of leaking toxic waste in the kitchen.

You asked not to be informed. You also asked what could be used. Make up your pathetic excuse for a mind.

I base it on media coverage then vs now.

You mean countries that neither valued fredom as we do nor which have a tradition of bearing arms?

Again you insist upon speaking of guns as though they were magically more than inanimate objects. That which causes death and destruction has a name and it is called HUMAN.
Do I need to repeat auto accident statistics again for you?

OK so you just made it all up that a bomb can be made from things found in a garage when that is not true.
I kept on asking for proof.
You refuse to give it by moving the goal posts.
Got it.
You lied.

nails,
screws,
bolts,
wood,
propane,
acetylene,
paint thinner,
fuses,
batteries,
garage door openers,
etc.
https://bnrg.cs.berkeley.edu/~randy/Courses/CS39K.S13/anarchistcookbook2000.pdf

I didn't lie. I merely complied with your request. If you didn't like it perhaps you shouldn't make such retarded requests.

This is what I first wrote.
You show me where I wrote that I did not ask for that list.

"If you really want to prove me wrong then tell me what materials I might have in my garage for bomb building and I can tell you if I have those things.
But I won't know or even want to know how to put them together because I like having all 20 digits and am not really up for a visit to the ER today or ever."

You do realize that one can ask for one thing and not another at the same time, don't you?
Seeing how ignorant you are where you cannot understand a simple thing does not bode well for your arguments.

Not everyone has that stuff in their garage.
I don't.
The only things I have is some nails, a few bolts, wood but in the form of small logs for the fireplace and boards.
I dunno how you make a bomb using wood?
And a garage door opener.
But I dunno if you mean to make the bomb with the remote controls of it or out of the opener that is attached to the ceiling.
If it is the latter good luck at getting anyone to give that up!
I doubt folks are going to give up their tool that keeps them fat and lazy.
"Fred, there is a hummvee parked down the street with a bunch of soldiers giving us a perfect opportunity. We need your garage door opener to make a bomb."
"Forget it! You can't have it! I need that! Instead I'll go down there and turn in my guns."

Anyway, this conversations is getting ridiculous and redundant since there would be no civil war over gun rights.

I dunno how you make a bomb using wood?
The taliban has been using it to create nearly undetectable IED's for quite some time.

Not everyone has that stuff in their garage.
Most have some combination of those or can get it very easily. Very Easily.

there would be no civil war over gun rights.

I agree. But only because no one in power is stupid enough to try to abolish the 2nd. Well there is AOC but that is just 1 retard.

Any reason why they are not looking to abolish the 2nd yet has nothing to do with being afraid of gun owners.

The majority would turn them in peacefully and maybe there would be a couple of skirmishes with police that the gun owners would lose.

There would be nothing at all wrong with making something illegal that would make us all safer by taking away something dangerous.
Fighting for gun rights is fighting for violent crime and for mass shootings to continue.

You are a fool. Very few are going to just give up their property like good little sheep. Even during the Australian buy back only a 10th of the guns were bought back. This is America. Cant even get a mask mandate to stick around here.

They would be outgunned and out manned and would do the smart thing and turn them in as opposed to doing the dumb thing and getting killed.

The majority of gun owners are not the paranoid deluded freaks like you who think there will be a tyrannical and fascist take over should guns be made illegal or banned.
We have set up a political system to keep that from happening as it did on Jan 6th or when Turd Lump lost.
That is why the take over failed by his side. Because of the laws and other legal means with the branches of government we have in place.

Now isn't it funny how the paranoid gun nuts are the very same ones who supported, cheered on and attempted to put in a dicktator when those are the very same ones who are crying out against it?
What a bunch of fucking hypocrites.

I bet you were cheering them on and hoping they would prevail so that your fascist Dear Leader could take over this county and be leader for life.

out manned

There are 77 Million gun owners. Who exactly outmans that, dumbass?

That is why the take over failed by his side.
No. Dumbass. It failed because it was only like 500 people and they were protesting a legitimate election.

First of all not every 77 mill are going to fight back against the police and military.
I bet the very vast majority, 10s of millions, would have no problem turning then in.
We are talking about law abiding citizens who would want to continue being law abiding citizens.
What part of that do you not get through your thick and stubborn skull?
Not every gun owner is as angry as you are.
Second, they would all end up shooting each other and fail to organize enough of a plan and strategy for fighting.
Third they would all get blown away by more men and weapons shooting at them and blowing them the fuck up.
"From my cold, dead hands." OK if you insist. No problem!

I dunno if you were aware of this but those 500 were going in there for blood.
There were plans to murder the pro Biden or pro constitution lawmakers with Pence being among them.
They would have killed them all to ensure that Trump, not Biden, remains in power.
Since that plan failed they had no idea what to do.
Seeing that they could not take over after all and they left.
(Plus the police, with reenforcements and the Natl' Guard kicked them out.)

I think you mean "illegitimate election."
Don't you?
Why would they have protested a legit one?

You bet?????

We have already established that your opinion and a nickel ain't worth a stick of gum. You really want to bet your life on that? I mean it IS your life so it really aint worth much but still I figured it might at least have sentimental value to you.

Half of U.S. hardcore gun owners are morbidly obese and in wheel chairs, another quarter of them would blow their own asses up making IED,s 😂

Thank you V.la.d for further showing my point.

That is spot on and exactly what would happen if there was a war about guns using… um.. guns.

The majority of gun owners would either not bother to fight because they don't wanna get killed, be out of breath as they get shot to death because they are so fat they couldn't keep up with running and as you say blow themselves up trying to make a bomb.
The rest would get captured or killed because they would be so disorganized they wouldn't know what they were doing.

With heavily and well armed drones, (Good luck taking one of those out with a hand gun as it is out of range.) planes, tanks, choppers only a moron would be fooling themselves into thinking they have a chance against those.

So just surrender the guns peacefully and they won't get hurt or worse.

Even if that were not a bald faced lie it would still be well over 15 million armed & pissed off Americans left ready to kick some government ass.

And these same anti-gun people had a meltdown about a couple hundred dingalings invading the Capitol…

You’re very very stupid!

Do you know how stupid you are?

You mad, asshole?

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱