The Watercooler : so people are just so entitled

so people are just so entitled

Check this out - https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/family-relationships/dad-shamed-for-excluding-daughter-s-classmate-from-party-after-he-bullied-her/ar-AAKUkk2?ocid=msedgntp

If you dont wanna click the link = A father set up a birthday party for his girl, age 7. He invited some of her classmates, but did not invite the class bully who had bullied alot of the class.

The guy is a single parent, the girls mother is ' no longer around ' and this bully picks on her for that.

Anyway, the parent of the BULLY got PISSED and tried to call the dad out.

Wtf! no, ur kids an asshole! accept it. Honestly who wants a bully at a party?

This didn't go down well after his daughter handed out invitations at lunchtime and Nick started crying because he wasn't invited.

Then dont be an asshole kid.

Re: so people are just so entitled

Haha I hope everyone in the class got an invite other than him.

That is pretty much what happened, she invited most of the class but not him and he cried.

I do feel a bit bad. he is only 7, and it must be horrible for the mother to have to watch her little boy cry like that.

But the bullying has been going on for a while they said, the mother knew.

If it was my kid i would have ' bullied ' him at home for a little bit to show him whats it like to be on the other end. But by all accounts the mother did little to nothing. She has no right to call the parent out for not inviting a kid that would probably ruin the party

If you're going to cry about not being invited then perhaps you're not cut out to be a bully

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

I hope he learns to change his way after this

Should be a lesson for him

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Never saw that but the bullying in schools sounds like it's gotten out of hand, considering children are committing suicide from it

Makes me very sad

Post deleted

I will give you an unpopular opinion: i suspect that in many places there's less bullying than there used to be 30 or 50 years ago, but there's way less tolerance of it, so it feels like there's more.

I remember when kids used to get beaten up or money or valuables taken off them.

Post deleted

I guess, though getting the shit kicked out of you or having your lunch money taken would also generate some emotional pain.

Post deleted

They're saying schools aren't doing anything to try and stop the bullying

Exactly!

Actions have repercussions and lessons to be learned. What a great lesson for a 7yr old to have to contend with about his attitude. His parents would be the main problem though.

When I was in grade 7, I didn't get invited to a B Day party because I hung out with the 2 naughtiest kids in class. The school in fact. It wasn't an issue with the teachers, because they felt I might be a good influence on them too, since I was one of the good kids.

I was on friendly terms with the cabal that did get invited, but I wasn't a suckhole up to them. At first I felt a bit left out, yet realized I didn't get an invite because I was being judged as well and just accepted that.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Cute little Toasty in the 7th grade 😊

I was a brat!!!

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

So cute

What's truly insane is that this is being reported as news.
That petty shit like this is routinely reported as news.

….

It's from Reddit "Am I the Asshole"

They publish stories from there a lot

He should have invited him, and then personally served him a slice of birthday cake… Yeah, that "special slice," if you get my drift.

Post deleted

Why, Lilith! Whatever do you mean?! How your mind can go in that direction is simply beyond me! …actually, I was thinking more along the lines of a little rat poison, lol

Post deleted

I'd rather render the little bully very uncomfortable.
Me too. I mean, I did say "a little" rat poison… just enough to make him very uncomfortable, lol.

Post deleted

Z, rat poison makes you bleed internally

Post deleted

I know he wouldn't ;)

R u getting ready for the Pineapple Express supposed to hit here Saturday night?

Post deleted

It's a band of tropical moisture (i.e. rain - and usually pretty heavy) that originates around Hawaii (think pineapples) and is carried across the Pacific by prevailing winds. It dumps rain on West Coast areas - it can be a real super-soaker, sometimes lasting for days.

Oy. No, I'm not ready!!!!

It just looks like showers down there Saturday night ?

Hoe Hoe Hoe

One of my local weather-guessers says it's gonna' be pretty heavy rains, but we'll see. You might get some your way, too, come to think of it.

Naaaaa

Hoe Hoe Hoe

Post deleted

Try to be less white, okay?

Hoe Hoe Hoe

Bunch of babies

Hoe Hoe Hoe