Politics : Every 13 minutes someone is killed by a gun in this country

A gun has never killed anyone.

Thank you.

Anytime Amiga!

Groovy

I'm glad to hear that, and you have been very lucky. But there are thousands of rape and murder victims who were not so lucky.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! Fuck Biden and Fuck Putin! 😎 Slava Ukraini!

No one needs a gun you paranoid coward and your guns is not keeping the gubbermint afraid of you.

You are one delusional mother fucker.

Well let's talk about this for a moment.

If the government freaked out and called the National Guard because a small mob of yahoos stormed the capital building and proceeded to fence it in, you think they wouldn't be afraid if even 10% of gun owners marched on D.C.?

Groovy

I can't say if they would be afraid because I have no idea what the emotions one may or ever feels unless they express them out loud.
You are bringing up an emotional state that is impossible for me to even guess at based on a scenario.

What we do know is that the Cap was fenced off to protect it from either another take over attempt as well as security for Biden's swearing in day on Jan 20th.
They were heavily armed which did keep away more planned protests from the Trumptards and gun nuts.
Meaning that it looks like those guys were more afraid of the NG than the other way around.

There were warnings about this, capitols beefed up security and so it never happened.
Or at least on the scale of Jan 6th.
I think there may have been a few quieter protests at some State Caps but no armed insurrections as they wanted.

Starting this week and running through at least Inauguration Day, armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols and at the U.S. Capitol, according to an internal FBI bulletin obtained by ABC News.

The FBI has also received information in recent days on a group calling for “storming” state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Donald Trump is removed from office prior to Inauguration Day. The group is also planning to “storm” government offices in every state the day President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated, regardless of whether the states certified electoral votes for Biden or Trump.

"The FBI received information about an identified armed group intending to travel to Washington, DC on 16 January," the bulletin read. "They have warned that if Congress attempts to remove POTUS via the 25th Amendment, a huge uprising will occur."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/armed-protests-planned-50-state-capitols-fbi-bulletin/story?id=75179771

There you go again calling people paranoid despite the well known fact that gun control governments killed more people during the last century than all the wars of same century.

A complete denial of reality.

You have no place calling anyone delusional.

Next time a democrat tries to argue their point just remember they think men can be women.

Just because it happened over there does not mean it will happen here.
Look at Australia.
They made guns illegal. Took a bunch of them away from their owners with no conflict and they have not had any ruthless leaders round up and kill the citizens.

An attempt was made for the pro gun nuts to somehow think they could take over the country by storming the Cap on Jan 6th and attacked the cops where they even killed one.
Thankfully the police did stop one of them, using his gun, from breaking through.
Since you are so pro self defense you should be happy about that.

Blue lives matter but only when they kill blacks.
Right?

Took a bunch of them away

No imbecile. It was a voluntary buyback.

Just because it happened over there does not mean it will happen here.
Because those humans are different from these humans? Because history has NEVER repeated itself? I'm sure the blacks living in pre-1960's might have something to say about that. You see it already HAS happened here. You might also ask the native tribes about their experiences with gun control.

Blue lives matter but only when they kill blacks.
Come back when you have educated yourself on the statistics.

Next time a democrat tries to argue their point just remember they think men can be women.

But was there or was there not an armed uprising followed by a fascist dictator in Oz after the gun buy back?

WP is a moronic, clueless Leftard!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! Fuck Biden and Fuck Putin! 😎 Slava Ukraini!

Good to see that you've finally realized that I have CRUSHED you and your moronic Leftist stupidity, and have decided to retire from the field. It's been a supreme pleasure defeating you so decisively!

You're one stupid, clueless motherfucker! You're also a HYPOCRITE for chastising me for name calling, you pos!

"pos"

Person
Of
Supreme intelligence

Yeah I know I'm good.
You don't have to remind me.

Rave on, dumb ass! Rave on!

Apparently we all should have "turned in" our guns when Pinky did.
Why would anyone want a gun once Pinky was disarmed ? It's baffling.

….

Re: Every 13 minutes someone is killed by a gun in this country

We have established in a separate post that the historical facts are in direct contradiction to your opinion

There is a term for those people who refuse to accept that their opinions are wrong even when presented with evidence beyond contestation. FOOLS.

There is no such thing as a "responsible gun owner." Ever.

NO,Nimda has to face his main pimp,deliciousfeet, before making any decision.
Lara Croft September 6, 2021

Warren is given to spouting total crap that is easily refuted by facts that are very common knowledge.

Everyone thinks they are right on here and that the other one is wrong.

I don't really care what tools were used for a particular job / project.
I judge it more on results.
Though I'd imagine the deceased would have preferred
to be sent off with a gun rather than say a blowtorch if given the choice.

…..

If given a choice I imagine the deceased wouldn't have wanted to die at all.

Humans can't choose immortality …. sorry.

Actually, not sorry.
I wouldn't want it for myself or anyone else.

…..

I will type this real slow so that you can catch on.

You claim that they would rather have died by gunshot than blowtorch.
I'm saying they wouldn't have wanted to die by either one.

It doesn't matter how slowly you type your nonsense,
that's not what you said in the previous post.
You said they'd have chosen not to die at all.

………

If you have trouble with reading comprehension that is your problem.

Fortunately I don't.
But you knew that.
It's still there.
You should probably edit it if you want to pretend you said something else.

….

That is not the case.

People killing each other are mostly criminals killing criminals in high crime areas.

In most places in the US, it's "suburbs" and there's net to no people shooting each other.

Also, most guns used are probably illegal.

Legal issues, registration, and so on has little to do with the issue and can't control it.

Well said, sir. You could outlaw ALL guns, but then only outlaws would have them, and they would still kill people. No difference.

Yes, that was my point.

Outlawing anything does no good because the people who don't care about the laws are going to do the illegal thing anyway.

Something like being a pedo is illegal and almost everyone agrees with it so that makes sense as a law. Even more than that you can't drive 90mph on city streets. Probably even pedos and serial killers agree with that law.

However, when it comes to drugs hundreds of millions in the US probably use drugs and yet they are still illegal. Drugs and guns are tied together and no one will ever make either truly illegal.

Probably not.

This is by far the most intelligent post the Adlerian has ever made. I can not find a single fault in it.

Quite surprising considering his normal posts are conspiracy nonsense backed by nothing more than an assertion that he has spent 'considerable time studying the issue's' and of course we are just supposed to take his word for it without ANY concrete evidence.

which country?

men are men and women are women.

The United States of don’t touch my guns

The 2nd amendment will outlive you. Hope it stings. May you live a long miserable 'woke' life.

It must suck being a walking Republican cliche. Never having an original thought in your brain, does Dick Cheney wipe your butt for you?

Groovy

You throw that salt you 'woke' little bitch. Salt, Salt, more glorious salt!

That means an entire family is protected from harm while cooking and eating a meal. Easy strawman is easy.

And he’s getting bloody annoyed about it.

A gun has never killed anyone. People kill people! I have three of them, and none of them has even made an attempt to kill anyone!

A gun is a tool, no better no worse than any other tool, as an ax or a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it.

Meanwhile, did you know that 262,000,000 unarmed civilians were murdered by their own governments in the 20th century? That's more people than all the soldiers who were killed in all the wars of the 20th century.

That's why we need the Second Amendment.

Yeah, but people kill people with guns.

Those tools you mention do not have the purpose to wound, main, kill and harm as a gun does.

Your guns are going to be spitwad shooters if a tank comes in through your front door.
Private gun ownership is not keeping our government with it's heavily armed and better trained military afraid of them and at bay so that argument fails.

Lots of tools can kill: knives, shovels, axes, hedge shears, hammers, drills, screw drivers, sling shots, bows and arrows, cars, trucks etc. A gun is a toll. It's no better or worse than the man who uses it. And yes, private gun ownership would be able to stop a government from murdering its citizens.

262,000,000 innocent UNARMED civilians were killed by their own governments in the 20th century. That's more that ALL the soldiers killed in ALL the wars of the 20th century. If every one of those civilians had been armed, that slaughter would be impossible.

The Japanese had no plans for invading America in WW II, because they knew the population was heavily armed, and it would be suicide for them.

And guns are not just for protecting against homicidal governments. They're also for defending us against homicidal people. And in most cases, the gun doesn't even need to be fired. Just displaying the weapon usually discourages the thugs.

The problem is not guns. The problem is thugs, criminals and crazy people. I don't know how to solve that problem, but I do know that even if you outlawed all guns, the criminals would still get them, and then the rest of us would be defenseless.

If you choose to be defenseless, be my guest. I choose not to be.

Yeah the Japanese had no fear of our navy but they were terrified of idiots like you who can barely aim a gun? That’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard in some time.

That's the truth, dumb ass. You can believe it or not, I don't care. And your statement that a gun kills someone every 13 minutes is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
A gun has never killed anyone, dimwit! Geeez you're STOOPID! You're ugly too.

Your deluded meltdowns are great entertainment!
Keep it up.
I need the LULZ!

And admit it.
You are actually just trolling for the Left to make the Repubs look stoopid.

Ha! You're hilarious when you delusional, Leftard! You're just saying that now cause I've beaten you and your stupidity into the ground, and you have no response!

our government with it's heavily armed and better trained military
If you are American, what you just said proves Civics needs to be taught at school in the worst way.

Groovy