The Soapbox : Setting Up

Setting Up

I am using a big box from Amazon as a desk to color and write on! I got some colored pencils for like $7 at Wal-Mart, not Crayola, 72 colored pencils with nice colors for me I like and art professional! I got some office supples. I hope to get some plastic shelves eventually.

"the source" 🎹 🎨
christinabarrett.com

Re: Setting Up

Stop buying shit. You aren't going to be there long enough to justify it.

Bring. More. Sheep.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

You're living in a fools paradise. Never gonna happen. She's already called the cops there over some retarded nonsense and made trouble other ways. she's out at the end of the month even if she wanted to stay.

Bring. More. Sheep.

She's already called the cops there

That's why I'm suspicious about her phone now being broken.

Post deleted

I'm not quite sure how her racism manifests itself out in the real world

I imagine she's too chickenshit to say it. Which means she knows it's wrong. If she talked like that irl she would get the shit kicked out of her or straight up murdered. It's kinda damning evidence that she's trolling and at least not as bad off as she tries to present herself. If she was, she would no longer be alive. FACT.

Bring. More. Sheep.

never drink juice with diabetes.
What about sugar-free juice?

You know they could take her phone away and when she asks to call 911 they just lie and say they will.Then two paid actors in cop uniforms could come and check on her each time.

Just an idea

♥️🦕💦🦖♥️

Or they could just break all her fingers. Hard to call 911 when you don't have fingers. Just sayin'.

Bring. More. Sheep.

Unfortunately that might not work.

There's always "Siri" or "OK Google…call..911" when she wants to voice it.

♥️🦕💦🦖♥️

They can just tie her tongue in a knot then or extract it with bolt cutters. Whatever works.

Bring. More. Sheep.

It sounds like they already broke her phone, since she doesn't know how water got in it. They probably didn't think she would be able to get a new phone.

can you blame them?

Bring. More. Sheep.

As crazy as that sounds it could be true.

I know she's not in a rehab but I had a recent friend go to rehab and they won't let them have their phone at all.
They will let them use their landline under supervision. That way they aren't illegally restricting her.

♥️🦕💦🦖♥️

You want to talk crazy? You’re enganged to Azn lol. Just ribbing you bro.

The State Of You Mate!!

It'll be different with AZN. I'm in the process of becoming a certified caregiver. Plus we're in love.👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

♥️🦕💦🦖♥️

If they know her brother is sending her a new phone, they might try to prevent her from receiving the package and tell her it never arrived.

Post deleted

Wow, that's great! It's a great asset to do art, like therapy. Counselors etc. sometimes have their patients do that..

You know, water spilled on my phone and it's broken, so my younger brother is sending me a dead parent's old phone and I have to refurbish it I guess, clean it too! I can take pictures using my laptop. So, not as many pictures for awhile.

Yes, I mean to post artwork. I was making fanfic of an orchestra from Germany I've followed online since 2016. I did it a la Cats the musical. That's still a worthy project..

"the source" 🎹 🎨
christinabarrett.com

Post deleted

Yea.

Yea. She wants me to stay, and she's an ex-cop. The police that came looked pissed off.

"the source" 🎹 🎨
christinabarrett.com

Post deleted

Okay, thanks for the advice. I plan to go to my room sooner so I don't hear those noises with the fan running.

"the source" 🎹 🎨
christinabarrett.com

She wants me to stay, and she's an ex-cop.
so this person supported your plan to leave and come to a dangerous city where you know absolutely no one? sorry but your aunt has failed you by every possible measure. you had trouble living in florida and your ex-cop blood relative who surely knows the dangers you would face in cleveland gives her blessing and packs you off? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

why is she so determined to keep you there and NOT in florida? is your aunt doing some funny business with your parents' estate and not telling you? you posted that your aunt told you that your parents had "nothing." why do accept this without verification? contact your brother and have him confirm this.

assuming he's 18 years old, he should have no problem conducting some records searches.

She did want me to stay.

"the source" 🎹 🎨
christinabarrett.com

Who spilled water on your phone?

those cat drawings were great.

men are men and women are women.

Thanks! I'm so flattered you bothered to remember!

"the source" 🎹 🎨
christinabarrett.com

Why don't you show us some pictures of where you're living?

I had and mean to show more!

"the source" 🎹 🎨
christinabarrett.com

I didn't see them. You should take videos too and put them on YouTube
▲ Top