The Soapbox : SOAPBOX DICKLESS FAGS!

Re: SOAPBOX DICKLESS FAGS!

i think she already hod left when i started posting in 2013 bc i'm sure i would have remembered her. i know her YT channel tho and all he videos..

oh i missed the list initially,but i recognised Jester and Paulus. i didnt notice Senor in the video at all and. the name VomisaCaasi rings a bell, too but not more than that. and whoever that Hep dude is, he looks like puppy in his little puppy eyes. 😂 did he ever make it in this world? i hope!

Surprised you never mentioned the top I am wearing.

Alba gu bràth

gimme a minute, the video needs a rewatch

ohhh is that Bayern? hahaha why did u wear that?

Nah, it's the German national strip.

I think I just liked the look of it.

Alba gu bràth

oh i missed the list initially,but i recognised Jester and Paulus. i didnt notice Senor in the video at all and. the name VomisaCaasi rings a bell, too but not more than that. and whoever that Hep dude is, he looks like puppy in his little puppy eyes. 😂 did he ever make it in this world? i hope!

Lol, who were you on the Soapbox.?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race,_Evolution,_and_Behavior

i really didn't post much, i swear! and i was only from 2013 till 2014 on the SB bc i got scared of Ben after seeing im turning into a psycho with what he already had started with PTL. i left mid-2014-ish and actually deleted my account,.i don't remember u on the SB during my time at all. and didn't look back on imdb until late 2015. when i started posting on GoT and TWD board bc i had just binged through all of Game of Thrones until i was up to date wth the current season in 2015.

i actually only started posting on imdb again bc i wanted to discuss a couple of aspects from the show i needed to get cleared and had questions about, i swear. little did i know what i have gotten myself into at that time. with @Vlad. and @Insurgent and @TheSuperPoster and @dbentley666 and @Rob +Donna +Frtt +Doodles, VHS, MoB, Bongo, Fish (Fugazi), Shredder et al playing major roles in keeping me captive on that board. the drama that they unfolded in front of my drama-thirsty eyes was just unreal and fascinating on so many levels. my fate was already sealed by the time i've finished reading one of those neverending threads that just turned into one big ass fighting pit with so many stages and levels of trolling, serious emotions breaking free and explosions of pure aggression and brutal hostility.

i only remember thinking, 'jeezus christ, on what a fucking amazing trip are all these crazy people sending me here?' and the rest is history.

u all are cunts.

Nah Sophie. Doctor Tokyo's not on there. He never posted a pic. The old guys are Vomisacaasi and the creepy old fag Pitbull Surfer. The disgusting thong pic is Pitbull too.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

Pitbull was your mentor

🙄

Nah, he was my arch enemy. He was a doddering old sissy who supported gay marriage.

Administrator
I GameBoy

yeah i think VomisaCaasi was still around then when i started reading and posting on the SB in 2013 bc i remember that name.. i have no memory of a poster named Pitbull tho. u probably already him run off imdb by then.

btw Paulus had left the SB too by 2013, but he occasionally paid SB visit every now and then, and i remember that always meant beef with u,… and i recognised him here only bc he came to Jack's board recently and put up a selfie.

VC lasted until the end in 2017 but he switched over to Religion. He was also on v2 for awhile. Good man, I liked him.

I'll have to check Paulus's pic on Jack's. He was actually fat with frizzy hair the last time I saw a pic. And that was 10 years ago.

Administrator
I GameBoy

My ze dick is bigger then your ze dick, and im a female.

Do you guys remember ATalkingCrow or something like that? Did he end up being a catfish?

Lol oh gosh yesl ATalkingCrow/Coyote was @rouge 's and my arch-enemy. that guy was a plague with his provocative, nasty misogynistic posts hating on women and the confrontations and run-ins i've had with him (often w rouge at my side and vice versa) really stirred my young innocent blank heart and made me so angry, he might have been a major influence on my personal feminist journey in becoming a feminist myself lmao we need a true and real enemy to radicalise outselves, someone whom we'd fight mercilessly and he definitey radicalised me in that time, so he wasnt completely useless i guess. i hope he did commit a decent kys on himself in the end tho.

Oh

why the "oh" and the nervous fluttering and wiggling of ur eyes…..?

why do u avoid eye-contact at all right now? why are u now slowly retreating backwards into the hedge behind u, Klam?

I honestly don't remember him being like that. I liked him hence the I figure he was a catfish though. Dude in the pics was way too hot. Of course I've seen guys here who I thought were catfish and they ended up not being But he was one

Lol i'm just playing.

hot tho? i only remember having seen one pic of him back then and he looked like a hamste to me tho with extremely dweebishly looking eyes which i know u don't like on guys. anyway, on that pic he wore one of those furry Russian chapkas which made him look even more like a fucking hamster.

so he's shown u other pics claiming it was him then? gotcha. fucking loser (Mark/Crow/Coyote, not u lol)

Sophie, did you or did you not just accuse Rogue of being ATalkingCrow?

oh no it wasnt meant like that i just tqgged her in this context bc we used to go after hiim together with joined forces and all,.

fuck no i wouild never she hated his nasty provacative offensive ass as much as i did. i thought i mentioned that and made that clear.

Ah, okay. It appears I misread that. He wasn't well-liked. I remember him as well.

I've seen guys here who I thought were catfish