Bill Cosby : I dont think he did it because…

I dont think he did it because…

He was on TV and in movies when I was a kid, he acted like he was above other black people and his stand up specials made me laugh.

This seems to be all you people defending him have, you dont think he did it because his on stage and TV persona was that of a good wholesome family man.

Re: I dont think he did it because…

Well, no. as someone who's been on this board for a while I can tell you quite a few of them have an awful lot of misogyny, others are convinced this is some kind of plot about Cosby's race to destroy a black icon, others think it's a liberal plot because of Cosby's political positions and some people keep going around saying "innocent until proven guilty" as if no one's entitled to form an opinion unless there's been a trial & conviction.

So there are a few other defenses being claimed.

Not as many as there used to be. Though I expect things will pick up again during the trial.

There will always be blacks that defend blacks on the basis of that fact alone. It's obviously not a trait unique to blacks, but it certainly is strong in their culture.

Are you high? Are you even black? If not then don't speak for the whole community. I've seen first hand that the black community is one that does not stick together. Black people tend to hate to see other blacks successful and love to watch their downfall.

~~~~~
Vigorli~Harmony~Thorki~Stucky I SHIP IT!

It annoys me more so that so many people defend Michael Jackson. He had children sleeping in his own bed for god's sake.

AC/DC are Bronies

Some people just can never believe someone with. Certain public image was actually doing awful things on the side. I think we see this quote often. We revere some professions in society and think only the most moral people take those jobs even though any profession which can offer some type of power is very appealing to someone amoral. I mean if you watch any shows like American Greed you'll see churches having cake charities to scam for money and doctors charging elderly patients really high bills for medical procedures not performed. I think some just have a hard time wrapping their head around someone who appeared to be a good person actually having dark secrets. Personally while I liked The Cosby Show I always disliked Cosbys standup. He always seemed so preachy.

Cosby has just been found guilty of three charges concerning sexual assault.

Yes, this is really me.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.