Politics : Bill Maher DEFENDS Apartheid

Re: Bill Maher DEFENDS Apartheid

It doesn't work, why? Because the natives are almost extinct, maybe?! Their incapability or their lack of willingness doesn't deligitimize their bound to the land. Well, We, the Jews, are not extinct and we'll be here for a long time.

Now, like always, you contradict yourself. Did we steal the land ot it was given to us by British? You'll have to decide in the end in the same way you'll have to do regarding the Jewish presence in Israel. When I remind you how wrong and biased you are you immediatly change from "non-existent" to "minority".

Native Americans are nowhere near extinct.

Ok, then. Their lack of willingness and their powerless to do anything about it.

Did we steal the land ot it was given to us by British?
Wow, you got me there!!!

The British Empire stole the land and gave it to the Zionists. This is why the religious anachronism of Israel is the last vestige of European colonialism.

Now I suggest all American Jews leave their homes and give the land back to the Indians; and all British Jews leave their homes and give them back to the Picts!!!

This is madness.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

Yeah, I got you and not just there. That line of yours contains so many lies and so much ignorance. Religious anachronism, European colnialism?! Your friends are the thieves, your friends are the murderers, your friends stole the lands through wars and bloodshed, your friends are religious extremists, Sharia law that they adhere to is religious anachronism. I understand lies and stuborness, but how wrong and biased can somebody get!

As for the American Jews, please, I encourage you to suugest that. We want all of them here, in Israel.

A broken clock…